48K views 115 replies 23 participants last post by  Slodi 
#1 · (Edited)
Sukoon Tower - 45F - Juffair

Developer : TASHYEED

www.tashyeed.net

www.sukoontower.com

BD52 million Sukoon Tower goes on sale
By Arthur Macdonald

MANAMA: Apartments at the BD52 million, 45-storey freehold residential Sukoon Tower which is expected to be completed in Juffair in the summer of 2010, went on sale yesterday

The building, developed by Tashyeed Properties, will consist of 592 apartments from studios through to three with prices starting at BD37,000 and rising to BD280,000 for its villa in the sky duplexes.

Sukoon Tower consists of a vast area of landscaped gardens and well-designed water features that bring the outdoors into the tower and provide its residents ample avenues to enjoy a breath of fresh air.

A complete floor situated on top of the car park includes outdoor and indoor recreational facilities including a swimming pool, children's pool, outdoor and indoor cafes.

The building houses a dedicated health club for men and women on the seventh floor consisting of a large gym, indoor swimming pool, and a large business centre. Apartment interiors are based on a modern, contemporary theme with top-of-the-range fixtures and finishes including western-style kitchens and bathrooms.

Investors have the flexibility to opt for open western-style kitchens or a closed kitchen space. Interior design agency DWP has developed the look of the apartments and common areas of the building.

"At Tashyeed Properties we want to enhance people's lives through the development of new homes and commercial buildings, " said Tahysheed Properties chairman Dr Kadhem Rajab.

"With Sukoon Tower we plan to develop a landmark project close to the waters edge in Juffair that residents can make their own urban haven.

"We have worked in partnership with internationally-acclaimed architects and interior designers to ensure Sukoon Tower will stand out on Juffair's skyline," he added.

To facilitate financing options for prospective buyers Tashyeed Properties has partnered with Bahrain Islamic Bank to obtain hassle-free finance options if required.

The apartments go on sale with the bank offering loans for 25 years to Bahrainis in employment with a minimum deposit of five per cent. Self-employed Bahrainis and expats will be offered loans for more than 20 years with a 20pc deposit.

The properties are being marketed by Asteco Property Services Company.

"We only work with select developers to ensure that the property that goes to the market has longevity and quality," said Asteco managing director Andrew Chambers. "Tashyeed do not see this as their only project in Bahrain so the brand needs to stand out for the future. Buyers should look at this offer for the long term even if they are investing for capital gain."

See less See more
#77 · (Edited)
Al Mannai Holding taking over Sukoon Tower (nothing happened!!)

Honestly, I am frustrated for not getting any information from Al Mannai Holding after taking over Sukoon Tower project... I was informed by Manama residents that no laborers on site nothing! Anyone knows what is happening with this project other than anecdotal stories reading it here and there... Aren't we as investor entitled to be briefed by Al Mannai Holding on where our money is? It is been many years with no significant development. We heard of Hilton getting on board... but nothing official from Al Mannai Holding.

Thanks for any feedback on this project.

Collin

#78 ·
Good luck getting anything from Al Mannai or Tashyeed or their CEO of the progress of the stalled Sukoon project.
I have tried numerous times to contact them but have got no reply from anyone at Al Mannai or Tashyeed.
It seems they've gone into hiding & that they have no respect at all for the people that have put of lot of money into Sukoon.
Work has in fact stopped on site. God knows what's going on there but all I know is that Al Mannai or Tashyeed are very lucky that this is going on in Bahrain otherwise I'm sure they'd be in court!
Another stellar example of the bloated arrogant real estate businesses in Bahrain ripping off people & why NOT to invest in any projects here.

#79 ·
This is the problem faced by many investors of Sukoon... They never put anything in writing... they never respond to calls either!!! it is common knowledge that there are no workers on site... they are pulling our legs since day one and telling us nice stories about Hilton Hotel and completion by mid 2015. All lies in the opinion of many investors unless a proof of progress is circulated. I think we should start a class action lawsuit through Bahrain lawyers because we are not getting anywhere with this project. They have our money and laughing in our faces!!!

Collin

#81 ·
Adel, great deal of investors are living abroad hence it is very costly to visit the site. As noted earlier friends did visit recently and found it an empty site. In fact other Manama residents reported the same. Bottom line... why the new contractor is avoiding any official communication with investors especially when concerns are vented regularly?? It's been a long time since they took over from Tashyeed and not a single letter or email was communicated. You have to spend your days poking them to answer and only by phone. Makes you wonder what is going on! What is the big deal publishing some sort of a quarterly circular informing investors about the progress of Sukoon coupled with onsite photos. I mean this is the basic right of any investor ESPECIALLY who paid 70% to 80% for their apartments while paying interest to banks for the past SEVEN YEARS and up until today got NOTHING!

#85 ·
Adil.. first thank you for providing information on this forum... However, I cannot help noting this.. what is funny and worrying at the same time is the fact that Sukoon management didn't bother to at least try contacting the investors and make the effort updating our coordinates! We had to know this information from YOU! Something does not play well. I have purchased many properties last 40 years of my life and never faced such tardiness similar to Sukoon project management. Asking for bare minimum and nothing more.

If anyone on this forum has a similar letter then appreciate posting it otherwise I will not count on Sukoon management replying to us anytime soon... especially investors living abroad.

Again, I thank you Adil for shedding light always on this project. You seem to be the only one responding to our concerns ;)

Collin

#86 · (Edited)
I reconnected with other investors.. None of them received such a letter initially but they contacted the management of Sukoon / Al Mannai (not sure) and will be resent to them.

Weird way of communicating with the investors if initial addresses (dated nearly 7 years) were used to transmit such an important document!

Looking at the cup half full now... THIS IS GREAT NEWS TO ALL INVESTORS AFTER SUCH A LONG WAIT (i.e. if this letter is genuine and was really sent to *all* investors not just selected ones)

#87 ·
Well I still haven't got anything from Tashyeed or Al Mannai and they have my email and telephone number but still zero.
I'm getting fed up with them and the treatment. I think they forget that they have had a lot of our money with them for the past 7 years.
There surely should be some kind of compensation offered by them without us having to resort to lawyers and courts.

#92 ·
Well the end of 2015 is almost here and absolutely nothing, zero, nada, zilch, zip, nought from Sukoon, Tashyeed or their parent company Al Mannai.
I guess there have such little regard for people that they have taken money from that they can't even bother to send yearly(?) updates.
I really shouldn't be surprised having met with 1 of the the senior management at Al Mannai & witnessed for myself his arrogant attitude.
A word of warning:
DO NOT DEAL WITH SUKOON, TASHYEED or AL MANNAI SINCE THEY HAVE ZERO BUSINESS ETHICS OR MORALS

#94 ·
A court case looks like the only avenue left.
Don't be surprised if Al Mannai try to spring some extra charges on us or claim that they have holes in their accounting books(from when they took full control of Tashyeed) & claim we owe them more $$$$.
I put nothing past people who behave & act like they have.

#97 ·

#100 ·
Parking entrance and exit facing Road 2468. Apologies for the wrong info above but there will only one main entrance, it's facing Coral Bay.

#101 ·

Reactions: Munwon
#102 ·
Somerset will be dwarfed with these two towers, Sukhoon and Fontana Infinity.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.