SkyscraperCity Forum banner

SSC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO | Welcome to the forum

69K views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  yakotrainer 
#1 ·
Hi,
I’m Quisqueyano, and as the moderator of the Caribbean Forum and on behalf of the entire Staff of SSC, would like to welcome you all to the new Trinidad & Tobago subforum.

I'll look forward to hearing from and interacting with the T&T subforum participants going forward!

For any mod-related questions, complaints or requests feel free to PM me, and I’ll do the best to help you.

Do enjoy the new forum! :cheers:

#6 ·
Hello Trinidad and Tobago!!

I'm DreamerGuy from Puerto Rico and I'm honored to be the new moderator of the Caribbean Forums (among with my good friend Quisqueyano).

I'll visit the Forum more often now, so I can enjoy the beauties of Trinidad and Tobago and help you with anything you need.

So, don't hesistate to PM me if you need assistance etc., aswell as with Quisqueyano. We'll be more than glad to help you guys :)

Greetings from Puerto Rico! :) :) :) May our Caribbean continue growing!! :cheers:

#8 ·
I've made some changes in several thread's name to keep a common structure in all of them, so its easier to know what place being discussed and what's exactly on the thread.

It's the "almost-standard" thread naming structure used in the Caribbean forums.

For projects planned or under construction its City | Project | Number of floors.
Example: Port of Spain | One Woodbrook Placa | 25p | 19p | 16p

For cities its Country | City or City | Official Thread or Thread Specification etc.
Example: Port of Spain | Pictures at night

For a specific structure in a country/city its Country/City | Structure
Example: Port of Spain | Piarco International Airport

Hope it helps :)

#13 ·
Wassup Trinidad & Tobago!!!! :D

Greetings from Puerto Rico. I'm Jaykar and I'm the new moderator for Puerto Rico and the Caribbean Region forums and subforums. Feel free to contact or PM me if you need any help or assistance. Remember I'm here for you guys. :cheers:

#18 ·
This is an invitation to visit the new thread I created in the Caribbean Forum. The University of New York did a symposium on the history and anthropology in the Caribbean and uploaded the videos to Youtube. They gave special attention to Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Trinidad.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=92386320#post92386320

#21 ·
Hi Guys, I was Training yesterday at Gold´s Gym Margarita (Venezuela) and I think there´s good news to Trinidad And Tobago, the next big Gold´s Gym will be in Port Of Spain, I Check this informacion in google and I fin a Twitter Acount @GoldsgymTT is new, there´s no tweets yet, but i start following to see whats up next, sorry if I get wrong my English is not very good...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.