daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > Metropolitan Projects > Hyderabad

Hyderabad Project news from Hyderabad and Secunderabad

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 16th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #1
vin_hyd

Likes (Received): 19

Smile EDEN SQUARE | Lodha Meridian | 35 fl x 3 | U/C

Life today takes us across borders. Whether it’s a quick business trip to Europe or a family getaway to an island off Indonesia, we're constantly exposed to new cultures, cuisines and ways of living. We learn to take some of the comforts for granted and gradually get used to the many luxuries experienced along the way. Mundane residential genericism has always put a dampener on returning home. Until now, that is.

At the heart of the emerging new business centre of Hyderabad, these twin, thirty-storey towers fuse beautiful fašades, thanks to the architects’ innovative approach to construction. The various units, including two and three-bed apartments, are intricately planned, with strict attention to quality materials and a wise space allocation that conveniently adapts to contemporary living needs.
vin_hyd no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old June 16th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #2
vin_hyd

MarbItal flooring in living and dining areas.

Sky lounge with 360 degree city views & discotheque.

G.A.M.E.Z (Motion Gaming, Water polo, Foosball).

Wooden flooring in all bedrooms
Old June 16th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #3
vin_hyd

Smile

Old June 16th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #4
vin_hyd

Lodha Meridian is located in the city's most energetic and sought-after new area - Eden Square. It's just minutes away from HITEC City and within close proximity to social hubs like Jubilee Hills and Banjara Hills.

The atmosphere is upbeat and fashionable, just like the people who choose to live around here.

Schools: Chirec School, Gachibowli | Orchids International, Jubilee Hills | Oakridge International, Gachibowli | Jubilee Hills Public School,
Jubilee Hills
Hospitals: Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills | Apollo Hospitals, Kukatpally |
Yashoda Hospitals, Raj Bhavan Road
Malls: Inorbit Mall, Madhapur | GVK One, Banjara Hills |
Hyderabad Central, Punjagutta | City Center Mall, Banjara Hills Rd # 1 | Shoppers Stop, Begumpet
Old June 16th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #5
sriece19

Likes (Received): 94

Any different from Lodha bellezza/Lodha i Rise?
sriece19 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #6
kailash9999

Likes (Received): 1200

If indeed this is a fresh project then it would be safe to say that Lodha is on a roll ! About time rest of the builders learn and follow suit from the confidence Lodha's taking in Hyderabad. With Luxury High Rise projects like Bellezza and iRise, the Eden Square skyline is being completely redefined. If executed as planned, a few years down the line, this will be the skyline to beckon with atleast 12 x 30+ floor towers being built there. Also hoping a proper Supertall comes up in this area.

PS:- A kind request to all thread starters, kindly maintain a standard format while naming your threads so that the Hyd section stays well organized and also to provide apt information to the readers of the forum.

For example " Location | Name of Project | Type of Project | Number of floors & Height of project | Current Status of Project whether Proposed, Approved, U/C or T/O "

Great find vin_hyd !

Last edited by kailash9999; June 16th, 2012 at 03:31 PM.
kailash9999 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #7
sriece19

Likes (Received): 94

Lodha Paradiso is one other project by Lodha in Hyderabad. Most of the guys on SSC might be already aware of this...

sriece19 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #8
bobbie501
World Entertainer.

Likes (Received): 51

I think Meridian & I-Rise are the same according to their website...

"Time itself is the solution to all problems." -P.V.N.R
bobbie501 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2012, 08:17 AM   #9
kailash9999

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbie501 View Post
I think Meridian & I-Rise are the same according to their website...
Yeah you are right. Looks like iRise has been renamed as Meridian.

Nevertheless thats two more high rises to the city's skyline, Go Lodha !
Old July 14th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #10
kailash9999

Got this off the Lodha Meridian Ebrochure, a Pano shot taken from Bellezza perhaps.

Link:

(Click to expand image.)

And the Master Plan for Meridian;

(Click to expand image.)

And its official guys, we thought Meridian was coming up in the adjacent plot to Bellezza but it indeed is part of the Bellezza plot itself, the website points out that meridian will be located as plotted in the map below. Looks like lodha want's to make most of the land it has, once finished this will be the most amazing cluster of skyscrapers in Hyderabad, All Hail Lodha !

Link:

(Click to expand image.)

