search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Photo Forums > General Photography

General Photography General discussions on photography and non urban photos

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 12th, 2017, 07:11 PM   #7441
PRIMEVAL

Likes (Received): 103385

Charles de Gaulle Square and Aviatorilor (Airmen's) Neighborhood, Northern Bucharest

CHARLES DE GAULLE SQUARE AND AVIATORILOR (AIRMEN'S) NEIGHBORHOOD, NORTHERN BUCHAREST

Most people seem to not realise that their use of cars and planes is ireversibly destroying the environment. They appear to be sincerely ignorant, because otherwise it can't be explained the fact they born children that will have no future, because will have no planet

Localisation map for all mountains in Romania * Streets of Bucharest (my photos) * Timișoara, the forgotten splendor of Austria - Hungary (my photos) * My trips around Romania
PRIMEVAL está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old September 12th, 2017, 08:47 PM   #7442
PRIMEVAL

Oslea Massif, Vâlcan Mountains, border between Oltenia and Transylvania

OSLEA MASSIF, VÂLCAN MOUNTAINS, BORDER BETWEEN OLTENIA AND TRANSYLVANIA

Vâlcan Mountains are 55 km long and reach 1,946 m in Oslea Peak. Like Buila - Vânturarița Massif in Căpățânii Mountains, Oslea Massif is position oddly in comparrison with the other massifs in Vâlcan.

Most people seem to not realise that their use of cars and planes is ireversibly destroying the environment. They appear to be sincerely ignorant, because otherwise it can't be explained the fact they born children that will have no future, because will have no planet

Localisation map for all mountains in Romania * Streets of Bucharest (my photos) * Timișoara, the forgotten splendor of Austria - Hungary (my photos) * My trips around Romania

Katarzyna DJ, charpentier, jose l. liked this post
Old September 12th, 2017, 09:54 PM   #7443
PRIMEVAL

Semenic Mountains (Semenic - Caraș Gorges National Park), Banat

SEMENIC MOUNTAINS (SEMENIC - CARAȘ GORGES NATIONAL PARK), BANAT

Katarzyna DJ, charpentier, jose l. liked this post
Old September 12th, 2017, 10:14 PM   #7444
PRIMEVAL

Cincu / Gris-Schink, Cincu Chair, Transylvania

CINCU / GRIS-SCHINK, CINCU CHAIR, TRANSYLVANIA

Cincu hosts the most monumental rural Romanesque church in Transylvania, 38 m long, built in 13th century. In late 15th century the church suffered modifications with the purpose of fortification.

Old September 13th, 2017, 05:16 PM   #7445
PRIMEVAL

Răchițele Waterfall, Vlădeasa Mountains, border between Partium and Transylvania

RĂCHIȚELE WATERFALL, VLĂDEASA MOUNTAINS, APUSENI NATURE PARK, BORDER BETWEEN PARTIUM AND TRANSYLVANIA

D72_6702 by Dutu Ciupac, on Flickr

Old September 13th, 2017, 10:02 PM   #7446
PRIMEVAL

Ciucaș Mountains

CIUCAȘ MOUNTAINS

Csukas - 2017 - 82 by Holi Tech, on Flickr

Old September 13th, 2017, 11:25 PM   #7447
PRIMEVAL

Rarău Mountains

RARĂU MOUNTAINS

dsc58765 by zlot silviu, on Flickr

charpentier, Katarzyna DJ, jose l. liked this post
Old September 14th, 2017, 03:56 AM   #7448
PRIMEVAL

Bazna / Baußen, Chair of Mediaș, Saxon Transylvania

BAZNA / BAUßEN, CHAIR OF MEDIAȘ, SAXON TRANSYLVANIA

Village with a 15th century fortified church. This is the typical medieval landscape of rural Saxon Transylvania, with villages dominated by the fortified complexes.

charpentier, Katarzyna DJ, jose l. liked this post
Old September 14th, 2017, 11:47 PM   #7449
PRIMEVAL

View from Mehedinți Mountains toward Vâlcan Mountains

VIEW FROM MEHEDINȚI MOUNTAINS TOWARD VÂLCAN MOUNTAINS

Domogled - Cerna Valley National Park, tripoint between Oltenia, Banat and Transylvania.
The photo may actually be taken from Godeanu Mountains but in backdrop surely are Vâlcan, with Oslea Massif.

Last edited by PRIMEVAL; September 14th, 2017 at 11:53 PM.
Old September 15th, 2017, 12:37 AM   #7450
PRIMEVAL

Biking through Timișoara 2 - by me

BIKING THROUGH TIMIȘOARA 2 - BY ME

Old September 15th, 2017, 02:29 PM   #7451
PRIMEVAL

Apuseni Nature Park

APUSENI NATURE PARK

0142Tabara_Apuseni 2-2017 by Himalaya Adventure, on Flickr

Old September 16th, 2017, 02:42 PM   #7452
PRIMEVAL

View from Dorobanți Hotel, Bucharest

VIEW FROM DOROBANȚI HOTEL, BUCHAREST

IMG_5591 by Hannah Jane, on Flickr

Old September 18th, 2017, 09:37 PM   #7453
PRIMEVAL

Bistrița Valley at Broșteni, Moldavia

BISTRIȚA VALLEY AT BROȘTENI, MOLDAVIA

Bistrița valley at Broșteni by T.S.Photo (Teodor Sirbu), on Flickr

Old Yesterday, 08:44 AM   #7454
PRIMEVAL

Șaru Dornei, border between Moldavia and Bukovina

ȘARU DORNEI, BORDER BETWEEN MOLDAVIA AND BUKOVINA

The commune is situated at the foot of Călimani Mountains, in Land of Dorne Depression, and include six villages. The highest peak in Călimani - Pietrosu Călimanilor, 2012 m - is situated on the administrative territory of Șaru Dornei commune, while most of the Călimani Mountains are actually situated in Transylvania.

Șaru Dornei by T.S.Photo (Teodor Sirbu), on Flickr

charpentier, jose l., Katarzyna DJ liked this post
Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM   #7455
PRIMEVAL

Danube Delta

DANUBE DELTA

jose l., Katarzyna DJ, charpentier liked this post
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM   #7456
PRIMEVAL

One of the hunmdreds faces of the Carpathian Diamond: Rarău Mountains

ONE OF HUNDREDS FACES OF THE CARPATHIAN DIAMOND: RARĂU MOUNTAINS

Katarzyna DJ, jose l., charpentier liked this post
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM   #7457
PRIMEVAL

Oradea / Nagyvárad

ORADEA / NAGYVÁRAD

charpentier liked this post