SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Tokyo Cityscapes (my own photos)

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  kardeee 
#1 · (Edited)
My first post didn't turn out the way I hoped. (It was, after all, my very first post.) Here is a slightly better thread with larger pictures.

These photos from Tokyo were taken in the years 2005, 2008, and 2009 during several trips to Japan. They're my own humble contribution to this esteemed forum of urban photo enthusiasts.

Sumida River from the Kachidoki Bridge (2005):

Tsukishima development from the Sumida River (2005):

Shinagawa Ward (2005):

Tsukishima, as seen through a canal area near the Sumida River (2005):

Marunouchi area of Chiyoda Ward (2008):

Chuo Ward from the 14th floor hotel room (2009):

Chuo Ward (dusk view) from the 14th floor hotel room (2009):

Shinbashi area of Minato Ward (2009):

View from the observation deck of a building in the Shiodome area of Minato Ward (2009):

View from the observation deck of a building in the Shiodome area of Minato Ward (2009):

Shiodome area of Minato Ward, as seen from the Hama-rikyuu Gardens (2009):

Harumi Island area of Chuo Ward, as seen from the Hama-rikyuu Gardens (2009):

Shiodome area of Minato Ward, as seen from the Hama-rikyuu Gardens (2009):

Ginza area of Chuo Ward (2009):

Cityscape from an elevated train station on the Yamanote Line, between Shinagawa and Tokyo stations (2009):

Chuo Ward (2009):

Marunouchi area of Chiyoda Ward (2009):

Marunouchi area of Chiyoda Ward and the outer moat of the Imperial Palace (2009):

Marunouchi area of Chiyoda Ward, as seen from Nijuubashi Bridge on the grounds of the Imperial Palace (2009):

Marunouchi area of Chiyoda Ward, as seen from Nijuubashi Bridge on the grounds of the Imperial Palace (2009):

Marunouchi area of Chiyoda Ward and the outer moat of the Imperial Palace (2009):

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.