SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Bahraini Faces

54K views 107 replies 33 participants last post by  diskojoe 
#1 ·
Please post the bahraini people here

#58 ·
Well i'll try to find out, but right now i only know what i hear...Its a really really big issue here right now...

It empowers women and puts them on par with men in many ways...For one thing it allows them to divorce their husbands very easily...Whereas right now only the husband has the power to divorce, if a women wanted to she'd have to present her case to a judge, and see if he decides she should get the divorce...And the religious judges we have are supposed to be sexist, extremist, and not very fair...Also i was told it contains an article on some sort of emancipation for teenagers...Some have said that it entitles women to 50% of their husbands wealth after divorce, like in certain states in the US...Its very detailed, controversial and modern...!

#61 ·
Bahraini Patriot said:
Well i'll try to find out, but right now i only know what i hear...Its a really really big issue here right now...

It empowers women and puts them on par with men in many ways...For one thing it allows them to divorce their husbands very easily...Whereas right now only the husband has the power to divorce, if a women wanted to she'd have to present her case to a judge, and see if he decides she should get the divorce...And the religious judges we have are supposed to be sexist, extremist, and not very fair...Also i was told it contains an article on some sort of emancipation for teenagers...Some have said that it entitles women to 50% of their husbands wealth after divorce, like in certain states in the US...Its very detailed, controversial and modern...!
Well , ...
I think this violate the islamic teaching right ?
It happen also in Indonesia.
in the name of Equalism and Justice

#62 ·
Dubai_Boy said:
Ladies are not supposed to sit down with thier legs so far apart like that ~~~!!!
and men are?? :sleepy:

#65 ·
Bahreinies look Like Iraqies with a lighter skinn not as much like UAEies, Qataries or Saudies.

#67 ·
well i mean Bahreinies look like Iraqies not as much as other Khalijeez.

#72 ·
Shayan I think Bahrianis and Qatari look almost the same--since they have almost similar familial ties traditionally. I just see how Bahrainis and Iraqis look alike. (maybe cause the are all Arabs). They also have lighter skin (at least in my view) Kuwaitis have darker skin than most Khaleejis.

#73 ·
smussuw said:
The UAE is the most advanced so it would be obvious that they would use the most advanced techniques :D

anyway, what does that have to do with this thread? :sleepy:
well you are the ones who think women should not expose themselves too much :bash:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.