SkyscraperCity Forum banner

NYC, but don't ignore this thread thinking it's ordinary.

5K views 25 replies 23 participants last post by  hoogbouw010 
#1 ·
Another thread devoted to the diversity of my new home. Please stick with the thread until the end! Thanks so much for viewing :)

See less See more
#21 ·
Outstanding!

Just been looking through this thread listening to "Kids" by MGMT (complete coincidence!) and had one "those moments". Thank you!

Just one question, which neighbourhoods are shown in your pics? I'd like to know so next time I'm over, I can explore a bit more of the real NY, not just the touristy stuff! Is Flushing one of them?

#24 · (Edited)
Very nice, creative photos. Just a little off-topic, if I ruled the world this is what punishment I would propose for graffiti "artists" caught tagging public property or private property they do not own:

1) Offenders are to be confined, naked, in stocks in a large open public square.
2) All personal property of the offender (including clothing) is to be placed around the offender within his sight.
3) Any cash or liquid assets held by the offender is to be used to acquire large quantities of spray paint. If the offender has no cash (very likely), the purchase of $1000 worth of spray paint is to made from a government fund.
4) For a period of 24 hours, the general public is permitted to use the spray paint to tag all the offender's property and the offender himself.
5) At the end of the 24 hrs, the offender is to be slowly executed by stuffing used spray cans up his ass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.