SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Guess the city in Europe (satellite edition)

144K views 2K replies 63 participants last post by  peterski 
#1 ·
Like Guess the city in Europe, but the picture has to be a satellite/aerial ortho view of a 100,000+ inhabitants European city.

Rules are the same:

Rules:
- No places under 100'000* inhabitants, except for capital cities.
- Only guess one place per post.
- Don't guess well-known places of your country (which is obvious when you're the first guessing it right).
- The image link shouldn't give hints which place is shown.
*I edited to 100,000 inhabitants instead of 50,000, just for the beginning. As the game moves forward I'll edit to a lower number.

If you guess right you're entitled to post a new picture.

Please do not post pictures if you haven't guessed the former one.

If the city you posted hasn't been guessed after a certain while, you are invited to provide some hints, i.e. geographical/historical informations, or a different picture.

If you get to post a city, please make sure you check back frequently on this thread to provide feedback/hints, otherwise please pass the burden to someone else.

The accepted definition of Europe is the one described on the English page of Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe. Avoid excessively borderline/disputed locations.

Pictures can also be not North-oriented.

Further rules will be edited here as the thread moves forward.

Have fun!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.