search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > North American Skyscrapers Forum > United States > Southeast

Southeast TX, OK, LA, MS, AL, GA, NC, SC, VA, TN, KY
» Development News | Atlanta | Florida | Miami | Nashville | Orlando | Tampa Bay | Texas

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 7th, 2017, 11:36 PM   #1141
KayneMo

Likes (Received): 155

OKC

Drone_View2-0195
by Tony Gaeddert, on Flickr

Will Rogers Park in Northwest OKC

Will_Rogers_Park-0156
by Tony Gaeddert, on Flickr

Last edited by KayneMo; August 7th, 2017 at 11:53 PM.
KayneMo no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 16th, 2017, 10:51 PM   #1142
dbcook256

Likes (Received): 336

Been a long while since my last update on Lynchburg development news or any post really. I will be posting a major update at the beginning of September of all the projects and developments. Lots happening now. $80 million+ in adaptive reuse and new build projects going on right now in downtown Lynchburg, the most investment in decades. Crowds on recent weekends match anything I have seen in Asheville or Greenville, no joke. I am starting to see street performers and live bands on the sidewalks in recent months. This is something I have not seen in five years until now. On the flipside, definitely starting to see more homeless and more graffiti too... But, the momentum is here and there is no stopping the snowball effect as downtown continues to grow and revitalize at an accelerated rate. Here is a recent aerial shot of downtown. Pretty much all the brick buildings you see along the riverfront are now loft apartments. 5 years ago there was maybe 25 units on the riverfront. Today there are 425 units along Jefferson Street, the bluffwalk, and the river with occupancy rates of 95%+...

Source: http://www.323ufs.com/ https://www.facebook.com/323ufs/
Other Cities Lived --- Asheville, Las Vegas, Statesboro, Trier (Germany)

Last edited by dbcook256; August 16th, 2017 at 11:00 PM.
dbcook256 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
southeast aerials, southeast skylines