daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Hellenic Architecture Agora

Hellenic Architecture Agora Greece and the Republic of Cyprus |» Athens | Thessaloniki | Nicosia

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

View Poll Results: Διαλέξτε υποψήφιο:
inactive poll 0 0%
inactive poll 0 0%
inactive poll 0 0%
inactive poll 0 0%
inactive poll 0 0%
inactive poll 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old November 20th, 2007, 04:55 PM   #61
krainer

Likes (Received): 59

Oxi den exei kanena poll akoma
krainer no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old November 20th, 2007, 05:04 PM   #62
MetroGuardian

Likes (Received): 5

Ο GrigorisSokratis, δεν έχει επιβεβαιώσει ακόμα τη συμμετοχή του. Επειδή είναι nominated, και δεν έχει έκφρασει προσωπικά τη διάθεση να αναλάβει καθήκοντα συντονιστή πρέπει να περιμένουμε τη συγκατάθεση του. Ελπίζω να μπει σύντομα στο forum ώστε να συνεχίσουμε με τις τελικές διαδικασίες. Μόλις έχουμε το ναι, το poll θα αναρτηθεί άμεσα καθώς κανείς δεν έχει εκφράσει αντιρρήσεις για τους κανόνες διεξαγωγής.

NickyF, η ιδέα σου είναι σωστή, ας το κάνουμε όμως στο thread της ψηφοφορίας για να έχει και κάποιο αντικέιμενο.

TALLATHENS
MetroGuardian no está en línea  
Old November 20th, 2007, 05:52 PM   #63
mitasis

Likes (Received): 855

Επειδή δεν είμαι στον κατάλογο, θα ήθελα να ρωτήσω αν έχω κι εγώ δικαίωμα ψήφου. By the way είμαι το πρώην μέλος cosmos, μπαναρισμένος.. (αναίτια κατά την άποψή μου, αλλά αυτό πια λίγη σημασία έχει)
mitasis no está en línea  
Old November 20th, 2007, 06:09 PM   #64
MetroGuardian

Γειά σου cosmos (mitasis), εννοείται και έχεις δικαίωμα. Οι προϋποθέσεις είναι ένας 1 μήνας ΚΑΙ 20 posts. Οι κατάλογοι είναι ενδεικτικοί, αλλά θα προσθέσω το όνομα σου. Είσαι μέσα ήδη ως cosmos.

TALLATHENS
Old November 20th, 2007, 07:47 PM   #65
GrigorisSokratis

Likes (Received): 11

Hi guys, first I want to say that I really appreciate the confidence you placed on me for the candidature as a moderator; thank you.

On the other hand since I respect the Hellenic Agora very much and I feel really proud that our sub-forum is among one of the most peaceful national ones regarding politics, extremist thoughts, etc (all right, once in a while we have seen some sporadic quarrels here and there, but nothing too serious so far); looks like we did things quite fine so far, in general terms, and the general respect and good behavior of members to each other predominate. Nevertheless, there are still some small gaps and little issues that should be covered.

Because of all the aforementioned I don't see myself, according to my current lifestyle and times, the best candidate for such a honorable, in my opinion, task. Furthermore, I see that my position in the Hellenic Agora should be kept in the same place it has been until now; that of a regular member whose best contribution to the Agora is that of adding information and pictures of Greece, developing thematic threads, as well as helping in the promotion of our country before the eyes of foreigners.

So again, thank you guys for the honour of including me in the list of potential candidates but I don't see myself capable of undertaking such a big responsibility.

Now, regarding the norms added by our friend GM; who as always has the capability of expressing in his rich vocabulary in both languages (English and Greek) and with a perfect neutrality what most of us think; I consider that these 6 items or conditions that someone needs to follow in order to become an eligible candidate should be sticked as a kind of General Modship Candidature conditions.

And to those I would add another that is considered one of the trademarks of democracy:

-In order to avoid personalizations, extended subjective structuring and functioning of the Hellenic Agora as well as processes of derailment of the general performance of the sub-forum towards the way of thinking of the certain moderator in exercise; elections for moderators should be done once a year (around 365 days later from the last elections). This way the moderator in exercise could be put to test for a newer period, in case that members consider his/her performance positive for the Agora; as well as giving the opportunity to other people, in case it's needed, of changing and improving the functioning of the Hellenic sub-forum.

This could be considered as a test of confidence and it should not be taken as something strange to us, as it's nothing more than what our ancestors in times of Kleisthenes developed over 2,500 years ago and is worldwide known as democracy.
GrigorisSokratis no está en línea  
Old November 20th, 2007, 10:04 PM   #66
MetroGuardian

Εκλογές για ανάδειξη νέου Συντονιστή

ΔΙΑΔΙΚΑΣΙΑ:

1. ΔΙΑΡΚΕΙΑ: η ψηφοφορία θα παραμείνει ανοιχτή για 1 εβδομάδα. Το poll έχει ρυθμιστεί ώστε να κλείσει αυτομάτως σε επτά 24ώρα από τη στιγμή της αναρτήσεως.
  2. ΔΙΚΑΙΩΜΑ ΨΗΦΟΥ: έχουν όλοι οι Έλληνες και Κύπριοι, μέλη του Skyscrapercity για παραπάνω από ένα μήνα και με τουλάχιστον 20 posts στο ενεργητικό τους (θα ακυρωθούν οι ψήφοι όλων των μελών που δεν τηρούν τις παραπάνω προϋποθέσεις).
  3. ΦΑΝΕΡΗ ΨΗΦΟΦΟΡΙΑ: όλοι μπορούν να δουν από το σύστημα ποιά είναι η επιλογή του κάθε μέλους και κατά τη διάρκεια της ψηφοφορίας.

(Οι υποψήφιοι έχουν τοποθετηθεί στο poll κατά αλφαβητική σειρά)

Τα παρακάτω link οδηγούν στα profiles των υποψηφίων. Εκεί μπορείτε να δείτε αναλυτικά όλα τα posts και τα threads που έχουν ξεκινήσει.

Last edited by MetroGuardian; November 20th, 2007 at 10:11 PM.
Old November 20th, 2007, 10:13 PM   #67
MetroGuardian

GrigorisSokratis, thanks for clarifying this. I totally subscribe to the view about yearly elections.

Everybody can vote here:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=549315

I would like to ask everybody to read the rules before voting.

TALLATHENS
Old November 20th, 2007, 10:32 PM   #68
Matthieu
Administrateur

Likes (Received): 5618

I would like to thanks all the Greek forumers for their input. However we'll try to avoid people who received infractions or were brigged before. We will listen to the result and will take the highest result that we, moderators and administrator, support .
Old November 20th, 2007, 10:42 PM   #69
krainer

--

Last edited by krainer; November 21st, 2007 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Deleted
krainer no está en línea  
Old November 20th, 2007, 11:55 PM   #70
krainer

Achilleas who voted for skylinearth has 15 posts, sorry Achilleas but read the terms again, let's not start trolling please.
krainer no está en línea  
Old November 21st, 2007, 01:00 AM   #71
AEK
BANNED

Likes (Received): 21

Metroguardian, emena me ksexases na valeis sti lista.
AEK no está en línea  
Old November 21st, 2007, 01:34 AM   #72
MetroGuardian

ΑΕΚ σε ευχαριστώ, δεν είχες γραφτεί στο Greek-roll Call και τους υπόλοιπους τους βρήκα λίγο ψάχνοντας (επιπλέον υπάρχουν αρκετοί Έλληνες που δεν γράφουν στην Ελληνική Αγορά, άρα ούτε αυτούς περιλαμβάνει η λίστα). Κι εσύ και ο mitasis είστε πλέον εντός.

Αυτό που μου έχει σπάσει τα νεύρα τώρα είναι η βλακεία στον τίτλο της ψηφοφορίας. Ωραίό συντονιστή ψηφίζετε όσοι με ψηφίζετε ... (παρεπιπτόντος σας ευχαριστώ θερμά!).
Αλλά στο preview έβγαινε σωστά ρε γμτ. Μάλλον στο poll κάτι περιέργο παίζει γιατί το thread του gm για τον Ι.Βικέλα έχει 22 χιλιόμετρα τίτλο και το σύστημα το δέχθηκε.

Ζητώ συγνώμη πάντως. Έχω ζητήσει από το Matthieu να το διορθώσει αν είναι εφικτό.

TALLATHENS

Last edited by MetroGuardian; November 21st, 2007 at 01:43 AM.
Old November 21st, 2007, 01:36 PM   #73
skylinearth
Simple User

Likes (Received): 375

Όχι MetroGardian, πραγματικά αξίζεις θερμά συγχαρητήρια για την όλη οργάνωση της ψηφοφορίας.

Ζητώ συγνώμη που απουσίασα το τελευταίο διήμερο, ένα κρύωμα με απομάκρυνε, αλλά είμαι οκ τώρα.
skylinearth no está en línea  
Old November 21st, 2007, 05:29 PM   #74
agnwstos

Likes (Received): 1

Δυστυχώς δεν έχω κάνει 1 μήνα ακόμα,καλά που πρόλαβα να δω αυτό τον κανόνα πριν ψηφίσω.
agnwstos no está en línea  
Old November 21st, 2007, 06:02 PM   #75
Prometheus

Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthieu View Post
However we'll try to avoid people who received infractions or were brigged before.
Old November 21st, 2007, 06:47 PM   #76
Ares_K
♫♫♫ ♫♫ ♫

Likes (Received): 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnwstos View Post
Δυστυχώς δεν έχω κάνει 1 μήνα ακόμα,καλά που πρόλαβα να δω αυτό τον κανόνα πριν ψηφίσω.
Έχεις εγγραφεί πριν πάνω από ένα μήνα (18 Οκτ) και έχεις πάνω από 20 posts... Άρα μπορείς να ψηφίσεις.

Last edited by Ares_K; November 21st, 2007 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Greek reply...
Ares_K no está en línea  
Old November 21st, 2007, 07:34 PM   #77
MetroGuardian

Μια διευκρίνηση που μου υπέδειξε ο Alemo.

Για να μην υπάρξουν παρεξηγήσεις. Οι προϋποθέσεις για το ΔΙΚΑΙΩΜΑ ΨΗΦΟΥ, πρέπει να πληρούνται πριν από την ημερομηνία έναρξης της ψηφοφορίας. Επομένως αν όταν ξεκίνησε η ψηφοφορία είχατε 10 posts και μετά από εφτά μέρες που λήγει έχετε ξεπεράσει τα 20, λυπάμαι αλλά η ψήφος σας δεν θα μετρήσει. Το ίδιο ισχύει κατα αντιστοιχία για την ημερομηνία εγγραφής.

TALLATHENS
Old November 21st, 2007, 08:27 PM   #78
Ares_K
♫♫♫ ♫♫ ♫

Likes (Received): 20

Ο λόγος για τον οποίο, απ' ότι κατάλαβα, εφαρμόζεται αυτός ο κανόνας είναι για να αποφύγουμε τα trolls. Η τυπολατρεία δεν είναι αυτοσκοπός. Δε ψηφίζουμε για πρόεδρο της Δημοκτατίας
Ares_K no está en línea  
Old November 21st, 2007, 09:33 PM   #79
agnwstos

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares_K View Post
Έχεις εγγραφεί πριν πάνω από ένα μήνα (18 Οκτ) και έχεις πάνω από 20 posts... Άρα μπορείς να ψηφίσεις.

Όντως δίκαιο έχεις νόμιζα είχα γραφτεί στις 28 Οκτωβρίου ευχαριστώ που μου το είπες.
Ψήφισα και εγώ.
agnwstos no está en línea  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 08:41 PM   #80
Matthieu
Administrateur

Likes (Received): 5618

When do you people think we can consider the poll over?

Closed Thread