daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Low-Rise

Low-Rise projects with ten floors or less

Old April 18th, 2003, 11:14 AM   #1
baqthier
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!

Likes (Received): 8

BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE | Kuala Lumpur | 15fl Podium ( 12fl Shopping Mall)

Well, I recorded from WOWFm back in 2000! . when the Radio DJ called up Berjaya personnel and air that on air It also mentioned about Asia's Longest Rollercoaster

So guys wait while it loads (470kb and 4 minutes long)! Worth to listen to!

<embed src="http://www.geocities.com/baqthier/kltimes-2.mp3" align="baseline" border="0" controls="smallconsole" autostart="true" loop="true">
baqthier no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old April 18th, 2003, 03:31 PM   #2
Pablo
Jian Fa

Likes (Received): 1

wow very cool ya Its size is 12 midvally , it is really biggggg.....and the rollercoaster cut down from 12 floors
Old April 19th, 2003, 09:59 AM   #3
TYW
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter

Likes (Received): 16

cool!! i havem't go on a rollercoaster B4

"the said Municipality of George Town shall on the First Day of January in the Year of our Lord one thousand nine hundred and fifty seven and forever thereafter be a city and shall be called and styled the CITY OF GEORGE TOWN instead of the Municipality of George Town and shall thenceforth have all such rank, liberties, privileges and immunities as are incident to a city." - Queen Elizabeth II
TYW no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2003, 11:00 AM   #4
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Likes (Received): 1061

Pablo > The size is twice the size of Midvalley only....not 12 times......and the rollercoaster isn't cutting down at 12 floors high (the rollercoaster isn't that high to begin with). The manager denied this and this is just a question by the DJ so I think you misinterprete it.

Baqthier > I spoke to this lady when I was there. I recognised her voice and her position as the manager confirm it!
szehoong no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2003, 11:04 AM   #5
baqthier
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!

Likes (Received): 8

SzeHoong> cool. She's a pro. It sounds as if it's arranged and not candid! Wowfm also tried other companies last time, and the representatives are good. The Dj once called Midvalley, and said he want's to bring his cow there to shop with him
baqthier no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2003, 06:05 PM   #6
Pablo
Jian Fa

<table cellpadding=4 cellspacing=0 width=98% class="quoteBox">
<td align=left valign=center> <smallfont> <b>Quote</B> <I>originally posted by szehoong </i></b> </smallfont> </td>
<tr><td align=left valign=top>Pablo > The size is twice the size of Midvalley only....not 12 times......and the rollercoaster isn't cutting down at 12 floors high (the rollercoaster isn't that high to begin with). The manager denied this and this is just a question by the DJ so I think you misinterprete it.

Baqthier > I spoke to this lady when I was there. I recognised her voice and her position as the manager confirm it! </td></tr>
</table>

oh sorry i was mistaken typing is twice the size of Midvalley and it is 12 level ......ya i know this is the DJ question...i have put after that sentence ma
Old April 21st, 2003, 07:28 AM   #7
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Likes (Received): 1061

<td align=left valign=center> <smallfont> <b>Quote</B> <I>originally posted by Pablo </i></b> </smallfont> </td>
<tr><td align=left valign=top><table cellpadding=4 cellspacing=0 width=98% class="quoteBox">
<td align=left valign=center> <smallfont> <b>Quote</B> <I>originally posted by szehoong </i></b> </smallfont> </td>
<tr><td align=left valign=top>Pablo > The size is twice the size of Midvalley only....not 12 times......and the rollercoaster isn't cutting down at 12 floors high (the rollercoaster isn't that high to begin with). The manager denied this and this is just a question by the DJ so I think you misinterprete it.

Baqthier > I spoke to this lady when I was there. I recognised her voice and her position as the manager confirm it! </td></tr>
</table>

oh sorry i was mistaken typing is twice the size of Midvalley and it is 12 level ......ya i know this is the DJ question...i have put after that sentence ma </td></tr>
</table>

icic ....hehe....no worries....
szehoong no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2003, 09:07 AM   #8
TYW

if 12 times, wah!!!!

12 years to finnish walking. he he.....

"the said Municipality of George Town shall on the First Day of January in the Year of our Lord one thousand nine hundred and fifty seven and forever thereafter be a city and shall be called and styled the CITY OF GEORGE TOWN instead of the Municipality of George Town and shall thenceforth have all such rank, liberties, privileges and immunities as are incident to a city." - Queen Elizabeth II
Old April 21st, 2003, 11:09 AM   #9
weirdo
helter skelter

Likes (Received): 14

i like the part when the lady was told she was live on air. a classic.
Old April 22nd, 2003, 08:56 AM   #10
Pablo
Jian Fa

<td align=left valign=center> <smallfont> <b>Quote</B> <I>originally posted by TYW </i></b> </smallfont> </td>
<tr><td align=left valign=top>if 12 times, wah!!!!

12 years to finnish walking. he he.....</td></tr>
</table>

use roller skates loh....
Old April 22nd, 2003, 09:03 AM   #11
TYW

<td align=left valign=center> <smallfont> <b>Quote</B> <I>originally posted by Pablo </i></b> </smallfont> </td>
<tr><td align=left valign=top><table cellpadding=4 cellspacing=0 width=98% class="quoteBox">
<td align=left valign=center> <smallfont> <b>Quote</B> <I>originally posted by TYW </i></b> </smallfont> </td>
<tr><td align=left valign=top>if 12 times, wah!!!!

12 years to finnish walking. he he.....</td></tr>
</table>

use roller skates loh....</td></tr>
</table>

if ppl like me who dunno how to roller skate how?? afterwords fall down the escalator

Old April 22nd, 2003, 09:42 AM   #12
Pablo
Jian Fa

there is no problem to the escalator, can built flat escalator but not like the stair...using that flat escalator, ppl can buit it on the walkway , if u wanna go 2 a shop just walk out from the escalator then go in.
Old April 22nd, 2003, 10:26 AM   #13
TYW

<tr><td align=left valign=top>there is no problem to the escalator, can built flat escalator but not like the stair...using that flat escalator, ppl can buit it on the walkway , if u wanna go 2 a shop just walk out from the escalator then go in.</td></tr>
</table>

u mean like Gurney Plaza?? in the basement?? i think those things waste space. u can build two or three escalators with that length. and, u espect old man and women to use roller scates as well?? or whell chair??

Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:17 PM   #14
Pablo
Jian Fa

<tr><td align=left valign=top>there is no problem to the escalator, can built flat escalator but not like the stair...using that flat escalator, ppl can buit it on the walkway , if u wanna go 2 a shop just walk out from the escalator then go in.</td></tr>
</table>

u mean like Gurney Plaza?? in the basement??
and u said that those things r waste space, this hypermarket already has soo much space hehehe, i think can buit that things. futhurmore i said built on walkway, maybe it won't waste too much space.
i think those things waste space. u can build two or three escalators with that length. and, u espect old man and women to use roller scates as well?? or whell chair??</td></tr>
</table>

Gurney Plaza, basement?? i don't know...
and u said that those things r waste space, this hypermarket already has soo much space hehehe, i think can buit that things. futhurmore i said built it on walkway, maybe it won't waste too much space.

Old man and women i don't think they love 2 go shopping especially go for the hypermarket ,and if they really wanna go there, i think they won't walk 2 the shop lots as most of the shop lots r sell teenager things, i think they will just go 2 the food department stall.....

as u said u don't know how 2 roller skate u can use SCOOTER...everybody should know how 2 use scooter even u never use it before.

Last edited by Pablo; April 22nd, 2003 at 01:02 PM.
Pablo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2003, 03:36 PM   #15
TYW

</table>

u mean like Gurney Plaza?? in the basement??
and u said that those things r waste space, this hypermarket already has soo much space hehehe, i think can buit that things. futhurmore i said built on walkway, maybe it won't waste too much space.
i think those things waste space. u can build two or three escalators with that length. and, u espect old man and women to use roller scates as well?? or whell chair??</td></tr>
</table>

Gurney Plaza, basement?? i don't know...
and u said that those things r waste space, this hypermarket already has soo much space hehehe, i think can buit that things. futhurmore i said built it on walkway, maybe it won't waste too much space.

Old man and women i don't think they love 2 go shopping especially go for the hypermarket ,and if they really wanna go there, i think they won't walk 2 the shop lots as most of the shop lots r sell teenager things, i think they will just go 2 the food department stall.....

as u said u don't know how 2 roller skate u can use SCOOTER...everybody should know how 2 use scooter even u never use it before.</td></tr>
</table>

those stuff are bigger, means more money (i think) so, y not build something more appropriate and cheaper than something more expensive??

when i say old, i didn't mean that old lah. my grandmother always follow my aunt to shopping asso.

i got no driving license to ride scooter. scooter on the road asso got so much accident. in a closed and smaller and narrow place, more accident can happen. imagine if someone fall from the top floor on a scooter. cool!! he he....

Old April 30th, 2003, 10:38 AM   #16
Pablo
Jian Fa

Quote:
when i say old, i didn't mean that old lah. my grandmother always follow my aunt to shopping asso.
go 2 Gurney Plaza, Prangin Mall????

Quote:
i got no driving license to ride scooter. scooter on the road asso got so much accident. in a closed and smaller and narrow place, more accident can happen. imagine if someone fall from the top floor on a scooter. cool!! he he....
wat i means is not the motor scooter..SCOOTER something like roller skate u just need 2 use yr leg 2 push it.
Old April 30th, 2003, 10:41 AM   #17
TYW

<tr><td align=left valign=top>go 2 Gurney Plaza, Prangin Mall????

wat i means is not the motor scooter..SCOOTER something like roller skate u just need 2 use yr leg 2 push it.</td></tr>
</table>

she goes everywhere lah, i think she's been to both!!

u mean scateboard??

Old April 30th, 2003, 11:07 AM   #18
Pablo
Jian Fa

wat i means is not the motor scooter..SCOOTER something like roller skate u just need 2 use yr leg 2 push it.</td></tr>
</table>

u mean scateboard??</td></tr>
</table>
not scatebord lahh...everybody call it as scooter, don't u c it before
Old May 2nd, 2003, 10:05 AM   #19
TYW

</table>

</table>
not scatebord lahh...everybody call it as scooter, don't u c it before</td></tr>
</table>

u mean that scateboard like thing with a handle??

Old May 2nd, 2003, 03:03 PM   #20
Pablo
Jian Fa

</table>

</table>
not scatebord lahh...everybody call it as scooter, don't u c it before</td></tr>
</table>

u mean that scateboard like thing with a handle??</td></tr>
</table>

yupe yupe, play it before