daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Karnataka



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old Today, 05:30 AM   #15681
jaipath
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 56
Likes (Received): 69

14 Railway Projects in Karnataka State on Chopping Block

NEW DELHI/BENGALURU: The Railway Ministry plans to shelve projects worth over Rs 10,000 crore in Karnataka as part of a larger move to freeze non-starter schemes across the country. [B]Altogther 160 such projects, including 47 in the four southern states worth nearly Rs 41,000 crore, will be affected. A majority of these were sanctioned when Lalu Yadav and Mamata Banerjee were railway ministers



While Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka will lose 14 projects each, Kerala will lose five. The highest value of projects, worth Rs 19,500 crore, is in Tamil Nadu followed by Rs 10,000 crore in Karnataka and Rs 9,000 crore in Andhra Pradesh. Kerala’s projects are worth Rs 2,300 crore. Most of the projects were sanctioned between 2004 and 2012, and some are as old as 1992-1993. Physical progress in all these projects was zero and the rate of return negative. Besides new rail lines, they include electrification and doubling of existing lines.

For example, the 260-km Bengaluru-Satyamangalam rail line project connecting Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, worth Rs 13,951.7 crore, was sanctioned in 1996-97, but it has been a non-starter. The Kotipalli-Narsapur project sanctioned in 2010-11 was worth Rs 1,045.2 crore, but has met the same fate. Seven projects were sanctioned between 1992 and 2000 and are yet to take off. The oldest is the 81.2-km Whitefield-Bangarpet-Kuppam rail line sanctioned in 1992-93, the present cost of which is Rs 225 crore.

According to a source in the Railways, land acquisition and delays in clearances by the Forest Department are the main reasons for several projects not being completed. Regarding the Bengaluru-Sathyamangalam project, the source said the Tamil Nadu government had not given the necessary clearances for surveys to be done in forest land. “Ever since the new land acquisition Act was implemented, not one square inch of land has been given for railway projects,” the source claimed adding that projects like Tumakuru-Rayadurga, Tumakuru-Chitradurga-Davangere and Harihar-Shivamogga had been stalled over land acquisition issues. Of the 47, nine projects each were sanctioned by Lalu Yadav and Mamata Banerjee. According to the Railways, they are not viable. In order to improve the fiscal health of Railways, the NDA government has decided to review all non-starter projects as money has to be allocated to each of them in the budget. A final call on these projects is yet to be taken by the government.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nati...cle2538053.ece

Doubling of Whitefield-Bangarpet-Kuppam rail line as already completed, I think it must be Marikuppam-Kuppam line which might be scrapped.
__________________

Siddu, Suj Mangalore, deepukamath liked this post

Last edited by jaipath; Today at 12:36 PM. Reason: .
jaipath no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old Today, 05:32 AM   #15682
jaipath
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 56
Likes (Received): 69

Railway minister promises quick electrification permissions to Konkan Railway

The optimism among Konkan Railway officials about new railway minister Suresh Prabhu — front-paged by dna in its November 11 edition — has turned out to be true with the minister promising to get quick permissions for the electrification of the 741km diesel rail route. DNA in November 12 edition had carried an article on how KR's diesel bills were bleeding it white with estimates for the current year showing that KR would be surpassing the diesel bills of previous years. Speaking to dna, KR managing director BP Tayal confirmed the development. "The minister was very positive about the issue and has promised quick approval of the electrification plan," said Tayal. A KR proposal to electrify its route between Roha and Thokur at a cost of Rs720 crore has been lying with the railway ministry since January this year.

How Prabhu got convinced.
Prabhu was four-time MP from Rajapur (now Ratnagiri-Sindhudurg Lok Sabha constituency) and is well-versed with the working of KR. As a chartered accountant, he is also aware of the weak finances of KR despite it being among the country's most patronised routes.
Through Saturday and Sunday, first in Mumbai and then Delhi, KR managing director BP Tayal managed to convince Prabhu about how electrification was the only panacea for the rising diesel bills. DNA has learnt that KR's founding chairman-managing director E Sreedharan also spoke to Prabhu about the need for electrification.

The diesel disaster:
A recent KR study showed that if all the trains- passenger and goods- that were run by KR between April 2013 and March 2014 was powered by electricity instead of diesel, the energy bill for KR would have been Rs134 crore against the Rs269 crore - in diesel charges- KR finally spent. That, the study showed, was a straight 50% reduction in energy bills for a transporter that is creaking with mounting losses. The diesel bills, thanks to the number of special trains increasing by the year apart from the routine ones, has been increasing steadily. It was Rs151 crore in 2011-12, which increased to Rs205 crore in 2012-13 and then to Rs269 crore for 2013-14. Current estimates by KR show that by the end of the financial year in March 2015, the diesel bills might be in the range of Rs325 crore.

