daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old September 5th, 2005, 10:17 AM   #1
thomasian
I'm sorry ...moving on

Likes (Received): 309

QUEZÓN CITY | Mezza Residences

Edit: It's now named Mezza Residences.

(pic originally posted by terrapin)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

SM Investments Corp. will be launching soon an affordable condo across SM Centerpoint... the Centerpointe Residences.

Ang ganda, parang ALI project yung itsura.
And it seems like it has a commercial podium, hhmmm... talk about an SM Sta Mesa annex.

-------------------------------------

SM Development income up 11.4% to P139M
The Philippine Star - 2005-08-29

SM Development Corp.(SMDC), the property arm of the SM Group of companies, posted a net income of P139 million in the first six months of the year, an increase of 11.4percent from the previous year’s level of P125 million.

Revenues, however, fell 19 percent to P190 million from P235 million a year ago. Of the total, P65.6 million came from interest on fixed-income investments.

Another P51.2 million came from the sale of investments in marketable securities. Other sources of revenues were real estate sales at P35 million, dividend income of p34 million, and miscellaneous income of P4 million.

SMDC president and chief operating officer Rogelio Cabunag said while bulk of revenues still comes from investments portfolio, this revenue earner will become secondary to rising real estate sales in the years to come.

Cluster 1 of Chateau Elysee, the first property venture subsidiary of SM Synergy Holdings, is ready for occupancy, with total of 384 units. Cluster 2, which has another 384 units, will be turned over to the owners by February 2006.

The project will have four other clusters surrounding a clubhouse that offers complete amenities such as a swimming pool, jogging trail and a social hall. The clubhouse is set to be completed in September.

About P1.5 billion has been earmarked this year for the Chateau Elysee venture.

Apart from this, SMDC is developing another residential condominium project right across SM City Sta. Mesa. The project, called The Centerpointe Residences, is expected to be launched in November.

SMDC has also forged an agreement with state pension fund Government Service Insurance System for the development of a residential condominium in baguio City. To be called Baguio Residences, the project is envisioned as a condotel, servicing residents and visitors of the summer capital. -Zinnia B. Dela Peña

Last edited by thomasian; February 23rd, 2006 at 08:53 AM.
thomasian no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old September 5th, 2005, 08:09 PM   #2
tyronne
Khal vezhven!

Likes (Received): 27

welcome back, aaron

this looks to be a promising project. are we expecting 30+ storeys on this one? (at least for the tallest among the cluster)
Old September 6th, 2005, 05:38 AM   #3
thomasian
I'm sorry ...moving on

Will this be built at the site of the flattened-out International Shopping Mall at the corner of Araneta Ave. and Aurora Blvd?

I just noticed today that its podium has a big SM sign just like in their malls.
Could be one of the best looking SM Malls if the podium does indeed become a mall...
and it's the only SM topped by a high-rise.
Old September 6th, 2005, 07:19 AM   #4
xandro
roadtripper

Likes (Received): 0

possible. that's still adjacent to the mall.

in any case, that would be a great development (and addition) for that area. sm is really pursuing a lot of projects now. and not just in the development of malls.
xandro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2005, 09:21 AM   #5
the edge
The South Paw

i think that's the lot where the old KFC is. it's diagonally across SM Centerpoint. Right now they already cleared the area. Looks like a small Eastwood to me.
Old September 6th, 2005, 10:37 AM   #6
cutenapasaway

oh, so this is it! this is the one i asked about... they demolished the plaza to make way for this centerpoint residences... my friend told me that it would be a robinsons project - a mall to compete with sm centerpoint. but now its clear that its under smdc. i will look forward for this one.
cutenapasaway no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2005, 01:40 PM   #7
jcb

ilang floor and cluster meron ang project na ito?
jcb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2005, 02:28 PM   #8
thomasian
I'm sorry ...moving on

from http://www.smdevelopment.com/htm/news_and_events.htm

Centerpointe Residences is located across SM City Sta. Mesa. It features six towers ranging from twenty to twenty seven floors each. It's a mixed-use development project by SMDC and BDO Realty. It offers one bedroom unit with 20 sq.m., two bedroom unit with 60 sqm., and three bedroom unit with 80 sq.m. It has a total of 24 amenities such as lap pool, kid's pool, basketball court, picnic area and many more. It is set to launch on October 2005.
Old September 7th, 2005, 11:32 AM   #9
jcb

thank you,like eastwood parkview,one central park and eastwood hotel but more organised?like nice to me.

Last edited by jcb; September 7th, 2005 at 11:40 AM.
jcb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2005, 04:13 PM   #10
Lili
The Original is The Best

Likes (Received): 8

This is an interesting development. I thought this area was cramped already. Have they solved the flooding in the Sta Mesa area?

I wonder how much they are going to sell per unit?
Lili no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2005, 01:57 AM   #11
Dvorak
COO - Child of Owner

nice location too.. very near the schools..

i grew up in that area.. I still remember when SM Centerpoint was still Sta. Mesa Market.. and they were the first to sell lechon manok at Php30.00 a piece I think..

www.avanzaclub.ph
Dvorak no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2005, 06:21 AM   #12
cutenapasaway

oh yeah, that area is easily flooded during rainy days... only 1 hour of heavy pouring results to knee high flood....
Old September 8th, 2005, 07:42 AM   #13
Dvorak
COO - Child of Owner

yup.. araneta avenue ba yun.. papuntang E. Rodriguez.. nung college kami.. hanggang dibdib ang baha dyan.. grabe..

yan yung sinasabing me umihi lang na aso baha na.. heheheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutenapasaway
oh yeah, that area is easily flooded during rainy days... only 1 hour of heavy pouring results to knee high flood....

www.avanzaclub.ph
Old September 13th, 2005, 05:39 AM   #14
rmn

The only good thing going for this project is the fact that it's accessible via the LRT2 Purple line, and it's proximity to a mall. Otherwise, the flooding during the rainy season, the traffic, and smog are a real let down. btw, won't the noise generated by the trains be a bother to residents?
rmn no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2005, 06:05 AM   #15
mhe-ann
Federer Express!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvorak
yup.. araneta avenue ba yun.. papuntang E. Rodriguez.. nung college kami.. hanggang dibdib ang baha dyan.. grabe..

yan yung sinasabing me umihi lang na aso baha na.. heheheh
hirap naman jan. paano kung pandak? eh di lunod na un.
Old September 14th, 2005, 12:19 PM   #16
cutenapasaway

hehehe... you would definitely need a boat...

@dvorak - this one is at the corner of araneta avenue and aurora blvd... but the one you mentioned was true... i experienced walking along araneta avenue to e.rodriguez coz there wer no jeeps and the water was waist high. i even saw unidentified floating objects... eeewwww! yuckie!

the lrt, i think, is not that noisy...
Old September 14th, 2005, 12:27 PM   #17
Dvorak
COO - Child of Owner

hehehe buti sana kung malinis yung tubig.. kaso ang dumi dumi.. ewwwwww pag naalala ko talaga yun.. nung una.. hanggang binti lang.. tapos mamaya.. hanggang hita na.. sabi namin.. sige kaya pa.. tapos maya maya.. ayun.. sayad na sa ano.. yuck!! tapos maya maya.. lubog na talaga.. arrrrrrrrghhh.. grabe talaga yun.. buti na lang hindi umabot hanggang leeg.. tapos non.. tawa kami nang tawa..

Quote:
hehehe... you would definitely need a boat...

@dvorak - this one is at the corner of araneta avenue and aurora blvd... but the one you mentioned was true... i experienced walking along araneta avenue to e.rodriguez coz there wer no jeeps and the water was waist high. i even saw unidentified floating objects... eeewwww! yuckie!

the lrt, i think, is not that noisy...

www.avanzaclub.ph
Old September 15th, 2005, 05:09 AM   #18
cutenapasaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvorak
hehehe buti sana kung malinis yung tubig.. kaso ang dumi dumi.. ewwwwww pag naalala ko talaga yun.. nung una.. hanggang binti lang.. tapos mamaya.. hanggang hita na.. sabi namin.. sige kaya pa.. tapos maya maya.. ayun.. sayad na sa ano.. yuck!! tapos maya maya.. lubog na talaga.. arrrrrrrrghhh.. grabe talaga yun.. buti na lang hindi umabot hanggang leeg.. tapos non.. tawa kami nang tawa..

yah, that's the disadvantage of that area. i was in uniform that time... white long sleeves and dark grey skirt.

even vehicles couldnt pass through araneta avenue. and even if you are near sm centerpoint, you would need to cross aurora blvd to get there. the only foot bridge is near sm and not across aurora.
Old September 15th, 2005, 05:27 AM   #19
Dvorak
COO - Child of Owner

during my time.. wala pa yatang foot bridge don.. di ko na maalala.. hehehe

Quote:
yah, that's the disadvantage of that area. i was in uniform that time... white long sleeves and dark grey skirt.

even vehicles couldnt pass through araneta avenue. and even if you are near sm centerpoint, you would need to cross aurora blvd to get there. the only foot bridge is near sm and not across aurora.

www.avanzaclub.ph
Old September 15th, 2005, 05:49 AM   #20
Lili
The Original is The Best

Likes (Received): 8

Dati bang may river sa area na yan? Bakit sobra na lang ang baha?
Lili no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: