SkyscraperCity Forum banner

...maybe a Fenway, Boston phototour...?

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  thryve 
#1 ·
I love Boston, and it sounds to me like The Fenway is a great neighbourhood... could anyone please do a phototour of the Fenway? I would really appreciate it, even if you represent the good AND bad of the area.. I am just really interested in this area.

Thanks a million, everyone!

-SP!RE

#2 ·
The Fenway area currently going under rejuvenation. Sorry for the short length of this post, I recently lost all my personal shots of the area, and had to find these from the web. So recently, the red sox, along with a few other developers have bought alot of the land surrounding fenway park.

I believe this is what is being built at the number 1 location on the map. The
project, which is called trilogy, will add 576 units of living to the area, and I believe Harvard has purchased 170 of them.

Here's a shot of construction.

This is what has been proposed for the number 2 spot on the above map. This was proposed in April, and I haven't heard any updates as of yet.

Here's a shot of the landmark center. In 1929, this used to be a Sears building, but it was converted to a movie theater and shopping center.

Majestic Fenway.

Random shot.

I know this isn't really a tour, more than it is a look at the futurue of the area. I would liked to have spent more time on this post, but my time was limited. I'm sure one of my fellow bostonians will fill in the rest.

#3 ·
Thanks!

It is people like you who make a good name for cities and their forums!

Thank-you for helpin me out!

-SP!RE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.