SkyscraperCity Forum banner

BEOGRAD - BELGRADE - BELGRAD

276K views 909 replies 125 participants last post by  Srdjan Adamovic 
#1 · (Edited)
Please does not shift the Thread into the Serbia forum because Beograd belongs also to the Balkan. :) ;)

Beograd the 2 million metropolis at the Danube and Save in Serbia

Hram Sv. Save - The bigest orthodox church in the world

See less See more
#151 ·

#152 · (Edited)
:cheers:

#160 ·
knock knock

Ei tzoobee i advise you to have a look of the CIA worldfact book you will see interesting things about your country and i still repeat without KOSOVO your GDP is lower than ours,and you have a population 2 times bigger than us...
In order to conclude don't say to me that kind of bullshit about overpopulating KOSOVO you serbians that came from sarbans a tribe in IRAN some centuries ago than you mixed with russians and other slavians and finally were you that over populate our illyrian territories....did you det the meaning of what i said to you serbian......^^

#164 ·
Ei tzoobee i advise you to have a look of the CIA worldfact book you will see interesting things about your country and i still repeat without KOSOVO your GDP is lower than ours,and you have a population 2 times bigger than us...
In order to conclude don't say to me that kind of bullshit about overpopulating KOSOVO you serbians that came from sarbans a tribe in IRAN some centuries ago than you mixed with russians and other slavians and finally were you that over populate our illyrian territories....did you det the meaning of what i said to you serbian......^^
Here are the facts from the International Monetary Fond, somebody earlier posted : http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2007/01/data/weorept.aspx?sy=2004&ey=2008&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=914%2C965&s=NGDPD%2CNGDPDPC%2CPPPWGT%2CPPPPC&grp=0&a=&pr1.x=49&pr1.y=14

The average salary in Serbia is 320 Euros (low but 26% rise from last year)

You missed one thing in your previous post, ALBANIANS ARE NOT ILLIRIANS, you just needed to find some historical proof of yourselves.. Any historian in any neighboring country STARTING FROM GREECE could explain this in details..
So get over your pittyful state and better clean something in that Tirana than arguing with me.
The best thing you albos know is to lie, and make things up..

Serbs came from Ukraine like all south slavic tribes, read a book or so..

I see, you don't like, you just mention Turkey (in bad context) and Iran, aren't
that your muslim friends? Albania surly becomes the Europian gateway for
muslim militants.. Drug smuggling and sex trafficing.. You just better cry than clean that village of Tirana and spam this beautiful Belgrade thread.

#168 ·
^^
Actually Belgrade was founded by Celts ( the tribe of Scordisci ) in 3 century BC as Singidun(um)...
A little bit of education is a good thing..;)

And I don't know anything about that Iran theory, I thought it was related only to Croats, but I don't see it, as anything bad...

Leave Belgrade alone, better take care of your dear capital...
and stop posting comments that are not related to the pics...

#170 ·
Those albaniards are one thing certain - funny.
They just tell something they imagine, it has a sound of an logical sentence
and they imediately all believe its true.. Herd-like nation.. Mating in the same way..

BTW albania didnt have the WRITTEN FORM OF ITS LANGUAGE
until the twentieth century :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno:

As for Belgrade :
The first settlements in the area of Belgrade emerged in prehistoric Vinča in 4800 BC. The site of the city was settled in the 3rd century BC by the Celts, before becoming the Roman settlement of Singidunum.[3][4] The Slavic name Beligrad (a form of Beograd, literally meaning White City) was first recorded in 878 AD.

You can learn a lot from Albaniards.. to lie for example, to make historical data, economical..
Btw they have a good side, they are all so optimistic of there country.. Allthough its hell.. they compare it to others try to be better..cute :)

#171 ·
@7t

Nice to see , you know so much about Belgrade..
Yes it's true.. and so what :)
noone has a problem with that....
It was part of the Bulgarian empire, but populated by Serbs...

The important thing is that Belgrade is a city built by Serbs... and that 92% of buildingsin the center are work of Serbian architects.. and that even after many bombings, communist period, and the 90's.. It still looks good.. :)

#175 ·
@tzoobee
You've been reported for your primitive behavior

omg noooooooooo not just that! pls nooo... Is that a lie or the truth, silly silly albanian I've got you :D

As for primitive what was primitive in my post above ?? Everything I sad was true..
ok now go back to your nest albanian pls

ps. I will always react to albanian provocators.. With this nick or a new one or on anothe pc/ip/etc..

#176 ·
@ 7t

No problem..

and please everyone.. enough of childish, nationalistic comments... I don't care who.. Albanians, Serbs, Bulgarians.. Just stop it!
This is a photo thread..

#182 ·
It is funny why Serbians are posting in this section of the forum when you have your own. THis sections of the forum pertains to Albania, Romania, Macedonia and Bulgaria.

Either you don't understand that you are a host here and actually should not put this threads at all, or....

You are admitting that Belgrade pertains to another nation (other than Serbia), thank you.

#184 ·
How come, that I can't see any Macedonian, Bulgarian or Romanian complaining because of this thread...

You are admitting that Belgrade pertains to another nation (other than Serbia), thank you.
You don't need really to show, how pathetic and frustrated you are... :eek:hno:

#186 · (Edited)

#187 · (Edited)

Nikoli Tesla

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.