SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Pictures of Croatia - a true Paradise

24K views 128 replies 48 participants last post by  Marbur66 
#1 · (Edited)
CROATIA - Central Europe's Paradise

Summer is coming and here is a mouth watering pictorial showing off why Croatia is one of the hottest tourism destinations in Europe showing why we are the envy of many ;)

Enjoy Croatia - A land of contrasts !!! :)

Congratualtion and all credits for all of the following pictures goes to the Croatian National Tourist Board and their fabulous website ..... :)

www.croatia.hr

See less See more
#108 ·
Beautiful locations, coast and interior.

This looks like Bavaria.

#110 ·
neorion said:
Beautiful locations, coast and interior.

This looks like Bavaria.

That is Trakoscan castle in northern Croatia, my favorite one :)

more pics of the castle and its surrounding ;)

Reactions: djole13
#111 ·
Thunderman said:
car-zg:

This is my last post in this thread so ewerybode knows that. If you think that i ruining your threat than you can know that this is my last post.

Croatia has a long coastline compared to bosnia, and they earn much money on that. But you have not suffered at all during the war like we did. It is a miracle that we still can earn billions money on tourism after all we have suffer. We have Republika Srpska who doesn´t want to belong to BiH and after the war our tourism have grown very fast.

For me, Bosnia is the most beautiful country in the world. I know that maybe the Ozcan think Croatia is more beautiful but i can say like this to him: You can show how many pictures you want of Croatia, i still think Bosnia is more beautiful.

This is my last post and you can do whatever you want know.
Yeah, sure. What ever you say. Now please go away from this thread.

#113 ·
bubach_hlubach said:
That is Trakoscan castle in northern Croatia, my favorite one :)

more pics of the castle and its surrounding ;)

Very impressive, nature and building. Just briefly, what's the history behind the place?

#115 ·
Interesting evolution. Great that it belongs to the people. National treasure. thanx :cheers:

#116 ·
Trakoscan Castle in northern Croatia is fabulous. Shows that Croatia is also beautiful inland away from the stunning coastline. Thanks guys! :eek:kay:

#117 ·
nice one :eek:kay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.