Is an operational dilemma looming?
The delay in electrification of KR's route could soon throw up a major operational challenge for the railways. Electrification work on Southern Railway's Shorannur junction in Kerala to Mangalore is going on at a brisk speed and is expected to be completed by March next year. The doubling of the Panvel-Roha line by Central Railway is expected to be completed by March next year and its electrification by 2017. It would mean that on either ends of KR, the lines would be electrified. That would require trains to change locomotives- from electrical to diesel- before entering KR territory at both Roha on CR and Mangalore on SR. It wastes time as well as money.

Rising diesel bills:
2011-12 --- Rs151 crore
2012-13 --- Rs205 crore
2013-14--- Rs269 crore
2014-15 --- Rs325 crore (estimated)

Cost of electrification estimated- Rs720 crore
Recoup period estimated - 5 years
Time for electrification- 3 years

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report...ssions-2037842
jaipath no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:39 AM   #15683
jaipath
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 56
Likes (Received): 69

LTT-Hubballi Express train trundles along at 40kmph

Express train trundles along at 40kmph

HUBBALLI: Though Prime Minister Narendra Modi is pressing for Bullet trains to speed up travel, Central Railway (CR) is running a weekly express train between Mumbai (Lokamanya Tilak Terminus-LTT) and Hubballi at the average speed of 40.77 km per hour.

Though the average speed of express trains is 50 kmph in India, train 17318 LTT-Hubballi Express is doing 734km in 18 hours - that's the time given by CR. Other trains running between the same stations take about 15 hours. The 20km from Dharwad to Hubballi takes an unbelievable 65 minutes. Uttam O Satiya, a frequent traveller between Hubballi and Mumbai, said that apart from the extensive travel time, both departure and arrival timings are also inconvenient for Hubballi's passengers. "Passengers are opting for either other trains or other modes, like bus and flight. As the train departs from LTT at 9.05am every Tuesday and reaches Hubballi at 3am on Wednesday, one has to spend almost a day and night for the journey," he complained.

Ramesh Kumar, joint secretary of Indian Travellers' Association, said after reaching Hubballi, passengers have to spend time at the railway station till sunrise or pay a hefty charge to taxis and auto rickshaws. "If we reach home in the morning, we spend almost 24 hours travelling, which can be taxing," he said. Mahendra Singhi, member of the Divisional Railway Users' Consultative Committee (DRUCC), said the issue was discussed at the DRUCC meeting but there was no response from the Railways. "It's just eyewash by CR to show it's running a train to Hubballi. Maybe CR wants to cancel it by showing weak patronage some months later. Norms say if a train has a patronage of 65% and more, the Railway Board keeps it running, or cancels it. This train has a patronage of about 50%," he said. SM Kelkar, additional general manager, CR, Mumbai, said in a letter, a copy of which is available with TOI, that considering the path and platform constraints, no other slot is available for this train.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c.../45236118.cms?
jaipath no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:20 AM   #15684
Suj Mangalore
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,641
Likes (Received): 834

Proposal for track electrification will be considered: Suresh Prabhu

Quote:
Minister for Railways Suresh Prabhu has reportedly assured Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. that its proposal for the electrification of the Konkan route, from Roha in Maharashtra to Thokur in Karnataka, would be cleared by the Ministry.

His assurance came during his meeting with the Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. Chairman and Managing Director B.P. Tayal on his first visit to Mumbai after assuming the office, said a release from the Konkan Railway. Mr. Prabhu also directed the corporation to prepare a long-term development plan and submit the same to the Ministry.

As an immediate measure, Mr. Prabhu asked the corporation to concentrate on enhancing passenger amenities at stations as well as trains on its network. During the meeting, the Minister had a detailed discussion about the working of the corporation and its plans. The Minister also reviewed the safety aspects with recent accidents on the Konkan network and asked Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. to prepare an action plan to prevent such accidents.

Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. claimed that the they appear to be heading towards better days with the Minister taking a keen interest in its functioning.

Besides the electrification of the route, the Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. has also proposed to the Ministry for doubling the track to enhance its carrying capacity. It has also asked the Ministry to include the Mangaluru area from Ullal onward and comprising Mangalore Central, Mangalore Junction and New Mangalore Port Trust, in its jurisdiction as originally envisaged in the detailed project report for the formation of the corporation.

Source:http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper...cle6629015.ece
__________________
Bruhath Mangaluru-A beautiful metro is rising on the west coast!!

Siddu, tejaswi.bgl liked this post
Suj Mangalore no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:28 AM   #15685
Siddu
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Bangalore/Solapur
Posts: 72
Likes (Received): 48

SWR to be blamed for this

17318 is SWR train and SWR is to be blamed for this. When TT is prepared then concerned Zone should give there consent for the TT and our always sleeping SWR should have raised the issue while preparing TT for this train.

Same is Fate of other train via Vijapur. Wake up SWR!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaipath View Post
Express train trundles along at 40kmph

HUBBALLI: Though Prime Minister Narendra Modi is pressing for Bullet trains to speed up travel, Central Railway (CR) is running a weekly express train between Mumbai (Lokamanya Tilak Terminus-LTT) and Hubballi at the average speed of 40.77 km per hour.

Though the average speed of express trains is 50 kmph in India, train 17318 LTT-Hubballi Express is doing 734km in 18 hours - that's the time given by CR. Other trains running between the same stations take about 15 hours. The 20km from Dharwad to Hubballi takes an unbelievable 65 minutes. Uttam O Satiya, a frequent traveller between Hubballi and Mumbai, said that apart from the extensive travel time, both departure and arrival timings are also inconvenient for Hubballi's passengers. "Passengers are opting for either other trains or other modes, like bus and flight. As the train departs from LTT at 9.05am every Tuesday and reaches Hubballi at 3am on Wednesday, one has to spend almost a day and night for the journey," he complained.

Ramesh Kumar, joint secretary of Indian Travellers' Association, said after reaching Hubballi, passengers have to spend time at the railway station till sunrise or pay a hefty charge to taxis and auto rickshaws. "If we reach home in the morning, we spend almost 24 hours travelling, which can be taxing," he said. Mahendra Singhi, member of the Divisional Railway Users' Consultative Committee (DRUCC), said the issue was discussed at the DRUCC meeting but there was no response from the Railways. "It's just eyewash by CR to show it's running a train to Hubballi. Maybe CR wants to cancel it by showing weak patronage some months later. Norms say if a train has a patronage of 65% and more, the Railway Board keeps it running, or cancels it. This train has a patronage of about 50%," he said. SM Kelkar, additional general manager, CR, Mumbai, said in a letter, a copy of which is available with TOI, that considering the path and platform constraints, no other slot is available for this train.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c.../45236118.cms?
Siddu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:10 AM   #15686
gentem
────✩
 
gentem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8,088

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen_blr View Post
Survey by naveenspatil, on Flickr

How are these surveys done? Possibly from the bus & road traffic volumes ?
I find some of them ridiculous , even no idea why would anybody survey such lines.



10.
give source link..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaipath View Post
NEW DELHI/BENGALURU: The Railway Ministry plans to shelve projects worth over Rs 10,000 crore in Karnataka as part of a larger move to freeze non-starter schemes across the country. [B]Altogther 160 such projects, including 47 in the four southern states worth nearly Rs 41,000 crore, will be affected. A majority of these were sanctioned when Lalu Yadav and Mamata Banerjee were railway ministers



While Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka will lose 14 projects each, Kerala will lose five. The highest value of projects, worth Rs 19,500 crore, is in Tamil Nadu followed by Rs 10,000 crore in Karnataka and Rs 9,000 crore in Andhra Pradesh. Kerala’s projects are worth Rs 2,300 crore. Most of the projects were sanctioned between 2004 and 2012, and some are as old as 1992-1993. Physical progress in all these projects was zero and the rate of return negative. Besides new rail lines, they include electrification and doubling of existing lines.

For example, the 260-km Bengaluru-Satyamangalam rail line project connecting Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, worth Rs 13,951.7 crore, was sanctioned in 1996-97, but it has been a non-starter. The Kotipalli-Narsapur project sanctioned in 2010-11 was worth Rs 1,045.2 crore, but has met the same fate. Seven projects were sanctioned between 1992 and 2000 and are yet to take off. The oldest is the 81.2-km Whitefield-Bangarpet-Kuppam rail line sanctioned in 1992-93, the present cost of which is Rs 225 crore.

