|April 14th, 2008, 08:14 AM||#1|
Fiber Optical Sensing...
Join Date: Apr 2008
Likes (Received): 0
Bridge Monitoring via Fiber Optical Sensors
Continuous structural monitoring via Fiber Bragg Grating(FBG) sensors measuring strain, temperature and acceleration at key points throughout the structure.
Some Advantages of FBG Sensors
• Remote Sensing Ability: Ideal for applications with long distances between sensors or sensors and instrument
• Easy to Install: Can embed or mount directly to most materials via epoxy, screws or spot welding
• Simple to Multiplex: Easily facilitates multiple sensors on a single optical fiber connection
• Non-Electrical, Environmentally Stable Sensor Design: Immune to EMI and Lightning
• Ideal for Harsh Environments: Small in size, uses lightwaves not visible to the naked eye, no electro-magnetic field generated by the sensor
Micron Optics sm125/sm130 Optical Sensing Interrogators- Static Sensing (sm125) / Dynamic Sensing (sm130)
- Measure Strain, Temperature, Pressure, etc.
- Capacity for 100’s of Sensors
- Lifetime, Internal, NIST-Traceable Calibration
- High Absolute Accuracy, 0.8με, 1°C (sm125)
- Dynamic Simultaneous Sampling (sm130)
- Super-High Repeatability
• 0.5με, 0.05°C (sm125)
• 1.0με, 0.1°C (sm130)
- Scan Rates from 1 Hz to 1 kHz
Micron Optics os3100 Optical Strain Gage
- Directly Usable as a Strain Gage for Structural, Aircraft/Aerospace, Automotive, Geotechnical, Marine Vessels and Many Other Monitoring Applications
Micron Optics os4100 Temperature Compensation Sensor
Relative Temperature Sensor for Structural, Aircraft/Aerospace, Automotive, Rolling Stock, Geotechnical, Energy, Marine Vessels and Other Monitoring Applications.
For more information, please mail to [email protected].
Our Website: http://www.micronoptics.com or http://www.micronoptics.com.cn.
Yahoo Messager:[email protected]
Micron Optics - Fiber Sensing Interrogators and Fiber Sensors...
Last edited by fiber sensors; April 15th, 2008 at 03:23 AM.
|July 10th, 2008, 07:08 AM||#4|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Likes (Received): 3689
GREAT! Just what i was looking for! sensors for my bridge!
"Prices are important not because money is considered paramount but because prices are a fast and effective conveyor of information through a vast society in which fragmented knowledge must be coordinated."