search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > United Arab Emirates - دار زايـــد > Dubai Projects > Jumeirah Lakes Towers

Jumeirah Lakes Towers 79 Towers in a masterplanned community by Nakheel

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 22nd, 2016, 01:48 PM   #7181
CopyLeft
Architect

Likes (Received): 272

Did they unlearn how to make buildings in 3d?
CopyLeft no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 29th, 2016, 11:31 PM   #7182
Tony 90

Likes (Received): 447

JLT/Blue Waters Interchange.

The-King, DubaiDunk, Munwon liked this post
Tony 90 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2016, 11:41 PM   #7183
Tony 90

Tamweel Twr repairs from Metro.

DkyDky, LadyAmanita liked this post
Old May 29th, 2016, 11:43 PM   #7184
Tony 90

Spice & Ice now open. Couqley opens next week.

Old June 18th, 2016, 01:46 PM   #7185
Dubz

Likes (Received): 0

Tenancy Renewal Question

Hi Guys can anyone please advise if I have any right to demand my tenant leaves the apartment if she has not renewed her tenancy. She advised betterhomes that she would be renewing but has not responded to their contact asking her to visit their offices to complete the paperwork. It does state in the previous paperwork that it would be auto renewed but surely we still need a new official agreement in place each year. The tenancy should have been renewed as of a few weeks ago. I am still waiting on the one cheque payment that I should have already received prior to the expiry date of the tenancy agreement. Any advice on this would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Dubz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2016, 07:53 AM   #7186
AndyH

Likes (Received): 98

I am not expert but if neither of you gave notice to terminate, then the contract rolls over and the tenant owes you a cheque. But if BH are the agent, surely they should be doing something to earn their commission and chasing the tenant for you?

You would get better advice from posting in this thread http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=490764
AndyH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2016, 12:09 PM   #7187
Dubz

Tenancy Renewal Question

[QUOTE=AndyH;133542764]I am not expert but if neither of you gave notice to terminate, then the contract rolls over and the tenant owes you a cheque. But if BH are the agent, surely they should be doing something to earn their commission and chasing the tenant for you?

Thanks that's what I thought...will chase BH for an update and my post on link u mentioned if I don't get anywhere....Much appreciated Andy.
Old June 19th, 2016, 03:32 PM   #7188
robert_dk

Likes (Received): 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubz View Post
Hi Guys can anyone please advise if I have any right to demand my tenant leaves the apartment if she has not renewed her tenancy. She advised betterhomes that she would be renewing but has not responded to their contact asking her to visit their offices to complete the paperwork. It does state in the previous paperwork that it would be auto renewed but surely we still need a new official agreement in place each year. The tenancy should have been renewed as of a few weeks ago. I am still waiting on the one cheque payment that I should have already received prior to the expiry date of the tenancy agreement. Any advice on this would be much appreciated. Thanks.
As landlord, you can simply approach DEWA and ask them to issue the final bill and close tenant's electricity/water connection since she hasn't renewed the tenancy and she is nowhere to be found. Make sure to attach a copy of the Ejari which clearly indicates the expiry date.

It's better to issue a notice to her directly or through BH in regard to DEWA disconnection. Once she gets the notice she will come running!

CopyLeft liked this post
robert_dk está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 11:59 AM   #7189
Dubz

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_dk View Post
As landlord, you can simply approach DEWA and ask them to issue the final bill and close tenant's electricity/water connection since she hasn't renewed the tenancy and she is nowhere to be found. Make sure to attach a copy of the Ejari which clearly indicates the expiry date.

It's better to issue a notice to her directly or through BH in regard to DEWA disconnection. Once she gets the notice she will come running!
Yeah thanks for the advice Rob I didn't think of that...time to play hard ball me thinks...wish me luck...👺👺👺
Old July 4th, 2016, 01:57 AM   #7190
Gabriel900
Super Mod

Likes (Received): 16484

Lookin Good

https://www.propsearch.ae/dubai/buildings/tamweel-tower

~Join the discussion in the local
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
forum where we follow the progress of the mighty
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and all
or
follow with us the progress of Dubai new tallest Megatall
~

Check out the plot maps I worked on for
and
Gabriel900 no está en línea   Reply With Quote