According to a source in the Railways, land acquisition and delays in clearances by the Forest Department are the main reasons for several projects not being completed. Regarding the Bengaluru-Sathyamangalam project, the source said the Tamil Nadu government had not given the necessary clearances for surveys to be done in forest land. “Ever since the new land acquisition Act was implemented, not one square inch of land has been given for railway projects,” the source claimed adding that projects like Tumakuru-Rayadurga, Tumakuru-Chitradurga-Davangere and Harihar-Shivamogga had been stalled over land acquisition issues. Of the 47, nine projects each were sanctioned by Lalu Yadav and Mamata Banerjee. According to the Railways, they are not viable. In order to improve the fiscal health of Railways, the NDA government has decided to review all non-starter projects as money has to be allocated to each of them in the budget. A final call on these projects is yet to be taken by the government.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nati...cle2538053.ece
cant believe this is such a great news bangalore-chamarajnagar-satyamangalam and whitefield-kolar are scrapped. talaguppa-honnavar is mostly scrapped out of 14 scrapped projects, instead talaguppa-siddapur will be done.
gentem no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:50 AM   #15687
Suj Mangalore
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,641
Likes (Received): 834

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaipath View Post
NEW DELHI/BENGALURU: The Railway Ministry plans to shelve projects worth over Rs 10,000 crore in Karnataka as part of a larger move to freeze non-starter schemes across the country. [B]Altogther 160 such projects, including 47 in the four southern states worth nearly Rs 41,000 crore, will be affected. A majority of these were sanctioned when Lalu Yadav and Mamata Banerjee were railway ministers



While Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka will lose 14 projects each, Kerala will lose five. The highest value of projects, worth Rs 19,500 crore, is in Tamil Nadu followed by Rs 10,000 crore in Karnataka and Rs 9,000 crore in Andhra Pradesh. Kerala’s projects are worth Rs 2,300 crore. Most of the projects were sanctioned between 2004 and 2012, and some are as old as 1992-1993. Physical progress in all these projects was zero and the rate of return negative. Besides new rail lines, they include electrification and doubling of existing lines.

For example, the 260-km Bengaluru-Satyamangalam rail line project connecting Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, worth Rs 13,951.7 crore, was sanctioned in 1996-97, but it has been a non-starter. The Kotipalli-Narsapur project sanctioned in 2010-11 was worth Rs 1,045.2 crore, but has met the same fate. Seven projects were sanctioned between 1992 and 2000 and are yet to take off. The oldest is the 81.2-km Whitefield-Bangarpet-Kuppam rail line sanctioned in 1992-93, the present cost of which is Rs 225 crore.

According to a source in the Railways, land acquisition and delays in clearances by the Forest Department are the main reasons for several projects not being completed. Regarding the Bengaluru-Sathyamangalam project, the source said the Tamil Nadu government had not given the necessary clearances for surveys to be done in forest land. “Ever since the new land acquisition Act was implemented, not one square inch of land has been given for railway projects,” the source claimed adding that projects like Tumakuru-Rayadurga, Tumakuru-Chitradurga-Davangere and Harihar-Shivamogga had been stalled over land acquisition issues. Of the 47, nine projects each were sanctioned by Lalu Yadav and Mamata Banerjee. According to the Railways, they are not viable. In order to improve the fiscal health of Railways, the NDA government has decided to review all non-starter projects as money has to be allocated to each of them in the budget. A final call on these projects is yet to be taken by the government.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nati...cle2538053.ece
Scrap unwanted and non starter projects.
Instead spend amount on much needed doubling between Tumkur-Hubli(Remaining stretches),Birur-Shimoga,Hassan-Mangalore and the likes which are crucial
__________________
Bruhath Mangaluru-A beautiful metro is rising on the west coast!!

deepukamath liked this post
Suj Mangalore no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:09 AM   #15688
jaipath
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 56
Likes (Received): 69

Map Showing SWR Survey Project

Map Showing SWR Survey Project updated on 19-11-2014.

Gadag-Haveri and Gadag-Harapanahalli lines are not indicated in this map.



http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in...,1,828,831,926

Last edited by jaipath; Today at 10:51 AM. Reason: .
jaipath no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:40 AM   #15689
devaraju
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು
 
devaraju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 317
Likes (Received): 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaipath View Post
Map Showing SWR Survey Project updated on 19-11-2014.

Gadag-Haveri and Gadag-Harapanahalli lines are not indicated in this map.



http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in...,1,828,831,926
Survey from Hassan to Mangalore which is in progress is for doubling?
Talaguppa-siddapura can be connected to sirsi. This will boost tourism in and around sirsi if connected.
devaraju no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:43 AM   #15690
deepukamath
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mangalore
Posts: 389
Likes (Received): 179

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaipath View Post
Map Showing SWR Survey Project updated on 19-11-2014.

Gadag-Haveri and Gadag-Harapanahalli lines are not indicated in this map.



http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in...,1,828,831,926
Nice to see Kanhangad and Surathkal have merged ! What a Map. Awesome
__________________

tejaswi.bgl liked this post
deepukamath no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:43 PM   #15691
sandeeplr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 17
Likes (Received): 20

I see Sringeri-Belur line in this survey. When was this survey sanctioned??
sandeeplr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:14 PM   #15692
nrsrini
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mysore
Posts: 412
Likes (Received): 30

Chamarajanagar to Krishnagiri ???

Anyways, now that Bangalore - Chamarajanagar - Sathyamangalam line is still in cold storage, I hope MPs of Mysore and Chamarajanagar wake up and ask for :
1. MYS-NTW-CMNR Doubling and electrification
2. Construction of facilities required for overnight halting and rake maintenance for trains.

How does this help Chamarajanagar ?

1. A double line (with electrification) means more trains to NTW and CMNR, and I am referring to NEW express trains to Bangalore and elsewhere.
2. Having night halt facility means its possible to have a late evening arrival to CMNR (2200-2300 hrs) and an early morning departure (0400-0500 hrs). An intercity express with arr/dep with the above timings will be hugely convenient to CMNR/NTW people (of course along with Mysore)
3. More movements of freight to and fro CMNR.

What are the benefits for Mysore ?

If CMNR gets the maintenance facility ready, it can become an effective second terminal to Mysore (just like Mysore has become to Bangalore). Some trains can be extended to CMNR, or if its not economical, then make a RSA for the express rake and send it as a Mys-CMNR pass over to maintenance. Belagola station becoming a second terminus is still a bit of stretch in my opinion (the land availability and accessibility are a problem), Hence, the capacity in Mysore can be boosted with this measure.
nrsrini no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:38 PM   #15693
MysoreOne
******
 
MysoreOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,651
Likes (Received): 2288

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrsrini View Post


What are the benefits for Mysore ?

If CMNR gets the maintenance facility ready, it can become an effective second terminal to Mysore (just like Mysore has become to Bangalore). Some trains can be extended to CMNR, or if its not economical, then make a RSA for the express rake and send it as a Mys-CMNR pass over to maintenance. Belagola station becoming a second terminus is still a bit of stretch in my opinion (the land availability and accessibility are a problem), Hence, the capacity in Mysore can be boosted with this measure.

on what basis are you saying that MYS has become SBC's 2nd terminal
MysoreOne no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:04 PM   #15694
mangalore mania
Indian First
 
mangalore mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Mangalore/Abu Dhabi
Posts: 12,088
Likes (Received): 2267

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysoreOne View Post
on what basis are you saying that MYS has become SBC's 2nd terminal
You seriously have this question in the mind..?
__________________
My Flickr

Changing from Enjoying the Mangalore's rise to Karnataka's Pride

Mangalore Forum
mangalore mania no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:02 PM   #15695
nrsrini
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mysore
Posts: 412
Likes (Received): 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysoreOne View Post
on what basis are you saying that MYS has become SBC's 2nd terminal
Am saying it can become, and that too in the same context as that of SBC trains getting extended to MYS.
nrsrini no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:10 PM   #15696
MysoreOne
******
 
MysoreOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,651
Likes (Received): 2288

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangalore mania View Post
You seriously have this question in the mind..?
yes bocz its Mysuru and not Mangaluru
MysoreOne no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:22 PM   #15697
MysoreOne
******
 
MysoreOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,651
Likes (Received): 2288

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrsrini View Post
Am saying it can become, and that too in the same context as that of SBC trains getting extended to MYS.
patronage between MYS-SBC is different and MYS-CMNR is different hence express trains cannot be extended to CMNR

for express, SF etc.. trains MYS is the end station and for passenger trains CMNR can be utilized
MysoreOne no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:33 PM   #15698
jaipath
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 56
Likes (Received): 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeeplr View Post
I see Sringeri-Belur line in this survey. When was this survey sanctioned??
This was approved in 2010-2011 budget.
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/236916/F
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/...arajapura.html
http://www.daijiworld.com/news/printer.asp?nid=128023
jaipath no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
karnataka

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu