SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Greece

31K views 140 replies 47 participants last post by  Asterix 
G
#1 ·
It is places like these that brings tourists back every year.

Next year, of Americans and Brits planning to travel in the summer, a whopping 70% of those polled said they are coming to Greece. The pics below show why. Skyscrapers and buildings are nice if you want to copy the architecture of other cities (city I am talking about shall remain nameless). In Greece we have our own unique architecture and style and what you see in the pics below cannot be copied and is not found ANYWHERE else in the world.

Kerkyra (Corfu):

Meteora:

Karpathos:

OAKA Athens:

Syros:

Tinos:

Rodos (Rhodes):

Samos:

Santorini:

Kavala, in Province of Macedonia, GREECE:

Arachova:

Zakynthos:

Athens:

See less See more
#133 ·
Astonishing photo Leafs!

#134 ·
Very nice pics except the one with a small naked girl. I mean if this is a common vision in Greece then thx no thx. Personally I'm against small children being naked at public places.

btw from which part of Greece the last pics are from? Just my type of places. :)

#135 ·
The woman you see is from a set of pictures that I got from honeymooners that vacation in Greece. There were many more pics and I can assure you she is a marrieeed woman...she just happens to be very flat chested :lol: .

The reason I put it is because, these days, it seems that everyone in Greece is talking on mobile phones no matter where they are....and in this case, even at nude beaches :lol:

Anywy, the last se pf pics is from the area of Greece I am from: the pics are taken in the town of Levadia on Mount Parnassos, about 1.5 hours north of Athens in central Greece.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.