search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas > Completed

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 15th, 2011, 09:02 PM   #201
PaulFCB
BANNED

Likes (Received): 262

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlekseyVT View Post
Actually, this is resuscitation of the 1970s plans.
How are apartments in the buildings these days compared to 1970? I doubt that 40 years ago in the USSR you would get similar comforts, but now real-estate prices in Moscow are way over what an average earner can go for?
Is area around the stadium known for Spartak fans? I'll see it pretty ironic for most of the people to support Dynamo or CKSA around there .
PaulFCB no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 15th, 2011, 10:21 PM   #202
AlekseyVT
BANNED

Likes (Received): 7048

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulFCB View Post
How are apartments in the buildings these days compared to 1970?
In 1970s there were plans to built apartment buildings at the site of former airfield. So this is reanimation of these plans. Although, there is one difference. In Soviet times residents got such apartments freely. And now they must to work during 20 years to have money for buying it.

Quote:
Is area around the stadium known for Spartak fans? I'll see it pretty ironic for most of the people to support Dynamo or CKSA around there .
I'm think, this area is "white spot" for majority of Moscow fans.
AlekseyVT no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2011, 10:46 PM   #203
PaulFCB
BANNED

Likes (Received): 262

Quote:
In 1970s there were plans to built apartment buildings at the site of former airfield. So this is reanimation of these plans. Although, there is one difference. In Soviet times residents got such apartments freely. And now they must to work during 20 years to have money for buying it.
Quality of the communist apartments was doubtful, you were sent to live where the state sent you to and practically you had the right only for one and it was closely tied to where you work so if now you have to work 20 years for the house to be yours, then you had to work till the day you die ( or, well, retire at ~60 ) at a place you were automatically sent to. In a way or another, I would choose 20 years and my place than 40 .

The buildings look good, of course, it might take some time for it to get populated, will it also have a Metro station?
PaulFCB no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2011, 11:21 PM   #204
AlekseyVT
BANNED

Quote:
The buildings look good, of course, it might take some time for it to get populated, will it also have a Metro station?
The current situation is next: if owner of FC Spartak (Leonid Fedun) want to have station (it's already built in constructions from 1970s, but it's need to built exits and made facing works), that he must buy technical documentation and to finish it on own money. Currently city officials have no interes in it.
Old August 16th, 2011, 03:16 PM   #205
alwn

Likes (Received): 85

Greetings to the russian fans!

The new stadium of spartak looks nice but too small in my opinion. I know spartak is the most popular club in moscow attracting big crowded to the derbies vs CSKA or Zenit or to the european matches. Even the new CSKA stadium looks small with only 30k seats.
There are specific areas in moscow with more support for a specific team or another? I saw that Dinamo and CSKA are situated more central and Lokomotiv or Torpedo have the the stadiums in the outskirts..
As for spartak because they didnt have a stadium I presume the support comes from all the city corners not from a specific area mainly..
I just red in a romanian newspaper that Anzhi Mahacikala makes the trainings in Moscow and plays in mahacikala.. It is like this?
Would you believe that the project from mahacikala is reliable?
Also, what about Dan Petrescu the romanian coach, how is seen in russian football after a half of year in the russian premiere league?
Old August 17th, 2011, 05:34 PM   #206
dimon80

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwn View Post
Greetings to the russian fans!
The new stadium of spartak looks nice but too small in my opinion. I know spartak is the most popular club in moscow attracting big crowded to the derbies vs CSKA or Zenit or to the european matches. Even the new CSKA stadium looks small with only 30k seats.
Hi.
Only these two mathes could attract more than 45k. We have also Luzhniki stadium for it. After new reconstruction it would be nearly 90k.

Quote:
I just red in a romanian newspaper that Anzhi Mahacikala makes the trainings in Moscow and plays in mahacikala.. It is like this?
Yeah ) Thats right
Quote:
Would you believe that the project from mahacikala is reliable?
No of course. Anzhi is just a toy of S. Kerimov, a very rich man in Russia, like Abramovich...
Quote:
Also, what about Dan Petrescu
Not bad )) not bad....
dimon80 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2011, 06:25 PM   #207
WFInsider
BANNED

Likes (Received): 4433

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimon80 View Post
No of course. Anzhi is just a toy of S. Kerimov, a very rich man in Russia, like Abramovich..
It's not a toy. Kerimov will build 100 football fields in republic. Anzhi is training in Moscow region, because it doesn't have good conditions on its base, but Kerimov investitions will help to build 2 new bases, reconstruct stadium "Khazar" (to play there during building the new stadium) and to build a new 45000-stadium.

Kerimov also want to build a sports clusted in Makhachkala to host Youth Olimpic Games - 2018.

Russia is currently investing billions of $ in tourist infrastructure in N.Caucusus.

You can read about it here: http://www.ncrc.ru/e/resorts/
WFInsider no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2011, 06:32 PM   #208
alwn

Likes (Received): 85

thks for the information!
Old August 18th, 2011, 04:17 AM   #209
Jericho-79

Likes (Received): 35

Will this new stadium also double as a concert venue?

I know most large-scale concerts take place at Luzhniki Stadium. But this new stadium has a smaller capacity. That way artists will be able to sell it out.
Jericho-79 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2011, 12:16 PM   #210
Konig
BANNED

Likes (Received): 255

Quote:

The stadium is constructed in the Tushino. This is one of the Spartak districts. In general, the situation is. In Moscow, five big clubs: approximately 50% are fans of Spartaк and the remaining 50% for the other 4 clubs CSKA, Dinamo, Torpedo and Lokomotiv. Each club has its own local areas, but Spartak for the sick all over Moscow, regions and abroad. Anything in the world for more than 20 million fans of Spartak.
Konig no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2011, 12:33 PM   #211
Konig
BANNED

alwn
The optimal variant would be 65-70000 at the moment, but we have a greedy owner. Tickets and season tickets in Russia do not bring that kind of money in England, so it is more profitable minimum capacity, but the maximum capacity of the VIP boxes and boxes (8000), which will bring more than 90% of the profits. And he save extra 100-150 million euros for 20,000 seats for ordinary fans.
But there is hope that in future the capacity will increase, it is good that there are a lot of space.

---stadium please---

Last edited by www.sercan.de; August 25th, 2011 at 10:47 PM.
Old August 26th, 2011, 01:14 PM   #212

Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruski17 View Post
Why no real grass?
It never ceases to amaze me how the football leaders keep ignoring the fans and the players when it comes to this matter. If you ask the players 8 to 9 out of 10 doesnt want it, and it`s their workplace, it`s them who are going to use it, and us, the fans who pay money to witness it. Dear o dear...
0657 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2011, 08:08 PM   #213
Ruski17

Likes (Received): 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0657 View Post
It never ceases to amaze me how the football leaders keep ignoring the fans and the players when it comes to this matter. If you ask the players 8 to 9 out of 10 doesnt want it, and it`s their workplace, it`s them who are going to use it, and us, the fans who pay money to witness it. Dear o dear...
Yeah, every club in moscow play on real grass so why not spartak?
Ruski17 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2011, 08:33 PM   #214
SoroushPersepolisi

Likes (Received): 5037

the renderings look great, its like the turk telecom arena and the emirates fused
Old August 29th, 2011, 09:07 AM   #215
Konig
BANNED

Yesterday in Luzhniki 70000
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXqcA...layer_embedded

It was asked why now Spartaк such a low average attendance, as opposed to 30-80 years. Because a police control now. The road from the stadium to the metro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64tEua0zX30

Exit from the stadium after the match was over 1 hour 20 min. In the video, the usual fans (not ultra) of the central sectors were waiting more than 1 hour until the police released them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOhnV...layer_embedded

Last edited by Konig; August 30th, 2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old August 29th, 2011, 12:50 PM   #216
WFInsider
BANNED

Likes (Received): 4433

Most probably, the grass will be natural (according to words of Spartak owner).
WFInsider no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFInsider View Post
Most probably, the grass will be natural (according to words of Spartak owner).
Finally, someone is talking some sense... Fingers crossed! Why did they want to go for a plastic pitch in the first place anyway? Cause it`s gonna be a multi-purpose stadium? Climate?
Old August 30th, 2011, 06:00 PM   #218
AlekseyVT
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0657 View Post
Cause it`s gonna be a multi-purpose stadium? Climate?
Climate, of course.
Old August 30th, 2011, 07:09 PM   #219
AlekseyVT
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho-79 View Post
Will this new stadium also double as a concert venue?
Not the stadium, but indoor sport arena nearby.

Therefore, Tushino Airfield should preserve its concert status.

1991:

2009:

2011:
Old August 30th, 2011, 07:33 PM   #220

Quote:
Climate, of course.
Well, it`s now August 2011. Climate is an issue of the past. Todays technology allows clubs to have a grass pitch all year around. And also, you`ve got money over there, havent you? And btw, i`m not trying to be an arse.. I`m just saying. : )

Tags
moscow, russia, stadium, wch2018