daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Africa > North Africa > Tunisie > Projets & Constructions | Projects & Construction

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 16th, 2009, 02:51 AM   #1
Tounsi
TUNISIAN MODERATOR

Likes (Received): 53

Djerba Island | Djerba Bay |Masterplan| #Project

Masterplan :

The project will comprise different areas :

- The Business Bay:

As the Carthaginian fleet had ruled the Mediterranean, Business By has an endless horizon, open to the world, facing a brilliant future

- The Marine World:

Exclusive waterfront residences boast panoramic views of a shimmering blue sea reflecting the azure sky. The marine world district’s many amenities include a spa, an aquarium, water park and wind surfing club

-The Lotus Island:

A waterfront hotel welcomes yachts to the marina, a canal fronting boutiques, restaurants and café’s, the vibrant activity of the souk: Lotus Island remind us that Ulysses, landing on these shores, spellbound by their enchantment, found it almost impossible to sail away.

-The Appartments & Villas:

Luxury villas and apartments ring the golf course, while a pedestrian walkway offers shade to enjoy the workshops and boutiques. A contemporary style of architecture is merged with traditional regional shapes and colours.

-The Sport center :

The sports amenities and club lounges are found in the shade of a wood canopy. The fluid silhouette of the sports hall dominates its surroundings.

Concept :

Rising from the sapphire blue waters of the Mediterranean, Djerba Bay is the gateway to an enchanting island.

This eco city is nestled amongst luxuriant vegetation like a floating offshore garden Nature and distinctive design define a lifestyle dedicated to well-being.

The island's temperate climate and spellbinding landscapes make Djerba Bay an idyllic escape.

Only minutes from the international airport itself, just a couple hours from London, Paris, Rome and the major Middle East capitals.

Djerba Bay, with its unique location, offers exclusive residences and a waterfront lifestyle.

An unmatched environment where places for work, leisure, entertainment, and sports activities are in harmonious conjunction.

Djerba Bay's peninsula is a landmark of the island. It is preserved as an eco resort, a singular place between land and sea of exceptional flora and fauna.

Sponsored Links

Old July 16th, 2009, 03:00 PM   #2
Shield

Likes (Received): 0

What's this company ?
Never heard of it.
Is the project approved ?
Shield no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2009, 03:37 PM   #3
ezin

Likes (Received): 3

so great , i luv the design so awesome !!!
ezin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2009, 05:22 PM   #4
Tounsi
TUNISIAN MODERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shield View Post
What's this company ?
Never heard of it.
Is the project approved ?
I remember I saw some drawings that we similar to the renders on the website of Noor development the ones who are planning to built a bridge between Djibouti and the Yemen and other futuristic projects ..

I m not sure if it s has been approved all I know is that there is a bid from the FIPa to create a megacomplex in Djerba ...
Old July 16th, 2009, 08:44 PM   #5
Shield

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tounsi View Post
I remember I saw some drawings that we similar to the renders on the website of Noor development the ones who are planning to built a bridge between Djibouti and the Yemen and other futuristic projects ..

I m not sure if it s has been approved all I know is that there is a bid from the FIPa to create a megacomplex in Djerba ...
Do you know when exactly ?

This project looks amazing,really stunning but i've never heard of this company before and i wonder how they will build such a complexe without any experience ?
Shield no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2009, 11:26 PM   #6
Tounsi
TUNISIAN MODERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shield View Post
Do you know when exactly ?

This project looks amazing,really stunning but i've never heard of this company before and i wonder how they will build such a complexe without any experience ?

Actually they do yeah the project look stunning but to good to be true sadly ....

they have the funding that s sure : gulf company again established in Tunisia

as far as the timeline i have no idea ...
Old July 17th, 2009, 02:20 AM   #7
Amroucheluxus
Luxus Sama

Likes (Received): 1

OMG! the project is impressing! I love the apatment i hope hey will they really build it.
BTW I found this:

http://www.chabanne-architecte.fr/#/fr/export/

it's called "Chabanne et partenaires". They have projects in many countries including Tunisia (Djerba Bay).

Also, you can find a small video in this link (upper right one):

http://www.aokistudio.co.jp/architecture.htm

Enjoy
Amroucheluxus no está en línea   Reply With Quote