daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Tamil Nadu

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1161 votes, 4.97 average.
Old Today, 10:11 AM   #38521
ajayrahul93

Likes (Received): 45

Please clarify my doubt yesterday night i saw many TNSTC TNV(NGL DEPOT) guys started from madurai and fully loaded and spotted in kalvasal and takes this route to thirumangalam i.e MADUARI MIBT-KALVASAL-NAGAMALAI(oUTER NH) and takes NH....Is tat shorter route.........
ajayrahul93 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old Today, 01:35 PM   #38522
DolphinsTuti
ப.அருண்

Likes (Received): 2958

Omni

Day started with Vivegam, many specials came to Chennai - Thoothukudi / Thiruchendur route, all the buses were late by 2 to 3 Hrs., some of the specials clicked today.

Sri Vivegam

Win Travels

Thenmozhi Super name

Vishnupriya

KKR

My Picasa My Flickr

TNSTC Blog

Sree Sree liked this post
DolphinsTuti no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:45 PM   #38523
DolphinsTuti
ப.அருண்

Likes (Received): 2958

Omni 2

Leeya

KS Travels

Paulraj

Archana

My Picasa My Flickr

TNSTC Blog

DolphinsTuti no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:28 PM   #38524
ckms

Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinsTuti View Post
Day started with Vivegam, many specials came to Chennai - Thoothukudi / Thiruchendur route, all the buses were late by 2 to 3 Hrs., some of the specials clicked today.

Vishnupriya
Wow.. What a combo of Benz , Audi and Kallada livery.!!!!
Old Today, 03:18 PM   #38525
Sree Sree
Unicorn

Likes (Received): 1328

Arun Excelent picts (y)

Meanwhile clicks in Madurai

TNSTC MDU VNR Region TN 67N 0814 Kovilpatty - Nagercoil

TNSTC KUM TN 45N 3685 Trichy - Thiruchendur

TNSTC MDU VNR Region Rajapalayam Depot TN 67N 0741 Madurai - Kollam

KPN TN 30 AR 7699 Madurai - Chennai Day Service

TNSTC MDU TN 58N 1885 Ramanathapuram - Thiruppur

TNSTC Nellai TN 74N 1630 Nagercoil - Thiruppur

Finally

TMN 5449 College Bus

Sree Sree está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:22 PM   #38526
Ranjith Narayanan

Likes (Received): 1

Hello All,

I'm a new member to this thread. Moreover, I'm a hardcore fan of TNSTC/SETC buses as well. I'm not much aware of the rules and regulations of this thread in specific as such. So, kindly bear with me if at all you guys might feel that I make any mistakes, since I'm yet to get used to this.

First of all, I'm having a question here.

I had once travelled from Trivandrum to Chennai in one of the SETC UDs recently. One of the things which I had noted was that, the conductor never closed the entry door, as well as the door between the cabin and the passenger seats. I've found the same in many of the UDs. Whereas in private operators and other omni buses, they always keep the doors closed.

May I know why it is so? Could someone clarify? Is there any specific rule as such, being told to the crew like the door to the cabin should not be closed???

Last edited by Ranjith Narayanan; Today at 03:31 PM. Reason: grammar mistake
Ranjith Narayanan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:38 PM   #38527
Sree Sree
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranjith Narayanan View Post
Hello All,

I'm a new member to this thread. Moreover, I'm a hardcore fan of TNSTC/SETC buses as well. I'm not much aware of the rules and regulations of this thread in specific as such. So, kindly bear with me if at all you guys might feel that I make any mistakes, since I'm yet to get used to this.

First of all, I'm having a question here.

I had once travelled from Trivandrum to Chennai in one of the SETC UDs recently. One of the things which I had noted was that, the conductor never closed the entry door, as well as the door between the cabin and the passenger seats. I've found the same in many of the UDs. Whereas in private operators and other omni buses, they always keep the doors closed.

May I know why it is so? Could someone clarify? Is there any specific rule as such, being told to the crew like the door to the cabin should not be closed???

Hi Ranjith Welcome board

In my travel also they didnt close the door, clarified the doubt with conductor, he said for Air they opened
Old Today, 03:47 PM   #38528
Ranjith Narayanan

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sree Sree View Post
Hi Ranjith Welcome board

In my travel also they didnt close the door, clarified the doubt with conductor, he said for Air they opened
Hi Sree, thank you so much for the instant response and it is indeed nice to see your warm welcome for me. Now, what I had said about is the same in almost all the cases. The same had happened in all of my trips in SETC UDs. Twice I had seen damaged cabin doors and many at times I had seen the door opened and the lever of the door being tied to the bars inside the cabin with a nylon rope to prevent it from closing. For getting air, one could open the windows, than doing this as what the conductor mentioned to you.
Ranjith Narayanan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:05 PM   #38529
Sree Sree
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranjith Narayanan View Post
Hi Sree, thank you so much for the instant response and it is indeed nice to see your warm welcome for me. Now, what I had said about is the same in almost all the cases. The same had happened in all of my trips in SETC UDs. Twice I had seen damaged cabin doors and many at times I had seen the door opened and the lever of the door being tied to the bars inside the cabin with a nylon rope to prevent it from closing. For getting air, one could open the windows, than doing this as what the conductor mentioned to you.
Cheers Ranjit rock with your reviews and photos is possible.

Its true Ranjith many tied with nylon or some ropes but mine is in gud condition even they didnt close.You can get some more details from our users.

All the best Ranjit Keep rocking in future

Tags
buses

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: