SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Bahrain Land Prices

14K views 58 replies 21 participants last post by  Abdelrahman 
#1 ·
I have been searching the net for current prices of land in certain areas of Bahrain; all I could find was this chart from Arabian Homes dated June 2005. Does anyone have another source because some of these commercial prices seen to be the very low estimate.

link

See less See more
#4 ·
For BD 5000 you’re looking at a piece of land that’s really too small to even build a house, and therefore it’s not even a good investment. If you’re looking for good residential area to live in or just buy as an investment, then around Saar and Al Janabiya is a good idea. They are really rising sharply. If you got a little bit more money then Busaytin is your best buy there is so much demand for residential prosperities around that area, and that demand will increase with the completion of Amwaj. Either way your looking at a figure of at the very least BD 15,000, and that’s not even in the areas I mentioned.

#5 ·
These are more realistic prices and they will definitely go up too. Sure beats the interest on a fixed deposit account in a bank.

Plot for Sale on Amwaj Islands

Plot with Private Beach Facing Lagoon
Area: 601sqm/ 6484.790sqft
Selling Price: BD 168,604.540

Over looking the lagoon on Amwaj Islands
484.57sqm/ 5,216.38 sqft
For sale at BD 93,894.840

For Sale
Four Raw Lands in Juffair
Area M² 600.00
Area F² 6,458.40
Price at BD100,000 per land

Plot for sale in Amwaj Islands, ISLAND “D”
Area: 434 Sq.M / 4671.50 Sq.F
Selling Price: BD. 116’790/-

link

#6 ·
Saar and janbiya are old news so is bustain. Those who bought in these lands ten or so years ago are the ones benefiting those buying today arent going to benefit as much.

Your right i think 5,000 BD is better off somewhere else than a land. I wish I could only have a spare 100,000 riyal to put in a land. Damn u stock market .. damnnnnnn u

#12 ·
BD 5000 won't get you anythin really today, as people mentioned, you can't really build anythin on it unless you want it to be the thinnest house in Bahrain (Amsterdam style) ;).

The Bahrain market is 40% cheaper than Dubai which is an advantage really, but the market is rapidly hottin up.

#17 ·
250. for around the 500 m2. I think thats a good price you can build a small house on that peace of land and sell it and make about 60 precent profit and if you wait you will even make more profit.

#18 ·
Do you wanna know what would be smart. To invest in Turkey you can buy there a house in Antalya for about 100. thousend euro's and the next year you go on holiday to turkey your house is worth about 120. thousend euro's or maybe more!

#22 ·
well turkish lira is stablized a bit and you buy and you sell in euro's (i went on holiday and i didnt spend one lira i only spended euro's)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.