search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Countdown to 2020

Countdown to 2020 new projects, proposals, under-construction updates and news of developments & construction projects.



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old September 17th, 2017, 09:59 PM   #7941
Vince
Vince
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Johor Bahru
Posts: 4,763
Likes (Received): 1130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiman4 View Post
and how is that an issue again?
Issue is not having a respect for heritage, and harbouring a seige mentality by forever playing the victim to justify the actions. Not necessarily referring just to the name change of Melaka, but also on streets, building appearances, etc
__________________

steve_skyline, Dean_14 liked this post
Vince no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old September 18th, 2017, 10:39 AM   #7942
Aiman4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 6
Likes (Received): 0

Not respecting heritage? That's an ironic thing to say since the names we are using is the ones that changed from their original names. The ones playing victims here are the one who are part of the siege mentality. Live with it. Reverting its name to its original form is preserving the heritage, not preserving colonial names and saying they oppress people for reverting it back vince.
Aiman4 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2017, 12:52 PM   #7943
zhaochuan
I dont response 2 rubbish
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,118
Likes (Received): 347

US medical tech giant Boston Scientific now in Penang!

US medical tech giant Boston Scientific recently opened its first Asia manufacturing facility in Penang.

The Batu Kawan facility will eventually hire 400 engineers and staff at all levels.

This is a strong show of confidence by foreign investors on Penang and the state government.

Full news: https://goo.gl/ZufupC

#ILovePenang
#CAT
#UntukNegeriKita

========================

美国医疗科技大型公司 Boston Scientific 来槟城了!

美国医疗科技巨头 Boston Scientific 最近宣布在槟城开设其第一个亚洲生产设施。

该设施位于 Batu Kawan,并将雇用400名工程师和各阶级的员工。

这证明外国投资家对槟城和州政府信心满满。

新闻:https://goo.gl/ZufupC

#我爱槟城
#能干公信透明
#我是槟城人
__________________
if i dont response to you, means you are rubbish^^
zhaochuan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2017, 02:35 PM   #7944
SheldonLee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Penang, Taipei, KL, HK, Singapore
Posts: 149
Likes (Received): 192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiman4 View Post
Not respecting heritage? That's an ironic thing to say since the names we are using is the ones that changed from their original names. The ones playing victims here are the one who are part of the siege mentality. Live with it. Reverting its name to its original form is preserving the heritage, not preserving colonial names and saying they oppress people for reverting it back vince.
I think you are totally misunderstanding of preserving the heritage or respect the history of the place. Reverting its names back to its original form is totally against the concept of preserving.

Colonial name is part of our history, in fact it is an important element to remind the public about our history, reminding the youngsters or new generation that we must learn the lesson from the colonial period and never repeat it again, and this is what we call decolonisation process. The similarity of preserving history or heritage and decolonisation is putting a stop on changing name of any streets, areas or places, but then you can name the new streets, areas or places in new development area. And then the whole cities or states can preserve a complete history of landscape, and see the evolution of our development from time to time. Old town and new town, old streets and new streets, colonial district and other new development districts after independence.

Is it helpful to remind our new generations about our past if we just simply change the name? Like changed the Pitt Street to Masjid Kapitan Keling, the Hong Kong Lane to Cheong Fatt Tze, Northam Road to Sultan Ahmad Shah, Prangin Road to Lim Chwee Leong. Do you know who are Pitt, Northam? Do you know why we have Hong Kong Lane in Penang?

It's like wiping off our history and our history is not touchable anymore. Just look at KL, they totally wiped off the history of the city. I am not saying using the name of Sultan is wrong, but since we can have some many new roads, with the name like SS2, SS1/11 etc. why don't they just name those new roads with the name that can represent the present.

No matter is in the aspect of preserving heritage or aspect of decolonisation, simply changing the name of any street or place is totally wrong.
__________________

zhaochuan, ILM, Dean_14 liked this post

Last edited by SheldonLee; September 18th, 2017 at 02:43 PM.
SheldonLee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2017, 03:22 PM   #7945
Aiman4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 6
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonLee View Post
I think you are totally misunderstanding of preserving the heritage or respect the history of the place. Reverting its names back to its original form is totally against the concept of preserving.

Colonial name is part of our history, in fact it is an important element to remind the public about our history, reminding the youngsters or new generation that we must learn the lesson from the colonial period and never repeat it again, and this is what we call decolonisation process. The similarity of preserving history or heritage and decolonisation is putting a stop on changing name of any streets, areas or places, but then you can name the new streets, areas or places in new development area. And then the whole cities or states can preserve a complete history of landscape, and see the evolution of our development from time to time. Old town and new town, old streets and new streets, colonial district and other new development districts after independence.

Is it helpful to remind our new generations about our past if we just simply change the name? Like changed the Pitt Street to Masjid Kapitan Keling, the Hong Kong Lane to Cheong Fatt Tze, Northam Road to Sultan Ahmad Shah, Prangin Road to Lim Chwee Leong. Do you know who are Pitt, Northam? Do you know why we have Hong Kong Lane in Penang?

It's like wiping off our history and our history is not touchable anymore. Just look at KL, they totally wiped off the history of the city. I am not saying using the name of Sultan is wrong, but since we can have some many new roads, with the name like SS2, SS1/11 etc. why don't they just name those new roads with the name that can represent the present.

No matter is in the aspect of preserving heritage or aspect of decolonisation, simply changing the name of any street or place is totally wrong.
I'm not misunderstanding anything. Mr Ooi Ch there said he is proud that Penang retain their english streets and names and use other states who reverted their spellings and names to their original malay meanings as bad examples.

You're stating that because they revert the names to their original names is a form of change. That is wrong because they are reverting to *ITS* original form so it is a form of preserving. I don't care if the names have meanings behind them or not, it's the fact that the names are changed and you and some people like vince somehow up for arms about this because they want to make it more about our own tradition than colonials. I'm not denying colonialization as apart of our history but that is not what you meant by preserving.

Colonials changed our tradition, we want to change it back. You say it is wrong to change, yet defend the colonial names because it is somehow "unique and holds historicla value". I personally don't care if they change it unless they make it more westernized that make our own traditions forgotten, but seeing how people against changing names to its malay meanings but okay with retain a colonial name that was also changed from its original meaning, is ironic and set a bad example to the future generation.

Conclusion? Reverting to their original meaning and name is preserving. If they didn't change it is still preserving. Don't call one another "not preserving" since colonial names change from its original meaning.

Last edited by Aiman4; September 18th, 2017 at 03:38 PM.
Aiman4 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2017, 04:47 PM   #7946
SheldonLee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Penang, Taipei, KL, HK, Singapore
Posts: 149
Likes (Received): 192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiman4 View Post
I'm not misunderstanding anything. Mr Ooi Ch there said he is proud that Penang retain their english streets and names and use other states who reverted their spellings and names to their original malay meanings as bad examples.

You're stating that because they revert the names to their original names is a form of change. That is wrong because they are reverting to *ITS* original form so it is a form of preserving. I don't care if the names have meanings behind them or not, it's the fact that the names are changed and you and some people like vince somehow up for arms about this because they want to make it more about our own tradition than colonials. I'm not denying colonialization as apart of our history but that is not what you meant by preserving.

Colonials changed our tradition, we want to change it back. You say it is wrong to change, yet defend the colonial names because it is somehow "unique and holds historicla value". I personally don't care if they change it unless they make it more westernized that make our own traditions forgotten, but seeing how people against changing names to its malay meanings but okay with retain a colonial name that was also changed from its original meaning, is ironic and set a bad example to the future generation.

Conclusion? Reverting to their original meaning and name is preserving. If they didn't change it is still preserving. Don't call one another "not preserving" since colonial names change from its original meaning.
Changing back the name doesn't mean preserving, this is a totally wrong concept... I am discussing it with a proper and correct concept of heritage or cultural preservation. The real value of preserving is keeping all the current elements of the city, nobody is denying the existing of Malay Name 200 years ago or even earlier than that, or even orang asli? The best way or proper way to do it, is just keep the current name but then educate the people about the old name of 200 years ago, all the city must have a past and evolution process, so just put a stop on the name changing game, if we need to preserve the history, then we must do it in a right way with professional knowledge.

Sorry to say this, but name changing is more like a political game more than preserving the heritage, I can say it out loud because it is true.

"That is wrong because they are reverting to *ITS* original form so it is a form of preserving. I don't care if the names have meanings behind them or not..."

Reverting to *ITS* original form is NOT a form of preserving... because 200 years is not a short time, 200 years already created a lot of history for a single place, the impact of the name are related to not just the local, but the neighbour states, the whole region or even asia. All are connected in a way.

When you said you don't care if the names have meaning behind them or not, this is already against the objective of preserving... Everything need to have meaning in heritage, and for a historical city, its name is the most important base or layout.
__________________

zhaochuan, Dean_14 liked this post
SheldonLee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2017, 04:57 PM   #7947
zhaochuan
I dont response 2 rubbish
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,118
Likes (Received): 347

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonLee View Post
Changing back the name doesn't mean preserving, this is a totally wrong concept... I am discussing it with a proper and correct concept of heritage or cultural preservation. The real value of preserving is keeping all the current elements of the city, nobody is denying the existing of Malay Name 200 years ago or even earlier than that, or even orang asli? The best way or proper way to do it, is just keep the current name but then educate the people about the old name of 200 years ago, all the city must have a past and evolution process, so just put a stop on the name changing game, if we need to preserve the history, then we must do it in a right way with professional knowledge.

Sorry to say this, but name changing is more like a political game more than preserving the heritage, I can say it out loud because it is true.

"That is wrong because they are reverting to *ITS* original form so it is a form of preserving. I don't care if the names have meanings behind them or not..."

Reverting to *ITS* original form is NOT a form of preserving... because 200 years is not a short time, 200 years already created a lot of history for a single place, the impact of the name are related to not just the local, but the neighbour states, the whole region or even asia. All are connected in a way.

When you said you don't care if the names have meaning behind them or not, this is already against the objective of preserving... Everything need to have meaning in heritage, and for a historical city, its name is the most important base or layout.
Very well said, thank you.

Yes, changing the road name is purely political to fools the particular group of people that easily deceive
zhaochuan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2017, 06:15 PM   #7948
Aiman4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 6
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonLee View Post
Changing back the name doesn't mean preserving, this is a totally wrong concept... I am discussing it with a proper and correct concept of heritage or cultural preservation. The real value of preserving is keeping all the current elements of the city, nobody is denying the existing of Malay Name 200 years ago or even earlier than that, or even orang asli? The best way or proper way to do it, is just keep the current name but then educate the people about the old name of 200 years ago, all the city must have a past and evolution process, so just put a stop on the name changing game, if we need to preserve the history, then we must do it in a right way with professional knowledge.

Sorry to say this, but name changing is more like a political game more than preserving the heritage, I can say it out loud because it is true.

"That is wrong because they are reverting to *ITS* original form so it is a form of preserving. I don't care if the names have meanings behind them or not..."

Reverting to *ITS* original form is NOT a form of preserving... because 200 years is not a short time, 200 years already created a lot of history for a single place, the impact of the name are related to not just the local, but the neighbour states, the whole region or even asia. All are connected in a way.

When you said you don't care if the names have meaning behind them or not, this is already against the objective of preserving... Everything need to have meaning in heritage, and for a historical city, its name is the most important base or layout.

Reverting to its original state is part of preservation. There is a reason why multiple books that have been altered 100 years ago doesn't listed as "preserved". I never said anyone denying anything. I'm saying you people are ironic for the fact that preserving colonial names is historical yet reverting to its original names somehow made it hold no traditional values. I'm not referring only to malay names either since immigrants from outer sea also made up the tradition, and yet these historical cities and sites was changed by colonial powers. As for political, sorry to say but regardless of what political party you're on, using the politic card doesn't hold weight. The original poster mentioned johore turned to johor, how is that political? I'm referring to people being pathetic at getting frustrated for converting to its original names or malaysian names rather then sticking to colonial names.


200 years ago or not that's no different than when the colonials change it. If you change the name, you change the name, historical value is loss when outsiders change it to suit their views. Reverting it back or name it in malaysian way make it more suitable for us then living under colonial image forever. Penang was apart of kedah for thousands of years, does that make penang irrelevant and illegitimate because british seperate the island and bay from the mainland? No it's not

Everything needs a name to have historical value...and yet people are upset about the propability of the government reverting back the names to its original value that shows the real hostory of the place when we really needed that because many malaysians today forget about their own heritage and prefer to adopt colonial existence.
Aiman4 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:59 AM   #7949
SheldonLee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Penang, Taipei, KL, HK, Singapore
Posts: 149
Likes (Received): 192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiman4 View Post
Reverting to its original state is part of preservation. There is a reason why multiple books that have been altered 100 years ago doesn't listed as "preserved". I never said anyone denying anything. I'm saying you people are ironic for the fact that preserving colonial names is historical yet reverting to its original names somehow made it hold no traditional values. I'm not referring only to malay names either since immigrants from outer sea also made up the tradition, and yet these historical cities and sites was changed by colonial powers. As for political, sorry to say but regardless of what political party you're on, using the politic card doesn't hold weight. The original poster mentioned johore turned to johor, how is that political? I'm referring to people being pathetic at getting frustrated for converting to its original names or malaysian names rather then sticking to colonial names.


200 years ago or not that's no different than when the colonials change it. If you change the name, you change the name, historical value is loss when outsiders change it to suit their views. Reverting it back or name it in malaysian way make it more suitable for us then living under colonial image forever. Penang was apart of kedah for thousands of years, does that make penang irrelevant and illegitimate because british seperate the island and bay from the mainland? No it's not

Everything needs a name to have historical value...and yet people are upset about the propability of the government reverting back the names to its original value that shows the real hostory of the place when we really needed that because many malaysians today forget about their own heritage and prefer to adopt colonial existence.
Preserving a 200 years colonial names of a colonial city is historical, no doubt.
Reverting to its original names doesn't mean it hold no traditional values, but this is totally against the common sense or theory of preserving heritage... This is a professional field, we can't just simply say reverting its original name is preserving~ And again nobody want to forget their own heritage and prefer the colonial name, but I am just saying the right way to tell the history of a city, the complete landscape of our history, how to put decolonization , preserving heritage and educating the public together.

Put a stop on the name changing, but then educate the public about the evolution of the city including the name of the city. This is all the other cities around the world did.

You insisted to say reverting is preserving, but you never analyze it from the aspect of education, history tracing, decolonization, important history events that make the place rise, look into the history as a whole.

I really don't know how to explain with you about the right concept of PRESERVING anymore LOL~

My last explanation, when the British changed the name 200 years ago was part of our history, and yes this was wrong, but it was still part of our history. However, after that this place start to develop, to rise and become a city within this 200 years.

The great thing about history is, we need to remember the right and wrong event in the past.

We shouldn't repeat the same mistake like British anymore, but nobody had the knowledge of preserving the history 200 years ago right? But now we have the knowledge, should we do it like the British again?

Our government already did a lot of mistake on preserving in the past without knowledge but ignorance... You might repeat your only point in your argument, which reverting to its original name is preserving and respecting the history; but I can just say this is too subjective and without considering all the other aspects that I mentioned just now. Totally against the theory of preserving the history~~

If the whole world do what you said to preserving the heritage, then we might need to change all the names to its original or the first name that we can find in the record of the history, maybe a thousand years ago or even more earlier.

Alright we need to stop this argument haha. Cheer~

Last edited by SheldonLee; September 19th, 2017 at 12:09 PM.
SheldonLee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2017, 12:57 PM   #7950
Vince
Vince
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Johor Bahru
Posts: 4,763
Likes (Received): 1130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiman4 View Post
Not respecting heritage? That's an ironic thing to say since the names we are using is the ones that changed from their original names. The ones playing victims here are the one who are part of the siege mentality. Live with it. Reverting its name to its original form is preserving the heritage, not preserving colonial names and saying they oppress people for reverting it back vince.
I don't have a problem with converting original road names back, especially if the British changed them. However, which are those? I'm pretty sure 99% of the Malaysian city roads were actually built during the British era, especially in Kuala Lumpur and Penang.
__________________

atmapgnew liked this post
Vince no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2017, 05:14 PM   #7951
Aiman4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 6
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince View Post
I don't have a problem with converting original road names back, especially if the British changed them. However, which are those? I'm pretty sure 99% of the Malaysian city roads were actually built during the British era, especially in Kuala Lumpur and Penang.
Yup you are right. Somehow the main point got derailed to roads and politics along the way. My main point to Ooi Ch is that making an issue for reverting places names to its original form is very petty. In fact we should encourage the government to revert any names of places that was changed during the british reign and while at it display road signs and such using Malay instead of english and display thr other 2 main languages in this country. Kind of like Singapore.
Aiman4 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:50 AM   #7952
iamx3n
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 270
Likes (Received): 375

iPhone’s wireless chip maker sets up RM59m warehouse in Penang



GEORGE TOWN: Broadcom Limited, one of the world’s largest wireless chip makers, has set up a RM59 million global distribution warehouse at Batu Kawan on the mainland here.

Their export revenue is estimated at more than RM60 billion once it is fully operational.

The company is well-known for its supply of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS chips for iPhones, and is also a reputable computer chip supplier for other brands.
More recently, it was reported that it will supply wireless charging chips for the new iPhone 8.

The US tech giant has relocated its two offshore warehouses to Penang, for a faster turnaround time via the Penang International Airport located not far away.



The 150,000 sq ft warehouse is situated on a 2ha piece of land at the Batu Kawan Industrial Park, with three levels of storage, replete with robotic operations and GPS-based security tracking.

It will store Broadcom’s products, manufactured in the United States, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand and Malaysia.

At the opening today, International Trade and Industry Minister Mustapa Mohamed said the facility was a welcome boost to Malaysia’s logistics industry.

“About 90% of Broadcom’s products will be exported via air freight. This will increase usage of facilities at Malaysia’s airports, with 300 to 500 million units being shipped every week.

“In fact, Broadcom’s estimated future export revenue will be more than RM60 billion once its principal hub is fully operational.

“This will make Broadcom the largest electrical and electronics (E&E) exporter in Malaysia.

“I am excited to know that the company has plans to expand further, with business spending of RM4.1 billion over the next 10 years, such as global production planning, quality management, strategic procurement and logistics management,” he told reporters here today.

Mustapa said Malaysia is the world’s seventh-largest exporter of E&E products, with total exports worth RM287.7 billion last year.
“This industry has shown an upward trend in exports for the past three years, contributing 36.6% of total exports and 44.6% of the total manufacturing exports in 2016.”
Meanwhile, Penang Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng said Broadcom’s new warehouse will spin-off new supply chain businesses in the northern region, creating 300 additional direct job opportunities.

He said at present, Penang’s Broadcom operations employ 500 staff, mainly for upper and middle management, planning, finance, product engineering, development and testing.

“Through the years, talents in Penang have been nurtured and given development opportunities to grow by Broadcom.
“The fruits of these efforts can be seen by the many global industry leaders in the state,” Lim said.

Broadcom’s Penang outfit first began as part of the Hewlett-Packard factory in the Bayan Lepas Free Industrial Zone in 1972.

It was formerly known as Avago Technologies Limited before changing its name to Broadcom Limited last year, after acquiring US-based Broadcom Corporation.

Broadcom currently has 1,100 staff in Bayan Lepas and 350 staff at the new facility in Batu Kawan.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/cat...use-in-penang/

https://www.nst.com.my/business/2017...vestment-boost

Last edited by iamx3n; Yesterday at 11:56 AM.
iamx3n no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:14 PM   #7953
iamx3n
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 270
Likes (Received): 375

Boston Scientific’s first Asian factory in Penang starts operation

KUALA LUMPUR: New York-listed Boston Scientific Corp has commenced operation at its new manufacturing plant in Batu Kawan Industrial Park, Penang. This is the 19th global manufacturing facility for the medical device giant, and its first in Asia.

An official opening ceremony will take place in February next year.

According to its vice-president and general manager of manufacturing and distribution for Malaysia Dave Mitchell, the company has injected “hundreds of million of ringgit” into the new plant, with plans to add as many as 400
Boston Scientific’s investment is great news for Malaysia, which has seen several multinational companies, including Seagate Technology plc, Western Digital Corp, British American Tobacco (Malaysia) Bhd and JT International Bhd, shift their manufacturing operations out of the country to lower-cost countries in recent years.

Boston Scientific’s new manufacturing plant spans 375,000 sq ft over a 20-acre (8.1ha) parcel. The facility will begin producing two of the company’s medical products that are used in cardiovascular and endoscopy this year, before expanding its production to include the urology product families next year. Boston Scientific has more than 13,000 products in its global portfolio.

Mitchell said capacity utilisation of the new plant will be low in the first two years as regulatory approvals may slow the pace at which new products get to market.

“We expect the plant to operate at 30% of its capacity by 2019. That’s because for each product we move in, it might take a year (to get to market),” he told The Edge Financial Daily in an interview.

Boston Scientific already has a presence in Malaysia since 1997 through its commercial sales office in Kuala Lumpur.

Mitchell said Boston Scientific began contemplating an expansion of its global production base two years ago and received the support from its board of directors to set up a manufacturing plant in Penang in December 2015.

“We had identified the need a couple of years ago to add capacity to support our global growth. We had then looked around the world and identified what are the appropriate areas for us to invest in,” he recalled.

The company ultimately selected the Penang site for its high-skilled workforce, infrastructure to support manufacturing and business friendliness.

“Asia is a significant region for us. The company derives almost 20% of its global sales from Asia. As we looked at our global footprint, a natural step was to have a manufacturing facility in Asia,” Mitchell noted. The Asian medical devices market is reportedly valued at over US$6.5 billion (RM27.3 billion).

He added that the new facility will be producing products for the company’s global markets. Presently, Boston Scientific supplies medical technologies to more than 100 countries, out of which 15 are in Asia.

“Our focus here is not only on manufacturing, but to be able to provide value-added services. A natural outgrowth would be research and development (R&D) activities,” he added. In Asia, Boston Scientific currently operates R&D centres in India and China.

For the year ended Dec 31, 2016 (FY16), Boston Scientific achieved a revenue of US$8.39 billion, a 12% growth from the previous year. The company is expecting revenue for FY17 to be in a range of US$8.675 billion to US$8.875 billion.

http://www.theedgemarkets.com/articl...arts-operation
__________________

Paolonutini98 liked this post
iamx3n no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu