daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Africa > East Africa > Kenya > Projects, Construction and General Discussion > Business and Economy

Business and Economy Our business, economy and other related discussions

Old July 20th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #1
Pande
BANNED

Likes (Received): 778

Kisumu firm unveils KShs. 7m fire engine

Kisumu firm unveils KShs. 7m fire engine

Quote:
A company in Kisumu has designed a fire-fighting engine said to be the first of its kind to be assembled locally. FARM Engineering Industries has launched the fire engine estimated to have cost 7 million shillings to build that is 70% cheaper than an imported engine. NTV's Ouko Okusah reports on this new innovation that is expected to offer consumers a much-needed relief especially those in the tea and sugar sectors as well as county governments...

http://www.ntv.co.ke/news2/topheadli...m-fire-engine/

Malaika254 liked this post
Pande no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old July 21st, 2013, 05:10 AM   #2
Adm.Adama

Likes (Received): 1252

Its cool that they assembled the fire truck, but every part of it is foreign from the truck to the water pumps to water tanks only thing Kenyan on that truck is the water in the tanks lol.

I was hoping to see a story of a Kenya who actually engineered and built his own Fire truck using a diesel engine he found scrapped, building a water pressure system, building all the pumps etc. Then we would have known if its kenyan made.

Other than that i wish this man the best
Old July 22nd, 2013, 11:27 PM   #3
Pande
BANNED

Likes (Received): 778

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adm.Adama View Post
Its cool that they assembled the fire truck, but every part of it is foreign from the truck to the water pumps to water tanks only thing Kenyan on that truck is the water in the tanks lol.

I was hoping to see a story of a Kenya who actually engineered and built his own Fire truck using a diesel engine he found scrapped, building a water pressure system, building all the pumps etc. Then we would have known if its kenyan made.

Other than that i wish this man the best
If mobius motors becomes rich...they can buy this company and make Police/fire trucks....so many things
Pande no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2013, 05:50 PM   #4
primezz

Likes (Received): 2651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pande View Post
If mobius motors becomes rich...they can buy this company and make Police/fire trucks....so many things
or they can just partner and work and grow big that way instead of waiting for one company to grow rich to purchase the other
primezz no está en línea   Reply With Quote