daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise

Metro Manila Projects on the Rise Proposals and U/C's in the capital, Metro Manila
» Makati | Pasig - Mandaluyong - San Juan | Quezon City | Taguig | Manila City and the rest of the Metro | Completed projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 21st, 2004, 02:14 PM   #1
Francis20
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

Metro Manila Projects and Constructions

Let's start all over again....yeah, from the top. We can do this...i promise to do as much as i can to give u updates guys. Let's stand together to rebuild the forum. I'll manage the U/Cs... so help me out buds. Let's be happY! It's better to have the forum hacked than a u/c not to be constructed...hahaha...right? im not sure tho.

So let's keep it rolling....
Renell, what about our list?
Francis20 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old March 21st, 2004, 02:58 PM   #2
Alvin

Likes (Received): 26

I extend my sympathies to Phillipines forumers...
Alvin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2004, 03:05 PM   #3
ryanr
Registered non-User

Likes (Received): 13

Thanks, Alvin...

Ok, Francis....The best thing is to rebuild. Why not give us the latest now? Since the original thread got deleted.
ryanr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2004, 05:02 PM   #4
renell
Here Since 2002

Likes (Received): 5

well i got some more renderings of Laguna Tower and The Residences at Greenbelt. i will post those soon, along with that list.
Old March 21st, 2004, 07:45 PM   #5
renell
Here Since 2002

Buildings under construction/proposed without known official height
Last update 16 March 2004

+confirmed to be under construction
=still proposed, no construction reported
Name of Building/Number of Floors/Expected Date of Completion
1.+Laguna Tower 48 floors 2008
2.+The Eaton Makati 48 floors 2006
3.=The Marquee Tower III 47 floors
4.+The Shang Grand Tower 46 floors 2005
5.=Joya Lofts North Tower 46 floors
6.=Joya Lofts South Tower 44 floors
7.+Embassy Pointe 42 floors
8.+Manansala Tower A 41 floors 2005
9.=Eastwood Parkview Tower I 40 floors (Quezon City) 2008
10.=Eastwood Parkview Tower II 40 floors (Quezon City) 2008
11.=The Marquee Tower I 40 floors
12.=The Marquee Tower II 40 floors
13.+Robinsons One Adriatico Place 38 floors 2007
14.+The Grand Eastwood Palazzo 38 floors 2007 (Quezon City)
15.+One Orchard Road Tower 1 38 floors (Quezon City) 2006
16.+One Orchard Road Tower 2 38 floors (Quezon City) 2006
17.+One Orchard Road Tower 3 38 floors (Quezon City) 2006
18.=The Bellagio 38 floors 2008
19.+Greenbelt Parkplace 38 floors 2005
20.+Manansala Tower B 38 floors 2005
21.+Four Seasons Hotel 38 floors
22.=Fifth Avenue Place 37 floors
23.=The Metropolitan 35 floors
24.=Soho Central I 35 floors 2007
25.=Soho Central II 35 floors 2007
26.+The Eastwood Excelsior 34 floors (Quezon City) 2005
27.=Lancaster Suites 33 floors 2004
28.+Oriental Gardens Tower II 31 floors 2005
29.+Greenbelt Radissons 31 floors 2004
30.=Lancaster Suites 30 floors
31.+The Columns Tower 1 30 floors 2006
32.+The Columns Tower 2 30 floors 2007
33.+The Columns Tower 3 30 floors 2008
34.+Fairways Tower 28 floors 2006
35.+Le Mirage de Malate 28 floors 2004
36.+Robinsons One Gateway Residences 28 floors 2007
37.+Penhurst Parkplace Tower I 23 floors 2004
38.+Kensington Place 21 floors
Old March 22nd, 2004, 03:30 AM   #6
Francis20
BANNED

there's another u/c along EDSA, near GMA Kamuning. It's called Francesca Tower. It has about more than 20 levels. Not so special tho. plus there are a lot of undocumented u/cs in QC. Let's see if i can make a profile of them plus some updates.

Oh by the way, i passed by along EDSA yesterday and ive seen this not so big streamer on the gateway of Estrella going to Rockwell. It advertises the Joya Towers and Lofts (exact name?)...

I can remember it saying ... "Makati Skyline will change again..." (?) RockweLL with the the two L's being the two towers of Joya Lofts. With Joya, Metropolitan and Eaton place, seems like we'll going to see a continuum of makati skyline in the future!
Old March 22nd, 2004, 06:20 AM   #7
ryanr
Registered non-User

Guys, we are gonna change the system in this sub-forum. From now on this thread will only be for posting updates, u/c and proposal lists and opinions about the projects on the rise. Any specific proposal or underconstruction project should get its own thread. eg. "The residences thread" or "Manansala Project" etc... Thank you.
Old March 22nd, 2004, 06:45 AM   #8
absent-minded

Likes (Received): 0

ok... that would be much better.

btw, what's that condo in Ortigas called? the Malayan or something?? Malayan Plaza??? I can't find it in Renell's list. It has, I think, already reached the top floor... passed by yesterday.
absent-minded no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2004, 06:58 AM   #9
ryanr
Registered non-User

Quote:
Originally posted by absent-minded

ok... that would be much better.

btw, what's that condo in Ortigas called? the Malayan or something?? Malayan Plaza??? I can't find it in Renell's list. It has, I think, already reached the top floor... passed by yesterday.
ASB Malayan Plaza. Francis said that it is at is final touches.
Old March 22nd, 2004, 07:18 AM   #10
absent-minded

Quote:
Originally posted by GreyX

ASB Malayan Plaza. Francis said that it is at is final touches.
oh... I haven't seen any glass yet. they're going quite fast, aren't they...
Old March 22nd, 2004, 05:59 PM   #11
renell
Here Since 2002

oh.. it's not in my list since that list only included buildings w/o the official heights. we know Malayan Plaza is 145m.
Old March 23rd, 2004, 04:03 PM   #12
ryanr
Registered non-User

Quote:
Originally posted by Francis20

there's another u/c along EDSA, near GMA Kamuning. It's called Francesca Tower. It has about more than 20 levels. Not so special tho. plus there are a lot of undocumented u/cs in QC. Let's see if i can make a profile of them plus some updates.

Oh by the way, i passed by along EDSA yesterday and ive seen this not so big streamer on the gateway of Estrella going to Rockwell. It advertises the Joya Towers and Lofts (exact name?)...

I can remember it saying ... "Makati Skyline will change again..." (?) RockweLL with the the two L's being the two towers of Joya Lofts. With Joya, Metropolitan and Eaton place, seems like we'll going to see a continuum of makati skyline in the future!
Thanks for that update, Francis You are the official U/C update Forumer
Old March 23rd, 2004, 07:54 PM   #13
Edmundtanso

Likes (Received): 2

5th avenue place

found this article about 5th avenue in BGC, maybe someone want to do a tread with a photo of it thanks

Stylish living at Fifth Avenue Place

The Philippine STAR 03/20/2004

The idea of a truly world-class residential lifestyle has long been associated with the prestigious name of Fifth Avenue in New York. Combining modern conveniences and unique lifestyles has began a trend in Manhattan that has resulted in the construction of lavish residences stretching as far as Central Park. Fifth Avenue has been the home of such prominent families such as the Vanderbilts, the Astors, the Belmonts, and the Goulds.

The city remains headquarters to much of finance, advertising, media, fashion, publishing and corporate law offices such as the Empire State Building, the New York Public Library, Rockefeller Center, Broadway theaters, Macy’s, Cartier and the finest dining, nightlife and entertainment in the world. Fifth Avenue is a premium address that offers privileged lifestyle not readily available elsewhere. Now you can… if you’re living in Fifth Avenue Place in Fort Bonifacio Global City!

Named after the famous boulevard in upscale Manhattan, the Fifth Avenue Place similarly offers the best of modern urban conveniences. Rising in 5th Avenue corner 21st Drive, its 38-story tower offers affordable lifestyle along millionaires row. Fifth Avenue Place is just right beside the renowned addresses of Essensa and Regent Parkway. Yes, yuppies and middle-income families can now live in style within their means and without even moving to Manhattan.

The Fifth Avenue Place is located right within the vicinity of other prestigious addresses like the Manila Golf Club, the Manila Polo Club, and Forbes Park. Living at Fifth Avenue Place gives you the chance to simply bask in the relaxing atmosphere of its spacious and charming gardens, which is reminiscent of the impressive gardens found in world’s best mansions like that of business magnate Andrew Carnegie at the southeast corner of Fifth Avenue, New York. Its refreshing ambiance is also perfect for that early morning jog or a power workout at the gym before rushing to work. A friendly match with your next-door buddies at one of the badminton courts or a romantic chat amid the moon and the clear night skies would be a great way to end the day. Weekends and late afternoons become perfect treats for the kids on the pool, at the children’s playground and at the game room.

Singles and young couples will find the executive studio units at the Fifth Avenue Place more cozy and spacious than the average studio. Families can choose from one to three bedroom suites depending on their needs. Units have been designed along contemporary lines, giving you a vantage point to your preferred orientation. For bigger families who need more space, the layout is flexible and allows combination of units that fits your lifestyle.

To know more about Fifth Avenue Place, call 636-0888, 395-2396 or text 0922-8380888.
Old March 25th, 2004, 01:02 AM   #14
Francis20
BANNED

seems like this one will sell like hotcake again, just like One Gateway Place in Mandaluyong.

Has anyone heard about Pioneer Pointe (Filinvest) of Mandaluyong? I think this project is somewhat similar to GA Tower whose target market are the middle-income buyers.

Now for another update...I forgot the name of the tower of AIC near Cityland Shaw...I think the 20th something level has been reached before and has been stopped for quite sometime. Last year, ive seen some cosntructions going on, but seems like this is not a vertical construction anymore. They are just trying to finish up what has been already done. So from the 40 or 50 something storey, it has been reduced to more than half of it. I guess this one will be an office tower, what d u think? The lower facade looks like NY Stock Exchange bldg. with those columns.

the other AIC tower has officially halted construction...no indication of any activity going on.
Old March 25th, 2004, 12:09 PM   #15
absent-minded

Quote:
Originally posted by renell

oh.. it's not in my list since that list only included buildings w/o the official heights. we know Malayan Plaza is 145m.
oh... I see...
Old March 25th, 2004, 02:15 PM   #16
renell
Here Since 2002

so that AIC tower won't be that tall...? only 20 storeys...
Old March 26th, 2004, 01:08 AM   #17
Francis20
BANNED

yes Renell, im afraid that's true.
that'll be a bad news for all.
Hope ASB Twins will soon resume construction. i heard it
will be late this year (December). along with Legaspi
Place of Makati. Then again, we might see a construction
to start for SM-KS residential tower.
now time for some more updates...from several sources
i've scoured last night, if u find it interesting at all...

1. Cityland's Corithian Exec tower in Ortigas is now at
preselling stage. I dunno if construction is going on yet.
This is 39 storey. A photo of this has been posted before
...either by Thomasian or Lance.

2. After Essensa Twins, Century Properties and Meridien
has plans of building another residential tower. I dunno
if this would make another Fort Boni landmark. There's
not even a name for this one yet. What im sure about is that ...it's penthouse unit is at the 30th floor. (A subtler way of asking how many floor will it have is asking where the penthouse unit will be ) So it will have at least 30
storey. maybe 31 or 32. Construction will start when 30
% of the units are sold out. Will took about 3 years to
construct.

3. After One Adriatico Place (38 storey), Robinsons Hi-
Rise Residential Div is set to launch the second one. Of
course it will be called Two Adriatico Place. I reckon this
will be a twin of the other. Thus the names One and Two.
Hehe...

4. Ayala Lands Inc. will increase its budget for this year
...a little higher than last year's. I guess this would mean
more constructions...including that of Serendra (which
was launched yesterday, i dunno where) and North
Something regional mall at North MRT Station (tied up
with MRT).

5. Torre de EDSA will be launched within two months from now.

P.S. Renell, I guess u missed Greenbelt Radissons on
your list. It's now at the finishing stage. Were gonna have a long list is all u/cs and proposals will be accounted
Seems like that prediction of all time hi demand of residential units is indeed true.

more updates next time.
Old March 26th, 2004, 02:18 AM   #18
Francis20
BANNED

Article i found on the net...

MANILA, PHILIPPINES | Thursday, March 11, 2004

Ayala Land to develop five hectares in Bonifacio Global City

Ayala Land Inc. (ALI) will start this year a five-hectare mixed-use property project within the Bonifacio Global City in southern Metro Manila.

"In April, we will start a project similar to what we did with the McKinley Business District. It will be a lots-only development with smaller lot sizes. It will be mixed-use and will be located near the schools," ALI president Francisco H. Licuanan III said in an interview.

He said this new development would compliment ALI's other projects in the Bonifacio area, including the 9.8-hectare Market! Market! shopping mall, the 12-hectare Serendra medium-rise residential area that was launched yesterday, and the two-hectare mixed-use McKinley Business District, formerly known as Fort Bonifacio's Embassy Row.

He added that lots at the McKinley Business District were already sold out. The district, located at the southern part of Bonifacio, is envisioned as an international business park due to its proximity to NAIA Terminal 3 and the Makati Central Business District.

"Retail and the middle-income market has always been a driver of growth, but we're seeing that the high-end residential market is doing just as well. Most of the money is in the high-end market but you have to find a product that is unique so the clients will place their money in the project," Mr. Licuanan said.

And Serendra is expected to cater to demand from the high- and middle-income markets, he added.

In 2002 ALI profits rose by eight percent to PhP2.71 billion because of imporved land sales. Consolidated revenues reached PhP14.62 billion, up by 20% from 2001. Residential units sales grew by 20% to PhP1.88 billion. -- Leilani M. Gallardo
Old March 26th, 2004, 04:35 PM   #19
ryanr
Registered non-User

All nice news...

Any news of One ADB Tower??? Supposed to be quite tall (40+)...havent heard what happened to it. But it is afterall, and office tower though....all we are getting so far are residentials. Look at this forum, just lined with residentials.
Old March 26th, 2004, 06:04 PM   #20
renell
Here Since 2002

i still haven't heard any new office proposals. but the residential boom looks like it's stopped now, the proposing, and the construction has been fast. i think we might see it, or not, in late 2004-early 2005.

Tags
constructions, metro manila, projects, proposals