daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine
Old October 3rd, 2009, 11:32 PM   #1
woodbine

Likes (Received): 17

INDONESIA'S GLOBAL BRANDS

Indonesia's global brand for Bag, Shoes, and Lifestyle items: Delia Von Rueti, Nilou, Sabbatha, or Bagteria

They are Indonesian brand which currently known world wide as luxurious life style items.

Delia von Rueti

She is a handbag and jewelry designer, her collections use exotic materials like corals, reptile skins, sheep skin. All shows bold and excellent craftsmanship.
She opens her flagships in Zurich, Geneva, New York, La Jolla and Milan. Her high profile clients include Ani Yudhoyono (SBY’s wife), Michele Yeoh, Brit bluebloods, and al Fayeds. Visit the website here: http://www.deliavonrueti.com/.

Nilou (Niluh Djelantik)

Comfort and quality are prerequisites in all Niluh's designs. Years of wearing high heels have taught her exactly what women wants in a shoe. The platform is made of rubber, embedded in the shoe structure. This ensures even weight distribution, regardless of heel height. Triple leathers are used with leather stacked heels. Niluh Djelantik shoes end up as beautifully crafted pieces of wearable art. No wonder women like Uma Thurman and supermodel Gisele Budchen wearing her high heels

Sabbatha

Every one of Sabbatha’s bags tells its own story with its arrangement of icons – the mix may include semiprecious stones, beads, and freshwater pearls, pieces of carved deer antler and buffalo horn, tassels, even antique coins. Produced in quantities of 5 to 10, each comes with its own certificate of authentication and a card bearing Sabbatha’s philosophy of life – retail from USD 500 up to Rp 2,500. They have already reportedly found favor with Hollywood celebrities, let say: Katie Holmes, supermodel Elle Macperson, and singer Helena Paparizou (one of his video clip use Sabbatha’s cover dress). Sabbatha may be found in Indonesia, Mumbai, Hawaii, Roma, Amsterdam, Milan, Cannes, Florence, Sydney, St. Tropez, Tokyo (Aug 09) and Moskow (Nov 09)

Bagteria

Bagteria was founded in 2000 by designer Nancy Go, Nancy uses traditional handcraft techniques such as embroidery, beadwork, and croche to craft the unique and collectible bag with their exquisite intricacy and quality. Many famous and well known ladies like Paris Hilton, Emma Thompson, Princess Zara Phillips, and Martine McCutcheon have been spotted with bagteria handbag to further enhance the beauty of their outfits. Bagteria’s stores are located in Italy (7) , Germany (4), Russia (1), Switzerland (1), Spain (3), Kuwait (4), Saudi Arabia (1), United Kingdom (2), France (2), Taiwan (1), Belgium (1), Japan (6), Malaysia (1), Korea (3), Hongkong (2), and Indonesia (2).

Last edited by woodbine; October 4th, 2009 at 12:37 AM.
woodbine no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old October 4th, 2009, 06:00 AM   #2
d'sulovyo
Agent of Change

Likes (Received): 35

ARDISTIA NEW YORK

Quote:
Indonesia should be proud to have her, an up coming New York-based designer who will rock the fashion scene in no time. Her line is currently selling throughout the states and even reach Korea and Japan. She has been featured in WWD and other magazines. ABC network also has picked up her collection for the All My Children show.

I love everything in the collection. You can view them at the website here, but my favorite is the Quiterie blazer like in the picture, which is one of the best sellers from the line.
Here’s a little Q&A with the designer:

What’s the inspiration behind Quiterie blazer?
Quiterie was inspired by one of the masterpieces of French industrial designer Philippe Stark. His modern and precision cut reflects the structured and tailored pieces with the metal buttons on this particular piece.
Do you have advice for those who want to be a fashion designer?
To learn business and understand that it is critical to know the business scope as a whole, not just designing. You have to love it otherwise don’t bother with it. It is definitely not glamor and very challenging. Believe in yourself, do what you love, commitment, hard work and persistence.
What are the fashion staples that you think every girls should have?
Confidence and inner happiness. Fashion staples should be pieces that they love and express their true individuality.
How very true!!. I totally agree with her that fashion staple should be pieces that you love. For me, blazer is definitely a fashion staple due to its versatility, it can take you from the meeting room straight to the bar, it can be dressed up and dressed down, and wearing it is the easiest way to look instantly polished. Now I’m not talking about the single button with double breasted collar and padded shoulder in boring navy colors kind of blazers. No, not that kind. But the ones that have been brilliantly tailored with unique and bold detailing. This Quiterie blazer is the epitome of the perfect blazer. How can you not love the puffy short sleeves, the uneven pleated hem, the contrast button and the wide collar? It is sharply define and feminine yet still acceptable for formal occasion. Good job Dis, I’m waiting for your Bryant Park debut..=)
Btw, I also did an interview with her that will be featured in Dewi Magazine, I will let you know more when I get the detail so you can buy the magazine!.
source: http://fashionesedaily.com/blog/2007...stia-new-york/

Ardistia fall/winter 2009 presentation

interested?just contact:info@ardistianewyork.com
d'sulovyo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2009, 06:29 AM   #3
blinkblink

Likes (Received): 0

Electronic Product and Home Appliances

http://www.polytron.co.id/

blinkblink no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2009, 10:28 AM   #4
arepull87
i love malaysia....

Likes (Received): 40

j .co donuts from indonesia right?...malaysian really love j. co donut...thier donut so delicious..
arepull87 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2009, 10:35 AM   #5
dochan
дочан

Likes (Received): 291

Yes you're right! Jco Donuts berasal dari Indonesia. Saya juga suka!
Old October 4th, 2009, 10:37 AM   #6
paradyto
entendre privilege

buka saja thread ini... http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=363043
paradyto no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2009, 07:33 PM   #7
woodbine

Likes (Received): 17

Indonesian labels graced the pages of two Condé Nast publications

An insider whispered to me about Nikicio, an Indonesian label that was featured in US Teen Vogue’s designer spotlight earlier this week. Being someone who is completely out of touch for upcoming local talents, Nikicio’s collection totally blew me away. It would definitely be on my must-visit list if I ever come home! The label has been widely featured in various local and international magazines. Nikicio was part of Singapore Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2008, and has been gaining recognitions respectively from refinery29, coolhunting, Style Bubble and recently, Teen Vogue. This Jakarta-based label, founded in 2006, belongs to 23-year-old Nina Nikicio. The collection is mainly inspired by menswear tailoring and ready-to-wear pieces infused with couture craftmanship. A fashion design graduate of Lasalle College of the Arts in Singapore, Nina Nikicio wants to create collections that contradict the mainstream : outlast season, time and gender. Instead of seasons, the label is build upon two different lanes: Nikicio:mixte and Nikicio:project. In 2007, Nikicio joined Studio Privé, a Singaporean-based independent “outlet” that showcases collections from new talents which also serves up as their showroom. Learn more about Nikicio here.

Love that Nikicio was “inspired” by Joy Division’s Love will tear us apart! *my fave song ever =)
image courtesy of nikicio.com

Another Indonesian label graced the December issue of New York based Lucky magazine. Radenroro, which has been featured on FD forum’s thread, is a New York-based label by 32-year-old Indonesian designer, Liquica Anggraini. The label pays ode to the designer’s Indonesian heritage by naming most of its looks with Indonesian names: Nirmala, Sarita, Mutia, Andika, etc. Founded in 2007, Radenroro mainly concentrates on feminine pieces; by using heavy fabrics like rich brocades, silk ikats, and tons of girly details from ruffles, pleats, to bold colors. Learn more about the label here.

Radenroro, S/S 2009, courtesy of radenroro.com
Studio Privé : http:/www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f60/studio-prive-autumn-winter-07-08-singapore-63800.html
Follow Radenroro’s designer blog : http:/www.radenroro.com/blog
Sources & images courtesy of: teenvogue.com, luckymag.com, nikicio.com, radenroro.com, tfs.com, stylebubble.typepad.com
woodbine no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2009, 07:59 PM   #8
heartstation
sayonara hajimemashite

Honda Freed.
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:12 PM   #9
d'sulovyo
Agent of Change

honda freed?

I think what TS woodbine means is Indonesian globally brands not global brand that made in Indonesia.
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:15 PM   #10
d'sulovyo
Agent of Change

-RP-
Old October 6th, 2009, 03:47 PM   #11
Balandra
bitch ' cum to me '

Likes (Received): 31

DP
Balandra no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2009, 03:49 PM   #12
Balandra
bitch ' cum to me '

Likes (Received): 31

watchout? the executive? edward forrer? also VILLOUR yg pernah di pakai kesebelasan timnas italy piala dunia semua made in bandung indonesia, masuk kategori juga gak ya, denger2 brand2 ini udah bisa ditemukan juga di Hk,sg dan sydney.
and how about batik pekalongan yg sudah go internasional

Last edited by Balandra; October 6th, 2009 at 03:56 PM.
Balandra no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2009, 01:03 PM   #13
RonnieR

Likes (Received): 1571

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'sulovyo View Post
honda freed?

I think what TS woodbine means is Indonesian globally brands not global brand that made in Indonesia.
yes, that's what he meant:
Bimoli oil is sold here in the Philippines. It has partnership with Golden Fiesta.

Paseo tissue paper is sold also.

Gudang Garam cigarettes

Gajah Tunggal tires
RonnieR no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2009, 02:01 PM   #14
tollfreak
Valid User

Likes (Received): 6

Yep Cigarettes. Seems like brands such as Djarum or Gudang Garam are popular among smokers not just regionally but globally. Once an american in an indonesian event in NY asked if indonesians residing there still have some gudang garam left

EDIT: I almost forget about indomie..available in most asian supermarkets outside of indonesia
tollfreak no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2009, 09:55 PM   #15
KayaMaya
Art Dir "Geng Tanpa Cela"

When I used to live in Australia in the 90s, I could easily find KOPIKO at local stroes there
KayaMaya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2009, 10:39 AM   #16
RonnieR

Likes (Received): 1571

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayaMaya View Post
When I used to live in Australia in the 90s, I could easily find KOPIKO at local stroes there
I forgot these also:

Kopiko is widely sold here even in warung.
Same with Extra Joss. There's a TV commercial using local talents for Extra Joss. This product started the powdered energy drinks in the Philippines. Now, there are local brands that compete with Extra Joss.

I think most Pinoys don't know that Extra joss is an Indonesian brand
RonnieR no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2009, 11:35 AM   #17
AceN
Half Geek

Likes (Received): 1686

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayaMaya View Post
I did found KOPIKO too in a small restaurant in Tavernoles, a small village in Spain, last year
AceN no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2009, 11:43 AM   #18
rizalhakim
PROUD 2 B MALAYSIAN

Likes (Received): 879

indomie....
rizalhakim no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2009, 11:45 AM   #19
rizalhakim
PROUD 2 B MALAYSIAN

Likes (Received): 879

how about anggun???