SkyscraperCity Forum banner

(Northeast US) DC! Second to none!!

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Xusein 
#1 ·
I was going to do the Northeast in one thread, Like I did the Midwest and South, but there are far too many cities, and I have far too many pictures. So, I decided to break it down for you. Here is the first of what will be several threads dedicated to my home region. !!!!!

Alexander Sheperd (Boss Sheperd), may have been a crook and a charlatan, but he sure did lay the foundation for a good looking city.

See less See more
#2 ·
Great photos! So refreshing to see DC's unsung, real, urban neighborhoods photographed. DC is a sexy bitch even without its world renown monuments, museums and government structures.

It would be great if you could repost this in the Baltimore-Washington Area Photo Thread in the Bal/Wash forum.

#6 ·
Great pictures. Which neighborhoods did you visit? I see some Georgetown pictures, if I'm correct.

I really need to drive down to DC and take some pictures.

These rowhouses look like the Grand Opera House in Wilmington. That says a lot about how nice these houses look!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.