search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Kerala



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM   #16301
Kochi Resident
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,738
Likes (Received): 1332

Need not be that all superstar films are hero centred. For example Manju is acting in Villian and Odiyan. Prayaga and Radhika Sarathkumar have solid roles in Ramaleela .Prayaga has much more to do rather than being Dileeps love interest.

Yes but generally what you said is correct. They get more scope to perform if the male leads are less popular.

But casting rank newcomers for the sake of cutting cost is a new trend. As I said even superstars had established heroines like Manju in films like Kanmadam and Aram Thamburan and Meera in Rasathanthram. Gopika who was popular in 2005-2006 was a fairly good actress had a successful pairing with Mammotty and Dileep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslesh View Post
Not a new trend. It was always like that. Heroes with huge fan base always try to make hero centred movies. It is to satisfy their fans. Heroines don't get meaty roles in such movies. So they can cast any new comer. Talented heroines can perform well in Sunny Wayne or Asif Ali movie. Their remuneration is more or less same for both type of movies.
Kochi Resident no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 11:54 AM   #16302
psanthosh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,907
Likes (Received): 305

ഇപ്പോൾ ഓടുന്ന എല്ലാ മലയാളം സിനിമയും ഇ വീക്ക്-എൻഡിൽ ഷെഡിൽ കേറുമോ?
psanthosh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:13 PM   #16303
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI
 
mohammedirshad06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kochi, Abu Dhabi
Posts: 22,667
Likes (Received): 10172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kochi Resident View Post
Yes agree that outside market of Karnataka is limited and it is even facing competition within the state from Telugu, Tamil and in Bangalore and Mangalore even Malayalam.

But when we take pure commercial, we are again losing from outside market since our producer is not getting due share from overseas particularly in gulf. Just imagine Villian being sold at a record price of just 2.5 crores when the distributors are sure that they will earn a minimum of 10 crores.

Similarly Rest of INdia multiplex share for Malayalam films was just 35% before the multiplex strike. Now I heard that producers are getting 50-55% share in ROI market.

Kannada films release in Kerala in Kasaragod and in one or two shows in PvR Kochi. But all of them run to empty houses.
If we can't develop a market like Gulf that has more than 3 million Malayalee base, its our problem. There is no point in blaming other languages.

Just because we can't cater our large markets, do you suggest protecting Kerala market? Thats very ridiculous. A market is an open space. Its upto the seller to the sell the product. The buyers will buy if they like... If a seller is incompetent, there is no point in criticizing the market or buyers.

Malayalam cinema faced all such situations and things are now improving. Let it improve more higher and offer more products that buyers can choose, rather closing the market for exclusivity. Or else, the market itself will end up in some poor products, just like how markets in North Korea ends up.

Kannada due to protectionism couldn't grow and ends up very poor movies solely meant to cater their crowds. Despite of having a strong Kannadiga speaking population in Kochi (say even Malayalam actress Poornima Indrajith is born into Kannadiga speaking family), how many of them regularly visit and watch Kannada movies in Kochi?

Occasionally one show may come up and that too runs dry... Whereas Malayalam movies in Bangalore or Mysore even sometimes attracts Kannadiga youth, showing the difference in quality. The protectionism is one big factor that pushes Sandalwood industry down... So its something not required at all.
__________________
My Kochi Rising
Cochin SSC | Kochi Metro Rail | Cochin Airport | Kochi Discussions |

Voice your protest for decommissioning
MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED

Kochi Resident liked this post
mohammedirshad06 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:37 PM   #16304
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI
 
mohammedirshad06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kochi, Abu Dhabi
Posts: 22,667
Likes (Received): 10172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kochi Resident View Post
Need not be that all superstar films are hero centred. For example Manju is acting in Villian and Odiyan. Prayaga and Radhika Sarathkumar have solid roles in Ramaleela .Prayaga has much more to do rather than being Dileeps love interest.

Yes but generally what you said is correct. They get more scope to perform if the male leads are less popular.

But casting rank newcomers for the sake of cutting cost is a new trend. As I said even superstars had established heroines like Manju in films like Kanmadam and Aram Thamburan and Meera in Rasathanthram. Gopika who was popular in 2005-2006 was a fairly good actress had a successful pairing with Mammotty and Dileep.
It depends upon actress roles in movie... Say Manju Warrier had a meaty role in a typical Patriarchal movie like Aaram Thampuran, that made Mohanlal-Manju combination so iconic in that period. At the same time, such meaty roles for heroines wasn't there for movies like Narasimham etc.

Kanmadam is purely Manju's movie where Mohanlal is just a character role. Its not a hero movie.

Take movies like Ennum Eppozhum, its not a movie meant for fans.. Mohanlal is just acting as a character, not a hero. So Manju Warrier has an equal meaty role.

Take instead Pullimurugan, where is the space for a heroine itself? In such cases some x or y can do that...

A mother's role sometimes have slightly edge in some political/action movies depending upon script. If you take movie, say Pathaka, Sheela had more with Suresh Gopi than the heroine Navya Nair.. Or in JSR, Lakshmi Ramachandran has more screen space along with NP than its heroines...But such are not indications of anything. They can do the same with a father role too... Whereas heroines are often seen as mere love interests for heroes, especially in HERO CENTRIC movies.
__________________
My Kochi Rising
Cochin SSC | Kochi Metro Rail | Cochin Airport | Kochi Discussions |

Voice your protest for decommissioning
MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED

Kochi Resident liked this post
mohammedirshad06 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM   #16305
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI
 
mohammedirshad06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kochi, Abu Dhabi
Posts: 22,667
Likes (Received): 10172

Watched Sujatha last day... Couldn't post my review here.



Udaharanam Sujatha is official remake of Hindi movie Nil Battey Sannata which was remade into Tamil movie- Amma Kanakku. I haven't seen both these movies, so not in position to compare for the best. But its very difficult to make a remake into Malayalam, primarily because most of directors fail to get the right social contexts and secondly Malayalees do watch other language movies as intensively as Malayalam. So very rarely remakes do make a success.

But somewhere Udaharanam Sujatha clicks because of its Malayalam version is very much deep rooted into Kerala contexts. And our own beloved Lady Superstar Manju Warrier has infused a soul to the title character- Sujatha. As in completely deglamed role, Manju's Sujatha was absolutely safe in her hands and one could empathize for Sujatha's worries, anxieties and aspirations as close as to one's own mother.

But what simply blew off the mind was the young girl Anaswara Rajan who played the role of Aathira, daughter of Sujatha. She was absolutely solid in acting that if luck bless, she has all potential to be Manju Warrier's rightful successor in Mollywood. If the story reels had competitive spirit between Sujatha and Aathira, in reality it was a sheer acting competition between Manju Warrier and Anaswara. Every scene, you forget its acting, rather seeing reality of someone's life on screens. Whether it was joy, cries or anxieties, both of them could reflect the same into audience so well.
Nedumudi Venu is seen in a major role after pretty long time. Actually his character reminds of Film writer John Paul Puthussery who acted a similar role in Manju's previous movie C/O Saira Banu. But her, Venu's character has an intense depth and the chemistry between him and Manju really worked so well.... The number of other characters are low, but almost everyone done their roles effectively.

Overall, its not just an inspiration movie, rather a movie to salute Motherhood who makes us to dream and aspire to greater heights.

RATING: 3.5/5
__________________
My Kochi Rising
Cochin SSC | Kochi Metro Rail | Cochin Airport | Kochi Discussions |

Voice your protest for decommissioning
MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED

Kochi Resident liked this post
mohammedirshad06 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:11 PM   #16306
Kochi Resident
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,738
Likes (Received): 1332

I didnt say about closing the market. But our government instead of putting restriction can do something like foregoing a part of state component of GST which is SGST like what the Kannada or Bengali industry did. Earlier Kannada films were 0% entertainment tax while our films had 25-30%. So GST introduction did not affect us. In fact with 18% GST it has only made it easier for us. But what karnataka govt did was that they did not take 9% or 14% whichever the case and the makers did not have to pay them. Such tax rebates can save the industry.

Whereas we are far better compared to TN where now they have to pay 8% entertainment tax in addition to GST. Other language films have to pay 12% entertainment tax. So total tax payable for multiplexes becomes 40% for other languages and 36% for Tamil.

How can you blame our film industry for some Iranian monopolistic agency named Phars in GCC? They play foul games so that no other players are allowed to enter the market. I hope you know what is happening to B cinemas now. Whenever they plan a simultaneous release in GCC Phars immediately blocks all the theatres. So our producers are losing bargaining power. So in effect only all India collection will benefit the producer. Rest of them are all rights which are sold for peanuts which is maximum one crore.

Only relief is now that even our films are getting good number of screens in Kerala close to 200 so that is a good sign. Collections have become double now. But we have a long way to go in getting a fair deal with gulf rights


Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammedirshad06 View Post
If we can't develop a market like Gulf that has more than 3 million Malayalee base, its our problem. There is no point in blaming other languages.

Just because we can't cater our large markets, do you suggest protecting Kerala market? Thats very ridiculous. A market is an open space. Its upto the seller to the sell the product. The buyers will buy if they like... If a seller is incompetent, there is no point in criticizing the market or buyers.
Kochi Resident no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM   #16307
Kochi Resident
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,738
Likes (Received): 1332

Ramaleela will continue since there is a humongous crowd still. My relatives and friends are still not able to get tickets. Mersal only in 300 screens Kerala has more than 550 release centres.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psanthosh View Post
ഇപ്പോൾ ഓടുന്ന എല്ലാ മലയാളം സിനിമയും ഇ വീക്ക്-എൻഡിൽ ഷെഡിൽ കേറുമോ?
Kochi Resident no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM   #16308
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI
 
mohammedirshad06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kochi, Abu Dhabi
Posts: 22,667
Likes (Received): 10172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kochi Resident View Post
I didnt say about closing the market. But our government instead of putting restriction can do something like foregoing a part of state component of GST which is SGST like what the Kannada or Bengali industry did. Earlier Kannada films were 0% entertainment tax while our films had 25-30%. So GST introduction did not affect us. In fact with 18% GST it has only made it easier for us. But what karnataka govt did was that they did not take 9% or 14% whichever the case and the makers did not have to pay them. Such tax rebates can save the industry.

Whereas we are far better compared to TN where now they have to pay 8% entertainment tax in addition to GST. Other language films have to pay 12% entertainment tax. So total tax payable for multiplexes becomes 40% for other languages and 36% for Tamil.

How can you blame our film industry for some Iranian monopolistic agency named Phars in GCC? They play foul games so that no other players are allowed to enter the market. I hope you know what is happening to B cinemas now. Whenever they plan a simultaneous release in GCC Phars immediately blocks all the theatres. So our producers are losing bargaining power. So in effect only all India collection will benefit the producer. Rest of them are all rights which are sold for peanuts which is maximum one crore.

Only relief is now that even our films are getting good number of screens in Kerala close to 200 so that is a good sign. Collections have become double now. But we have a long way to go in getting a fair deal with gulf rights
Taxation is not what Malayalam cinema's key problems... Infact Malayalam cinemas not able to get a huge TN market, not because there is a tax difference between Malayalam and Tamil Cinema. Rather its primarily because Tamil crowds aren't ready to check out a non Tamil movie, primarily Malayalam.

It may appear surprise for us, but in reality many Tamilans actually don't understand Malayalam at ease. We understand Tamil ease because 70% of Tamil words are similar to Malayalam. Whereas for Tamil, Malayalam has less than 30% Tamil in it. And even many original Sangam era tamil words used in Malayalam has no direct meaning in modern tamil. Just for example, Vellam is a Sangam Tamil word directly absorbed into Malayalam, which a modern Tamilan can't understand as its Thani for them. We can understand the word Thani in Malayalam, because Thanir is a word used in Malayalam equivalent to Tamil word of Thani.

This language issue is pretty high for Tamilans... Secondly the slow narration style, never suits to other languages pattern. Thirdly the underlying tones are pretty high in Malayalam. For example, you say something in a phrase in Malayalam, it may have an underlying message which a Malayalee can understand well than others. I was watching Nimish's review on old malayalam movie Nadiodikattu and he said, he didn't feel Mohanlal doing any comedy in the movie. We could understand Mohanlal was indeed comic in the movie, because his comedy were all verbal in nature, where normal dialogues may appear comic if we think in that way.

These three factors are still keeping Malayalam not as favourite options for average tamil. Movies which are very generic, which are universal nature etc are some ones that will be understood by others. Such movies will have a market too. Not all ones.

IMO Tax as such isn't a big deterrent factor. The difference between Tamil Movie and Malayalam movie in a Multiplex over tax is just Rs 18..... In traditional theater, the difference is just 12 Rs.

And due to above 3 factors, even if there is no tax difference between Tamil and Malayalam movies, people will not go and watch in in small traditional theaters.

This small 8 Rs and 12 Rs difference is not going to make a huge impact, if we adopt the same principle in Kerala. Do you think, Malayalees will stop watching a Tamil Movie, just because its 18 Rs more than a Malayalam movie ticket?

In short, the only loss is for government and Local bodies. It doesn't give any benefit to anyone.

---------------

Coming to Phar issue in ME, who is keeping Phar there? Is it by any govt regulation? If a Tamil movie can release on the same day in UAE or Hindi Movies, whats the issue with Malayalam alone?

Phar's monopoly is something not granted by Govt, rather something created by Mollywood by ignoring the market as whole and undue fear of privacy. If we take the same approach how Tamil and Telugu cinema industry have in ME, even wide release of Malayalam movies will happen. Instead the regulation comes from Kerala, not from ME.
__________________
My Kochi Rising
Cochin SSC | Kochi Metro Rail | Cochin Airport | Kochi Discussions |

Voice your protest for decommissioning
MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED

sankar tho liked this post
mohammedirshad06 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM   #16309
Malayaali
Registered Kochiite
 
Malayaali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kochi/Cochin
Posts: 19,253
Likes (Received): 7037

Quote:
Mammootty
1 hr.
Happy to be part of 'Maamaankam' which chronicles the journey of the legendary "Chaaverukal" of Valluvanadu. The biggest film I have done so far and it has an outstanding screenplay by debutante director Sajeev Pillai, who has written it after 12 years of research. The film is set in the late 17th century. We are grateful to the legendary Navodaya for their large-heartedness in allowing us to use their prestigious title 'Maamaankam'. Venu Kunnampilly is producing the film under the banner of Kavya Films. The film will see a big star cast along with me and employing internationally renowned technicians. Will update you more about 'Maamaankam'... Happy diwali to you all.
https://www.facebook.com/Mammootty/p...55813991787774
Malayaali no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM   #16310
Kochi Resident
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,738
Likes (Received): 1332

I think it is not as you or we all think about taxation. When there is a tax exemption the 'net ' figure which reaches the producer becomes higher. It is not that it get passed on to the audience. In this reimbursement of GST in some states it does not get passed on to the audience but the producer gets the benefit and higher share. This can be a big boost to industries which are not too rich or smaller industries like Kannada or Bengali or even Malayalam. Tamil and Telugu industries do not require this. So this can bring a big difference. When the share which the producer gets becomes more then movies become bigger

And with regard to Phars, even if it is not a govt monopoly our producers are helpless because they have a big influence over the exhibitors there.

It is not about wide release but regarding rights amount which Iam talking about. Why are our films not able to get rights amount of more than 2.5 crores when they earn more than 10 crores in GCC. Even without simultaneous release Malayalam films earn crores. So why are they not getting a fair deal as rights?

Piracy issue is there though you say it is just a fear. That is the reason why Malayalam films dont release simultaneously in GCC and also dubbed versions of Malayalam films like Pulimurugan , Urumi or Pazhassi Raja did not release simultaneously. Malayalam is a smaller market compared to Tamil and Telugu so pirated prints can affect the industry more than them.

Tamil and Telugu pirated versions are available on the same day of release and the producers do not seem to care about it because the industry is so big.

Again you know that how much Phars films is trying to run down B cinemas which came in recently.

This will only be possible if big production houses have a distribution office in Middle East also. Then our market will grow to become as big as Tamil if not Telugu


Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammedirshad06 View Post
Taxation is not what Malayalam cinema's key problems... Infact Malayalam cinemas not able to get a huge TN market, not because there is a tax difference between Malayalam and Tamil Cinema. Rather its primarily because Tamil crowds aren't ready to check out a non Tamil movie, primarily Malayalam.

It may appear surprise for us, but in reality many Tamilans actually don't understand Malayalam at ease. We understand Tamil ease because 70% of Tamil words are similar to Malayalam. Whereas for Tamil, Malayalam has less than 30% Tamil in it. And even many original Sangam era tamil words used in Malayalam has no direct meaning in modern tamil. Just for example, Vellam is a Sangam Tamil word directly absorbed into Malayalam, which a modern Tamilan can't understand as its Thani for them. We can understand the word Thani in Malayalam, because Thanir is a word used in Malayalam equivalent to Tamil word of Thani.

This language issue is pretty high for Tamilans... Secondly the slow narration style, never suits to other languages pattern. Thirdly the underlying tones are pretty high in Malayalam. For example, you say something in a phrase in Malayalam, it may have an underlying message which a Malayalee can understand well than others. I was watching Nimish's review on old malayalam movie Nadiodikattu and he said, he didn't feel Mohanlal doing any comedy in the movie. We could understand Mohanlal was indeed comic in the movie, because his comedy were all verbal in nature, where normal dialogues may appear comic if we think in that way.

These three factors are still keeping Malayalam not as favourite options for average tamil. Movies which are very generic, which are universal nature etc are some ones that will be understood by others. Such movies will have a market too. Not all ones.

IMO Tax as such isn't a big deterrent factor. The difference between Tamil Movie and Malayalam movie in a Multiplex over tax is just Rs 18..... In traditional theater, the difference is just 12 Rs.

And due to above 3 factors, even if there is no tax difference between Tamil and Malayalam movies, people will not go and watch in in small traditional theaters.

This small 8 Rs and 12 Rs difference is not going to make a huge impact, if we adopt the same principle in Kerala. Do you think, Malayalees will stop watching a Tamil Movie, just because its 18 Rs more than a Malayalam movie ticket?

In short, the only loss is for government and Local bodies. It doesn't give any benefit to anyone.

---------------

Coming to Phar issue in ME, who is keeping Phar there? Is it by any govt regulation? If a Tamil movie can release on the same day in UAE or Hindi Movies, whats the issue with Malayalam alone?

Phar's monopoly is something not granted by Govt, rather something created by Mollywood by ignoring the market as whole and undue fear of privacy. If we take the same approach how Tamil and Telugu cinema industry have in ME, even wide release of Malayalam movies will happen. Instead the regulation comes from Kerala, not from ME.
Kochi Resident no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM   #16311
Malayaali
Registered Kochiite
 
Malayaali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kochi/Cochin
Posts: 19,253
Likes (Received): 7037

മലയാള ചലച്ചിത്ര ലോകം (The World of Malayalam Cinema)

Murali Gopi - Asif Ali movie ‘Kaattu’ getting rave reviews. Didn’t even hear about this movie till now.
Malayaali no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:48 AM   #16312
sankar tho
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 691
Likes (Received): 343

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammedirshad06 View Post
Despite of having a strong Kannadiga speaking population in Kochi (say even Malayalam actress Poornima Indrajith is born into Kannadiga speaking family), how many of them regularly visit and watch Kannada movies in Kochi?
Poornima Indranjith is born into a Tamil speaking Chettiar Pillai family with roots in Thirunelveli & Thiruvananthapuram .She has nothing to do with Kannada .

{NS : Even People who has ancestral roots in Karnataka living in Kochi / Kasargod/ Thiruvananthapuram ; most of them are not kannadigas , they are either Tuluvas or Bunts who speak Tulu / Konkani . }
sankar tho no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:50 AM   #16313
sankar tho
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 691
Likes (Received): 343

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malayaali View Post
Murali Gopi - Asif Ali movie ‘Kaattu’ getting rave reviews. Didn’t even hear about this movie till now.
Murali gopy is there so certainly some substance must be there . Asif Ali is not a trustable stuff like PR or FF
sankar tho no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:57 AM   #16314
sankar tho
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 691
Likes (Received): 343

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammedirshad06 View Post
Watched Sujatha last day... Couldn't post my review here.
Udaharanam Sujatha is official remake of Hindi movie Nil Battey Sannata which was remade into Tamil movie- Amma Kanakku. I haven't seen both these movies, so not in position to compare for the best. But its very difficult to make a remake into Malayalam, primarily because most of directors fail to get the right social contexts and secondly Malayalees do watch other language movies as intensively as Malayalam. So very rarely remakes do make a success.

But somewhere Udaharanam Sujatha clicks because of its Malayalam version is very much deep rooted into Kerala contexts. And our own beloved Lady Superstar Manju Warrier has infused a soul to the title character- Sujatha. As in completely deglamed role, Manju's Sujatha was absolutely safe in her hands and one could empathize for Sujatha's worries, anxieties and aspirations as close as to one's own mother.



RATING: 3.5/5
Same opinion . After watching C/o Saira bhanu & Udaharanm Sujatha ; I think Manju regained her old charm . Its' not the first time Manju act as a working class women ; infact Kanmadam was one another reference where she truly fits into the role of a brown working class women with all strength of a woman .
Manjus' professional life & selection of movies can be an example for any girls seeking acting profession .
sankar tho no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:29 AM   #16315
kochimetro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kochi
Posts: 2,457
Likes (Received): 595

Poornima's mother Shanthi was my teacher.
kochimetro no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu