SkyscraperCity Forum banner

#COMPLETED: SILVERENE, 35F+25F Res (Dubai Marina)

674K views 5K replies 201 participants last post by  jeetha 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Cayan's new project, Pre Launch Feb 7th continue till mid March’07

Tower A 35 Floors 251 Units

Tower B 25 Floors 301 Units

Location and Tower Layout Map

Piling work supposed to begin June 2007

See less See more
#7 ·
^^ Lovedubai the prices are not actually finalised yet but should be by 7th Feb but i doubt they will actually change. Yes and discount might only apply to previous Cayan investors

The selling agents once launched will again be Palma as this is a Pre Launch price list, i doubt direct contact with Cayan or Palma would yeild the same prices.

If anyone is intrested PM me with your email address i'll pass back to my contact who can then take the matter further. I'm not sure if they will sell at those prices to non Cayan investors but we can only but ask.

I have some floor plan diagrams but not very clear i'll post sometime later.

#11 ·
Good location but feel prices are high for off plan with no specification details. Completion Dec 2009 which means sometime after mid 2010.

Are Cayan getting greedy with these prices or are they realising that they have been under pricing when compared to Diamond Investments and their competitors on the opposite bank of the water, Dubai Select???

#14 · (Edited)
I like the style "Emirates Towers" style of this development looks really nice. You can get a one bed Type A with pool/marina view for AED 908 per sq/ft which seems a good price IMO. And you'll be right on the Marina edge. (Of course the full marina view is a lot more but even then 1,178 per sq/ft is not much out of line and still cheaper than Bay Central which comes around 1,300 sq/ft for one bed marina facing).
You have to remember prices in the Marina are increasing I heard they went up around 15% last year. These can't be the correct prices though as no floor numbers quoted and surely a unit higher up is going to cost more than one near ground level .

#17 ·
prices are not that cheap, still high level.

and i feel these two plots have been designated for one tower each only samir, i don't think they have bought morel

design looks ok, but i see altin's point..

#18 ·
The architect is Hazel Wong of RMJM who also designed Emirates Towers. This is possibly why the design leans towards this project.

As for the prices, I feel anything over 1000AED/ft is a risk unless its infinity. Successful investors remove risk. A lot can happen between now and 2010. Dubai is not short of property for sale, those days of short supply will have gone soon. Anyone buying at these prices who suddenly need to liquidate cash could lose money easily, therefore the speculators will stay away from this one, I feel.

#21 ·
The prices above are for exsisting Cayan Investors, so techincally to the normal person they would be 10% higher. Although i'm sure the sales person would give similar prices if you go through an exsisting investor.

But the prices do seam high especially when you add another 10% but Cayan must think there will still be a decent amount of interest at those prices. Time will tell but True Blue does have a point if you need to quickly liquidate at these prices you might end up with a loss. I'm sure they would be fine for long term investment.

Final prices and Floors plans are coming towmorrow so i'll post them when i get them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.