Last edited by kailash9999; July 14th, 2012 at 06:39 PM.
Old July 15th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #11
Prodigist
High-derabaD

Likes (Received): 132

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailash9999 View Post
And its official guys, we thought Meridian was coming up in the adjacent plot to Bellezza but it indeed is part of the Bellezza plot itself, the website points out that meridian will be located as plotted in the map below. Looks like lodha want's to make most of the land it has, once finished this will be the most amazing cluster of skyscrapers in Hyderabad, All Hail Lodha !
Are you sure about the plot that you marked on the map.. I think its more like this.

Prodigist no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #12
kailash9999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigist View Post
Are you sure about the plot that you marked on the map.. I think its more like this.

Oops sorry, what was I even thinking while I uploaded that map. Apologize for it, and you are spot on with the map !
Old July 15th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #13
Prodigist
High-derabaD

Quote:
Oops sorry, what was I even thinking while I uploaded that map. Apologize for it, and you are spot on with the map !
I was wondering how they fit in 3 towers there
Old July 15th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #14
kailash9999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigist View Post
I was wondering how they fit in 3 towers there
Ahahaha now I'v realised the same, I wonder how, lol

What about the empty space lying in the Bellezza plot, the one in the bottom row next to the meridian plot, is there enough space for another tower to come up ? Initially there were plans to build 9 Towers in total, now that the plot has been divided and 5 towers have already come up in the bellezza plot, I really hope there is one more tower in the offing.
Old July 15th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #15
Prodigist
High-derabaD

Quote:
Ahahaha now I'v realised the same, I wonder how, lol

What about the empty space lying in the Bellezza plot, the one in the bottom row next to the meridian plot, is there enough space for another tower to come up ? Initially there were plans to build 9 Towers in total, now that the plot has been divided and 5 towers have already come up in the bellezza plot, I really hope there is one more tower in the offing.
They can actually fit in 2 but i doubt they will because it will be too stuffy. Even now people are complaining that there wont be enough parking space available for Meridian residents.
Old July 26th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #16
Commander34
Commander

Likes (Received): 13

Bookings Closed !

http://www.lodhagroup.com/meridian/i...ion_banner.jpg

Are all Flats booked ?
Commander34 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #17
Gudavalli

Likes (Received): 4029

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander34 View Post
Hmm...I wonder why the bookings are closed?

Anyway, welcome to SSC commander
Gudavalli no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #18
Dylan Leblanc
Skyscraper Overlord

Likes (Received): 40

It appears that part of the site that this tower is to be built on was where one of the taller of the four Lhode Bellezza towers was to be built.

On this site plan, the Meridian tower would be along the left side of the site, replacing the tower that was planned for the lower-left corner.

http://www.lodhagroup.com/bellezza/plan.php

In this rendering it would be the tower on the right. Possibly the tower second from the right is also changed/cancelled?

http://www.risarealty.com/lodha-bell...rabad/141.html

If anyone can confirm this please let me know, I'm trying to keep the database on SkyscraperPage up to date. Thanks!

Here's the map location, you can see the Meridian tower and Bellezza towers all marked even though their sites would overlap - http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/map...95555&z=18&t=k
Old July 28th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #19
kailash9999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Leblanc View Post
It appears that part of the site that this tower is to be built on was where one of the taller of the four Lhode Bellezza towers was to be built.

On this site plan, the Meridian tower would be along the left side of the site, replacing the tower that was planned for the lower-left corner.

http://www.lodhagroup.com/bellezza/plan.php

In this rendering it would be the tower on the right. Possibly the tower second from the right is also changed/cancelled?

http://www.risarealty.com/lodha-bell...rabad/141.html

If anyone can confirm this please let me know, I'm trying to keep the database on SkyscraperPage up to date. Thanks!

Here's the map location, you can see the Meridian tower and Bellezza towers all marked even though their sites would overlap - http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/map...95555&z=18&t=k
Hello Dylan Leblanc, Hope this answers your queries, yes the site plan has been changed completely while the Building Design remains more or less the same as the renders above, the latest Siteplan for Bellezza with the Changes made haven't been updated on their website.

So I'v plotted the latest plans over a Google Map screenshot of the site, hope it helps !

You could also check out the latest U/C Images of the Bellezza Cluster I'v posted here Link:

(The floor count of the U/C Bellezza towers mentioned below are present U/C figures and not final figures, and they stand as of 26-7-2012.)

Regards,
Kailash

(Click on Image to open in Google Maps)

Last edited by kailash9999; July 28th, 2012 at 10:38 PM.
Old September 27th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #20
kailash9999

Now thats a steal !

Tags
hyderabad, meridian

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: