SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Нова организација на форум | Forum organisation

110K views 279 replies 71 participants last post by  Clint Eastwood 
#1 ·
Now that we can finally move to some more normal discussions I guess we should open these questions.

Macedonia is a small country so we definitely don't need 345345 subsections and the ones put up will just do it. The root of the forum can be used for some off topic threads (a general thread, military, sports etc.... the regular stuff that pop up in other forums I guess).

That being said the threads being already put in our forum need to be reorganized. We are also missing out some threads that should be here.

This is the list of all the threads we should have here. They are not many at least half of them is already here plus in this list they are divided in construction and photo threads so it shouldn't be too much trouble for the mods.

Bitola | Битола

Kumanovo | Куманово

Macedonia | Македонија

Ohrid | Охрид

Skopje | Скопје

Struga | Струга

See less See more
#42 ·
Serbia´s Vlachs i don´t know. But they are really good integrated. They all speak Serbian and most of them are saying that they are Serbs. Mostly they work abroad in WE and have those big, 4 story houses with elevators:) And their music is awful:) (no offense) :)

#43 ·
I don't like how people are just posting many projects in one thread, for example the Skopje construction thread, all these different projects are just posted and then its hard to find what your looking for because its all mixed up. We can have one "City Skopje" thread, and then many threads (one for each project) in the "City Skopje" thread, for example, "Magos Building" thread, "National Theater" thread, "American Embassy" thread, etc. This way each project has its own thread, and the forum will be more organized.

#48 ·
Forum revived

Since there was some activities (but in the Serbian section) I decided to unarchive this forum, but let's hope that this time there will be some activity here :).

#54 ·
Since there was some activities (but in the Serbian section) I decided to unarchive this forum, but let's hope that this time there will be some activity here :).
OMG Thank You Mr. Matthieu, this was our long term goal. Many members will came again in here. I can say We promise everything will be regular, no off topics and we'll be active again like in the old days... :cheers: :banana:

#60 · (Edited)
Use the dedicated subforum of course.
Although if you wish you could open a "macedonian buildings 3d model thread" of some sort, but it would be for all to participate and for existing macedonian structures, instead of you using it to showcase crazy designs (which should go to the 3d modeling section)

Anyway, I would like to remind folks of the positive and the negatives.
Over the course of the past weeks during the trial in the archived section, we noticed a few people try to pump activity back. We noticed a few names.
However, it still was lower than hoped. Despite our best attempts and good faith, it just appears like you willingly try to sabotage your own forum.

I hope you realize that all the PMs you sent to us with a list of names just prove how inactive and unmotivated your community appears to be. Only 3 or 4 of the dozen people mentioned actually showed up.
Where were the rest? You should be ashamed, and be groveling at the feet of Fossil-mk, Filip-MKD, mycity and Srdjan adamovic, and be thankful for them actually doing the dirty work. Most of you did not even make a single comment to help them. :eek:hno:

I just wish you keep that in mind next time some debate spurs up and one of you try badmouthing them ;)

Good luck with the section, keep it simple for now, the mod team will help you with your needs, and always follow Admiral Ackbar's orders and steer out of traps.

#68 ·
@Matthieu I have some advices.

1. Can You make this and this threads sticky? Its about the Capital Skopje's infrastructure and projects.
2. Also can You make our forum, Makedonski forum to be shown at the main page (Euroscrapers)?
I mean about this:

Thanks for Your time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.