no

#152 ·
Let's post the image each of us for everyone to see our face hi hi

Let me start

Milkyway's profile

Full name: Vũ Hà Duy
Day of birth: 3/12
Tall:1,7m
Weight: 75kg ( a bit overweight ---->hè này quyết tâm giảm béo )
Hobbies: hip hop( thuở đất trời nổi cơn hip hop --->I was absorbed in it ), du lịch ( đang tiết kiệm chiền đây) , leo núi đạp xe ngắm cảnh quê mình, ngoai ra nghe nhạc và xem phim cũng là 1 phần tất yếu của cuộc sống ....
My favourite food : many many bún riêu cua, hủ tiếu, hoành thánh, chả giò ( tất cả những gì liên quan đến chả ), canh chua cá lóc , canh rau muống nấu tôm, thịt kho tàu, thịt sườn non .....kể nữa chắc....

Who's next??

#153 ·
blue milky, I like your goat-tee. Hows the girls in VN react to it?

Yeah Bang, gotta talk about the girls in VN. I dated more girls during my 3 month trips than my entire life in the US. It was a very uplifting feeling_like I was the king of the world or soemthing. I guess thats the reason why everyone from outta country wanna go back while poeple inside the country wanna flee.

#157 ·
bang said:
Nice to know there are more Vietnamese into building and construction.......
I always thought I was an odd goose.

I used to ramblling on and on about buildings and construction .....even my family and friends think belong to another world.......and told me "buildings and architectures are not important."
I asked them "if ya take away Ben Thanh Market, notre dame basillica or saigon cityhall, will saigon still be the same?" HA....... They all froze and looking stupid

so friends.......... the next time someone tells ya buildings and architectures are not important....... point at them and laugh
You go Bang !! Hope they never take Ben Thanh Market away.
Hi everyone, nice to know so many people are interested in the real estate industry and so many without the background but full of contribution. I am totally into the real estate market. Although not from Vietnam, I have been there many times and love it. So far I have been to Phu Quoc, Saigon, Vung Tau, Hanoi & Ha Phong. Too bad I didn't go to Sapa !!

#158 ·
Sat_Cong said:
Hi, I am Justin. Born in Thu Duc, grew up in Thu Duc, Sai Gon, and Binh Duong...Grow old in Califoria...:) I am a Civil Engineer. I work on lots of bridges and interchanges in Northern California. In fact, I found this forum from my Philippino co-workers..:) Love to go to SoCal whenever I have time. I like Pho Thanh Lich when it first opened, but I don't know if it's still any good nowadays (haven't been down there for awhile) If you like bo luc lac...you have to try Saigon Bistro...:)
Sat Chong, you should go back and help with the Thu Thiem development. heh heheh. They are talking about building 7 bridges and a tunnel. i hope they do a good job otherwise it would be a spoil to the city scape!

#159 ·
I was born in Mong Cai QUang NInh near DongXing QuangXi China, Studied in Hanoi national university and now Working for a hanoi company to gain experience in the field of in wat i studied abt! I love both Mong Cai and Hanoi now because i owning house in both places! is that not bad introduction?

#163 ·
chà chà bác SaigonDJ nhận xét tinh wé chòm goatte của tui như dzậy mà cũng nhìn ra he he hic bọn con gái nhìn tui rất có ấn tượng... no good cho lém hic oh s....
bang i'm chu... đủ sức bóp cổ you chít luôn he he hè này tui đang leo núi cho bớt mập hiện giảm được 3 ký rùi mừng wé

#165 ·
i dont date bia om girl. I only go for girls in the massage parlor. They're better quality and cleaner. But they always ended up dumping me because I hesitated to spend.

Sorry to give VK guys a bad name, but I can't help it. Im young, good looking, and with a VK brand name.

IM going back to VN next year. Bo.n con gai' se~ che^t' vo*i' tui kakaka (evil laughter)

#170 ·
oh no im talking about they wanted me to buy them new cell phones, cloths, pay for their hair and nail cares, shopping and shit load others.

As soon as they smell you're a cheapstake or you're out of money they'd drop you and move on to hunt down the next VK sucker.

comment on milky leo nui' : poor mountain. yeah just the thought of that cracks me up

I dont think any girls who interested in construction buildings are pretty any way, so its ok. I can stick with being curious for now

#171 ·
bang you tin tui cho you thanh pang, tui bop co you loi hai con mat ra bi gio
tui leo nui co muc dich ca day vo New pics from Vung Tau ma xem

#175 ·
Bang I really want to see your face

ông bang còn léng phéng tui cho ăn khẩu canon này vô mặt đấy nha hehe

bang bang boom boom bùm bùm chíu chíu pằng pằng chéo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.