POS Panorama 2008

Queen's Park Savannah

The Port of Spain International Waterfront Center 2009

A section of the financial district of Port of Spain 2009

Enjoy :cheers:

See less See more
#123 ·
New $344m city HQ coming for NIB

The National Insurance Board of Trinidad and Tobago (NIBTT) is getting a multi-million-dollar head office.
The sod was turned yesterday for construction of the $344.4 million official corporate headquarters of the NIBTT.
The new building will be located at #17 Queen’s Park East, Port of Spain, near Cadiz Road.
NIBTT chairman Adrian Bharath said it is expected to be completed within 20 months.
Bharath said Bouygues Batiment Trinidad and Tobago Ltd, the local subsidiary of French construction company Bouygues Batiment, was contracted to design and build the facility.
“This is not just an aesthetic property, it is not just for comfort but there is an investment return that is attached to this property. It’s a mixed-use development with A-class offices. We expect that it will have retail facilities, parking and support services,” he noted.
:banana:
This is good news. I just can wait to see the rendering.

#125 · (Edited)
I think John-DR didn't read the full title of this thread and thought this was the skyline thread for the general Caribbean.

I'll see if I can get the attetion of a Moderator that has control over this section of SSC to remove those posts of Santo Domingo and put them in the correct thread.

By the way, it would be nice to have some Trinidadian participation in the general Caribbean skyline rhread if you guys haven't done so yet.

Here is the link: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=569313&page=11

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.