search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 30th, 2016, 08:31 PM   #7221
lampsakos21

Likes (Received): 3

I fully understand that but nowadays science is making miracles and nowadays they can built tunnels even through big faulty areas . On the other hand I understand that cost and price is very important as well.... maybe another route should be done ?
lampsakos21 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:43 PM   #7222
lampsakos21

https://rm.coe.int/CoERMPublicCommon...0000168048d4fb I read it from there ... interesting thing.... I've travelled through Kresna region and the landscape was very unusual and unique in beauty .Also a funny fact ... the water there is very good quality and whoever has constipation issues or problem with kidneys heehe ... usually in places with very active geological procedures
Old December 30th, 2016, 09:50 PM   #7223
roaddor

Likes (Received): 2960

The long tunnel is dropped, the current E79 will be used in direction of Thessaloniki whereas a bit eastern new roadway will serve the opposite direction towards Sofia. The most difficult section through the gorge must be built by the end of 2022 at the latest.
By the way, A3 highway should have already been completed, the reality however is different.

panchevo, suvi genije liked this post
roaddor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:07 PM   #7224
BG_AT

Likes (Received): 11

Hello !

I dont know if this is the correct site to ask, but is there a kind of "electronic Vinetka" planed for cars in Bulgaria?

If yes, when will that start?
Are there any informations?
BG_AT no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:29 PM   #7225
lampsakos21

Thank you roaddor for the infos . So they will make a negotino skopije-like highway route ( 2 different routes per each direction ) .nowadays in many European countries they delay too much many projects ..... who knows why
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:37 PM   #7226
sponge_bob

Likes (Received): 1531

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampsakos21 View Post
who knows why
Green eco nutters.

roaddor, panchevo liked this post
sponge_bob no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:50 PM   #7227
lampsakos21

And not only (look what happen in Romania lately ) or in other countries as well ... a bit of everything like Greek salad lol
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:53 PM   #7228
satanism

Likes (Received): 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG_AT View Post
Hello !

I dont know if this is the correct site to ask, but is there a kind of "electronic Vinetka" planed for cars in Bulgaria?

Yes
2018 according to latest info.Maybe
6. да управлява велосипед по площите, предназначени за движение само на пешеходци. Тази забрана не се отнася за децата велосипедисти.

BG_AT liked this post
satanism no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:25 PM   #7229
roaddor

Likes (Received): 2960

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampsakos21 View Post
Thank you roaddor for the infos . So they will make a negotino skopije-like highway route ( 2 different routes per each direction ) .nowadays in many European countries they delay too much many projects ..... who knows why
Yes, something like that in Vardar Macedonia . Honestly, I prefer to apply your approach of building highways in Greece. I mean doing the whole highway from one end to the other instead of playing with sporadic small segments which can take sometimes ages to complete. OK the toll is not cheap afterwards but at least you get the highway.

panchevo liked this post
roaddor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2016, 10:06 AM   #7230
gogo3o
Bulgaria

Likes (Received): 11628

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG_AT View Post
Hello !

A tender for implementation of e-vignette for cars and e-toll for trucks and buses (all vehicles with weight over 3.5 tonnes) is being held since April, but it's facing setbacks due to constant court appeals. The last deadline for bids is now in January 2017.

2018 can an estimate for start of the implementation of the system. According to the tender, the term for implementation is 19 months.

Some part of the system will be the already installed traffic counters, such as this one:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BG_AT liked this post
gogo3o no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2017, 04:00 PM   #7231
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 15236

Apparently the official distributor of vignettes has changed the vinetka.com website to http://www.vs12-17.com/

Strange that they don't have an English version.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

/
• highway photography @
and
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2017, 09:14 PM   #7232
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3146

15 lv??? bastard robbed me for 10€ at Kalotina. silly me.

btw i saw between Kalotina and Sofia several portals, i thought those were cameras which are controlling stickers. you wanna say that those were just traffic counters? there were 4 or 5 of them on that short route.

x-type no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2017, 10:30 PM   #7233
satanism

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
15 lv??? bastard robbed me for 10€ at Kalotina. silly me.

btw i saw between Kalotina and Sofia several portals, i thought those were cameras which are controlling stickers. you wanna say that those were just traffic counters? there were 4 or 5 of them on that short route.
traffic counters(For now ).Says it on the sign....at least in bulgarian.Not an excuse not to have one though.+ There's plenty of opportunities to get caught and the fine is not nice at all.

http://www.api.bg/index.php/en/vinetni-stikeri
6. да управлява велосипед по площите, предназначени за движение само на пешеходци. Тази забрана не се отнася за децата велосипедисти.
Old January 5th, 2017, 10:33 PM   #7234
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3146

no, i didn't intend at all not to have it.
btw how do they control it? police or somebody else?

x-type no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2017, 10:35 PM   #7235
satanism

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type View Post
no, i didn't intend at all not to have it.
btw how do they control it? police or somebody else?
Traffic Police.
Old January 8th, 2017, 01:15 PM   #7236
koko_vp

Likes (Received): 1912

I think, the traffic counters are also transmitting data to LIMA app. Its an smartphone app that give you information about the current road conditions in Bulgaria. - https://lima.api.bg/dashboard

(As you can see, because of the difficult winter conditions in North Eastern Bulgaria these days, most of the roads are closed.)

Tags
bulgaria, highways, struma, trakia