daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Pasig - Mandaluyong - San Juan

Pasig - Mandaluyong - San Juan Home to Ortigas, the country's second most important commercial and business district.



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old August 18th, 2016, 12:26 PM   #901
skyresearcher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 39
Likes (Received): 5


Last edited by skyresearcher; August 18th, 2016 at 12:31 PM.
skyresearcher no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 18th, 2016, 04:19 PM   #902
thedmciproperty
BANNED
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Paranaque
Posts: 327
Likes (Received): 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyresearcher View Post
We need to pick it up ? I was told by the agent that I will be receiving OR for every payment within a month. Thats quite unfair considering as buyers, we are billed and made to pay on time without DMCI having to pick it up from us every time payment is due. Shouldn't it only be fair that the ORs be mailed to us monthly coz we are paying also monthly and ON TIME ?

Is there also a phone line or email aside from customer service to submit complaints especially if the customer service themselves are not replying ? Have already emailed about being unable to register to my online account coz of invalid link error THRICE, followed up for assistance via phone TWICE already but all they say is they will escalate it to the proper department and still NO REPLY and its been MORE THAN A WEEK ALREADY. I even copied sales heads like Bernadette Bondoc and Anna Tuazon , but no reply.

I dont have any idea how my account is doing, if my (lump sum) payments were properly credited, and my documents and unit details are correct.
Compare to Cityland sales, DMCI customer service is below average
Mailing receipts is by semi annual not monthly. You can contact our customer care representative direct at 555-7700 for the proper assistance on how you can register thru their online statement of account and other concern.
thedmciproperty no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 04:48 AM   #903
skyresearcher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 39
Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedmciproperty View Post
Mailing receipts is by semi annual not monthly. You can contact our customer care representative direct at 555-7700 for the proper assistance on how you can register thru their online statement of account and other concern.
As per my last post, I already called customer service twice about it, but all they say is they will be forwarding it to their technical department and then dead air. I've check my email again, and still no reply.

If they can only be as responsive as you you are, that would be great.


I just paid a considerable lump sum and admin fee this past month and DMCI units doesnt come cheap. Before the sale, sales department was all out assistance. After the payment, service became poorer until it already becomes unacceptable like now. I asked for my agent to help and was also referred to customer service. The problem is customer service IS NOT RESPONDING nga. Isnt this still clear enough?
skyresearcher no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 06:01 AM   #904
thedmciproperty
BANNED
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Paranaque
Posts: 327
Likes (Received): 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyresearcher View Post
As per my last post, I already called customer service twice about it, but all they say is they will be forwarding it to their technical department and then dead air. I've check my email again, and still no reply.

If they can only be as responsive as you you are, that would be great.


I just paid a considerable lump sum and admin fee this past month and DMCI units doesnt come cheap. Before the sale, sales department was all out assistance. After the payment, service became poorer until it already becomes unacceptable like now. I asked for my agent to help and was also referred to customer service. The problem is customer service IS NOT RESPONDING nga. Isnt this still clear enough?
As agent can also do follow ups to help you..that's after sales isn't? so whatever emails you are sending to the customer care he/she should also be included in the thread in able for him to help you to do followups and also notified. In regards to your OR concern specially if the client is in abroad, overseas or no time to drop by in our office, we really advise the clients to register thru online statement for proper monitoring of your payments. On what part of online registration made you error or failed to do so?
thedmciproperty no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 06:36 AM   #905
Mabalotski
Registered User
 
Mabalotski's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 60
Likes (Received): 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedmciproperty View Post
As agent can also do follow ups to help you..that's after sales isn't? so whatever emails you are sending to the customer care he/she should also be included in the thread in able for him to help you to do followups and also notified. In regards to your OR concern specially if the client is in abroad, overseas or no time to drop by in our office, we really advise the clients to register thru online statement for proper monitoring of your payments. On what part of online registration made you error or failed to do so?


I have registered online at sid.dmcihomes.com, but until now there is no SOA or OR reflecting there. I check it every month. How long does it usually take for these to reflect? Or even this one is semi-annual?
Mabalotski no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 07:17 AM   #906
thedmciproperty
BANNED
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Paranaque
Posts: 327
Likes (Received): 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabalotski View Post


I have registered online at sid.dmcihomes.com, but until now there is no SOA or OR reflecting there. I check it every month. How long does it usually take for these to reflect? Or even this one is semi-annual?
after due date, we have 3 days clearing of the payment and another 15 to 25 days for posting, maximum 30days to reflect in your statement.
thedmciproperty no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 07:30 AM   #907
skyresearcher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 39
Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedmciproperty View Post
As agent can also do follow ups to help you..that's after sales isn't? so whatever emails you are sending to the customer care he/she should also be included in the thread in able for him to help you to do followups and also notified. In regards to your OR concern specially if the client is in abroad, overseas or no time to drop by in our office, we really advise the clients to register thru online statement for proper monitoring of your payments. On what part of online registration made you error or failed to do so?

Thanks for getting to the heart of the matter. I keep on getting an invalid link error when I was trying to verify my email address. There is a header which writes - System information Desk - then invalid link - An ok button on the right when clicked only brings me to the login page, but when I tried to login again, it says invalid account.

Yes, I completely agree - there's sales who should be ready to assist on this matters, and I also have emailed my agent in all emails but when I asked for assistance coz am not getting any progress from customer service , I was surprised to be told - please contact customer service since we are in sales. This sounds rather unreasonable.
skyresearcher no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 04:05 PM   #908
thedmciproperty
BANNED
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Paranaque
Posts: 327
Likes (Received): 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyresearcher View Post
Thanks for getting to the heart of the matter. I keep on getting an invalid link error when I was trying to verify my email address. There is a header which writes - System information Desk - then invalid link - An ok button on the right when clicked only brings me to the login page, but when I tried to login again, it says invalid account.

Yes, I completely agree - there's sales who should be ready to assist on this matters, and I also have emailed my agent in all emails but when I asked for assistance coz am not getting any progress from customer service , I was surprised to be told - please contact customer service since we are in sales. This sounds rather unreasonable.
send you a message, I hope that would help you
thedmciproperty no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2016, 02:17 PM   #909
skyresearcher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 39
Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedmciproperty View Post
send you a message, I hope that would help you
Finally , I was able to get in. I simply created the account from scratch again. I just dont understand why DMCI customer service just didnt guided me that way. It was all too simple.

Anyways, thanks for your continued attention on this matter. If I do run into problems again with DMCI, I hope to be able to reach out to you again. The real estate business could use such responsive agents like you.
__________________

thedmciproperty liked this post
skyresearcher no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2016, 11:40 AM   #910
OfficialDMCIHomes
Property Developer
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 120
Likes (Received): 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyresearcher View Post
As per my last post, I already called customer service twice about it, but all they say is they will be forwarding it to their technical department and then dead air. I've check my email again, and still no reply.

If they can only be as responsive as you you are, that would be great.


I just paid a considerable lump sum and admin fee this past month and DMCI units doesnt come cheap. Before the sale, sales department was all out assistance. After the payment, service became poorer until it already becomes unacceptable like now. I asked for my agent to help and was also referred to customer service. The problem is customer service IS NOT RESPONDING nga. Isnt this still clear enough?
Hi, skyresearcher,

May I ask for your unit details and ticket number in order for me to verify the status of your concern? You may send it to me through private message.

Thank you for giving us feedback in order for us to improve our level of service.

Online Monitoring of DMCI Homes
OfficialDMCIHomes no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2016, 06:55 AM   #911
franzysrael
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 19
Likes (Received): 1



Based on this image would it be safe to say na hopefully magbebenefit din mga taga sheridan sa sta monica lawton bridge?
__________________

InfinitiFX45 liked this post
franzysrael no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2016, 06:15 AM   #912
sonofquezon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 42
Likes (Received): 62

That's the downside of DMCI, palpak ang aftersales. Mga fresh grad or even interns ang nilalagay dyan sa customer service. Kaya good luck sa PMO dito, mas maganda pa customer relations ng BIR at LTO. haha.
sonofquezon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2016, 05:06 AM   #913
OfficialDMCIHomes
Property Developer
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 120
Likes (Received): 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofquezon View Post
That's the downside of DMCI, palpak ang aftersales. Mga fresh grad or even interns ang nilalagay dyan sa customer service. Kaya good luck sa PMO dito, mas maganda pa customer relations ng BIR at LTO. haha.
Hi, sonofquezon,

It's unfortunate that you have experienced inconvenience during your transaction with us. May I ask for a specific incident in order for us to check and assess what we can do to improve our process?

Your continuous feedback is highly appreciated.

Online Relations of DMCI Homes
OfficialDMCIHomes no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2016, 12:26 PM   #914
franzysrael
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 19
Likes (Received): 1

Anyone selling any east facing 2BR C in the north tower in here?
franzysrael no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2016, 01:45 PM   #915
skyresearcher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 39
Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialDMCIHomes View Post
Hi, skyresearcher,

May I ask for your unit details and ticket number in order for me to verify the status of your concern? You may send it to me through private message.

Thank you for giving us feedback in order for us to improve our level of service.

Online Monitoring of DMCI Homes
Thanks, but its already water under the bridge. Although now I have a new concern that is bugging me. A recent unit transfer request which was not made clear to me by the agent. I would have to first see how they will resolve it before sharing my rants.
skyresearcher no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2016, 07:34 PM   #916
jvmnunez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 16
Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by franzysrael View Post


Based on this image would it be safe to say na hopefully magbebenefit din mga taga sheridan sa sta monica lawton bridge?
Is the bridge actually in progress already??
jvmnunez no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2016, 03:24 AM   #917
johannsky
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 165
Likes (Received): 80

^ Not yet
johannsky no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2016, 09:58 AM   #918
marcsman_ph
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 171
Likes (Received): 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by franzysrael View Post


Based on this image would it be safe to say na hopefully magbebenefit din mga taga sheridan sa sta monica lawton bridge?
Deadend yan Fairlane to Sheridan. If the bridge does push through, you'll still have to pass through Pioneer-Brixton-Fairlane to get to the bridge. Still easy to access I think. Pero yung intesection ng Sheridan-Pioneer can get quite congested, kailangan na lagyan ng stoplight.
marcsman_ph no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2016, 02:23 AM   #919
lorieagito
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 43
Likes (Received): 9



Construction Update september 3, 2016

Ref: http://www.manila-condo.com/dmci-pas...a-mandaluyong/
__________________

InfinitiFX45 liked this post
lorieagito no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2016, 01:39 PM   #920
phonefanatic
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 3
Likes (Received): 0

Just got a unit here at the North Tower. Hello to my future neighbors.
phonefanatic no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium