search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 11th, 2017, 07:46 PM   #7281
Tachi

Likes (Received): 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by satanism View Post
Tenders for [...] design+reconstruction the existing carriageway to motorway standard - km15.500 to 32.447
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...postcount=1771

of A7 motorway, Kalotina(SRB Border) to Sofia have been launched by API (Bulgarian Road Agency)

This is the stretch:
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/42...a=!4m2!4m1!3e0
Some crossovers like this will be replaced then on the 1x4 part. A full motorway profile won't fit here.
Tachi no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old September 11th, 2017, 08:11 PM   #7282
BG_AT

Likes (Received): 13

Hello !

I want to ask, if there are any new informations when the electronic Vignetka would come in Bulgaria

regards....

I saw this information on the official Bulgarian site of the government:
http://www.api.bg/index.php/en/presc...n-toll-system/

What does this mean now?
When the government will decide which company gets the order to build the electronic system?
The building of the system can last 19 months?

Last edited by BG_AT; September 11th, 2017 at 10:33 PM.
BG_AT no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2017, 11:37 AM   #7283
gogo3o
Bulgaria

Likes (Received): 12965

E-vignette for cars will be implemented together with the toll system for trucks. API is now to select contractor, probably there will some delay due to litigaton reasons.

BG_AT liked this post
gogo3o no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2017, 06:56 PM   #7284
BG_AT

Likes (Received): 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo3o View Post
E-vignette for cars will be implemented together with the toll system for trucks. API is now to select contractor, probably there will some delay due to litigaton reasons.
Hmm and what do you expect when they will start to build both system and when will they be ready to start both system more important the system for the cars, that means the electronic vignette system?
BG_AT no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 09:41 AM   #7285
gogo3o
Bulgaria

IMO the contract will br signed next year, and it take year and a half to make the system operational.

BG_AT liked this post
Old September 13th, 2017, 11:46 PM   #7286
volodaaaa

Likes (Received): 1627

Oh my god, guys what have you added to the glue of your vignette stickers? I've just spent 2 and half hour to get it off my windscreen.

simondanut, gogo3o, EduardSA, daniel LNC liked this post
volodaaaa está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 09:13 AM   #7287
nixazmaj

Likes (Received): 629

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo3o View Post
IMO the contract will br signed next year, and it take year and a half to make the system operational.
It will be good, if they make that you can buy e-vignettes in border countries, something like Hungary did. When you go to Hungary you can buy e-vignette in Serbian petrol station close to border. or the best to buy online
nixazmaj no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 06:11 PM   #7288
satanism

Likes (Received): 5329

Quote:
Originally Posted by volodaaaa View Post
Oh my god, guys what have you added to the glue of your vignette stickers? I've just spent 2 and half hour to get it off my windscreen.
Yeah, those are a bitch to take off, but this is because of 2 reasons:

1. Bulgarians love to "make savings" on things like that.....so you don't make it stick for eternity, ppl will use one vignette for the whole block of flats.
2. Bulgarian authorities are notoriously dumb, so they can't figure out how to make it fraud-proof in any other way.

PS. I still got the glue from my last year's vignette on my windshield lol. In a few months, there'll be two glue patches
6. да управлява велосипед по площите, предназначени за движение само на пешеходци. Тази забрана не се отнася за децата велосипедисти.

darko06, Christophorus, Kunagi liked this post
satanism no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 07:36 PM   #7289
volodaaaa

Likes (Received): 1627

Quote:
Yeah, those are a bitch to take off, but this is because of 2 reasons:

1. Bulgarians love to "make savings" on things like that.....so you don't make it stick for eternity, ppl will use one vignette for the whole block of flats.
2. Bulgarian authorities are notoriously dumb, so they can't figure out how to make it fraud-proof in any other way.

PS. I still got the glue from my last year's vignette on my windshield lol. In a few months, there'll be two glue patches
thanks.

By the way, before we had physical vignette stickers the glue was not so strong, but the sticker was like puzzle. Once you stick it onto your windscreen there was no way to get it off as whole, it just falls apart. So it was quite easy to get off but impossible to put together again.

BG_AT liked this post
volodaaaa está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 11:14 AM   #7290
gogo3o
Bulgaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixazmaj View Post
It will be good, if they make that you can buy e-vignettes in border countries, something like Hungary did. When you go to Hungary you can buy e-vignette in Serbian petrol station close to border. or the best to buy online
As far as I remember, a driver will be able to pay vignettes online. The system has to be state-of-the-art according to the tender documentation. This applies also to the tolls for trucks, several payment methods will be available, including a possibility to implement EETS. We will see what they will make.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 10:30 AM   #7291
gogo3o
Bulgaria

Ground works on A3 motorway, lot 3.1

More pics by cdk: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...79413&page=971

kdpy, Luki_SL, ВОДА, koko_vp liked this post
Old September 29th, 2017, 08:44 PM   #7292
cosmiyellow

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by volodaaaa View Post
In the gas stations you can find little scratchers for the removal of the vignettes. They cost just a couple of levas and it takes no more than 2 minutes to remove the sticker and the glue.

bat_naso, ВОДА liked this post
cosmiyellow no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2017, 09:29 PM   #7293
Singidunum
Grad Oblakodera

Likes (Received): 15854

Quote:
Vignettes are usually tied to a specific car plate. Now maybe doesn't work in Bulgaria for some reason, or the control is too lazy to check but that's how it should be.

Potpišite peticiju protiv rušenja Generalštaba!
Singidunum no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2017, 10:15 AM   #7294
Theijs

Likes (Received): 108

Hello,
According to this article a conference about infrastructure in the Balkans took this week place in Varna. Does anyone knows the outcome?
Theijs no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2017, 01:00 PM   #7295
satanism

Likes (Received): 5329

Someone posted a short news in our section.

3 points have been discussed, with respect to Bulgaria-Romania projects
1.3rd Bridge over Danube, next to Ruse
2.Nikopol-Turnu Magurele connection
3.Motorway Constanta-Varna-Burgas
6. да управлява велосипед по площите, предназначени за движение само на пешеходци. Тази забрана не се отнася за децата велосипедисти.

Theijs, bat_naso, Infam0uS, cosmiyellow liked this post
satanism no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2017, 06:36 AM   #7296
gogo3o
Bulgaria

Quote:
Sofia, October 9 (BTA) - Kapsch Traffic Solutions has been selected to implement a public procurement contract for designing, building and commissioning an electronic road toll system in Bulgaria, the Road Infrastructure Agency (RIA) reported on Monday.
http://www.bta.bg/en/c/ES/id/1667681

Tags
bulgaria, highways, struma, trakia