SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Banja Luka, RS, BiH photo

91K views 359 replies 61 participants last post by  Banja Luka.RS. 
#1 ·
Park Petar Kočić

Skupstina grada

Hram Hrista spasitelja

Gospodska ulica -ul. Veselina Maslese - Herrenstrasse

Kroz grad - City

Austrougarske ville u ulici Kralja Petra I Karadjordjevica - Carski drum - Keiserstrasse

Tvrdjava Kastel - Kastel fortres

Banj brdo - Banj hill

Panorama

Rijeka Vrbas - Vrbas river

See less See more
#153 ·
Well I did not see that and i apologize.

This should be done more frequently and leave no room for trolls. I am all about debates, as long as they are in a civilized manner. You can disagree with someone about something without insulting them on a personal level or national level. If you visit other threads on SSC (example: Scandinavian threads, or North American threads) you will be amazed at how much disagreement there is amongst people from which results very little insulting.

I think the only way to reach that maturity, unfortunatly is for moderators to enforce any insulting or posts that dont fall under the criteria of healthy debating.

#155 ·
I don't see what's the problem with small insults. calling somebody an idiot is nothing bad, it's just good fun or normal conversation.
However. We do draw the line when people start insulting other people's nationalities. If a person starts generalizing, then it blows up the problem from two individuals to two nationalities.

When people are so devoid of a sense of self identity that the only way they can distinguish themselves is through flags and crappy slogans, then we know it's no good.

I can only hope we can finally post normal pictures of the city Banja Luka.
It might not be worldfamous, I might not find it the best in the world, but it's a nice looking city with inhabitants who love it and try to make it better, not by degrading others, but by improving their own

#172 ·
Phone boots (Posta Srpske HQ)

National heroes (Trg palih boraca)

Hamlet

old bakery "Insanic" (Kralja Petra I)

Market place Banjaluka

Fountain (Trg Krajine)

Borik

after the rain (st. Kralja Petra I)

Trg srpskih junaka

corridor

Svadba, svadba, svadba, svadba (Muzej savremene umjetnosti RS)

#174 ·
darn i miss the city...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.