SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Central Visayas Region

1M views 6K replies 621 participants last post by  hanz1prince 
#1 ·
Bohol Philipppines - it's the newest tourism craze in Pinas

Please take time to visit the website of Bohol - God’s Little Paradise. Aside from natural wonders like chocolate hills, white sand beaches, caves, and waterfalls, you can also find romantic lighthouses and several historic churches engraved with Baroque designs, please check this link:

http://www.bohol.ph/gallery3.html

It's not a skycraper but the monuments are worth treasures.
Btw, I'm a fan of old buildings. For me it represents grandeur, history, and stability. I don't like tall glass building.

#5,024 ·
^^
ewan pero yan naman ang attitude ng karamihan sa mga pilipinong nakapunta na sa ibang bansa.

#5,025 · (Edited)
Your opinion! It doesn't make the sea more salty with an additional bit of salt, you know?

Hahaha!

yes it does! and every opinion counts!
and whose opinion is BRT? from 10 people?
why don't you make a poll in your city either BRT or LRT
and you'll be surprised that 2,314,887 out of 2,314,897 is in favor of LRT!
the remaining 10 are you and your cronies
I'll bet your mom on that!

#5,026 ·

How do you know so much of Cebu? Are you from Cebu!!

Dont speak for Cebuanos because you are not worth it... we dont hire speakers as stupid as you!!!
You must have put so much hydraulics on your brain.. that it bloated out of the proportion.... :eek:hno:

#5,027 ·
Since you brought out your data, you are supposed to post links to those data as a truthful poster is required to be! Where is your supposed poll results? SWS or any agency? Sorry, mom or dad can't hear ya!

If BRT is less of a thing for you or all your so-called city pool, why is BRT chosen over LRT by Neda? Another opinion debunked here! Don't you know that those charged with project assessments are knowledgeable guys? Why do people allow the "popular" minds decide when popular means "mediocre"? Egads, almost dropped from chair here!

#5,028 ·
How do you know so much of Cebu? Are you from Cebu!!

Dont speak for Cebuanos because you are not worth it... we dont hire speakers as stupid as you!!!
You must have put so much hydraulics on your brain.. that it bloated out of the proportion.... :eek:hno:
kon cebuano man gani na siya nasubrahan iyang pagka brain wash nga naka tunob siya sa nyc. ka hilas!

i know strong proponents na siya sa lrt like i do but its not an ultimate solution sa traffic situation karon sa cebu. a comprehensive transport system is what is needed to include the brt and railway systems.

#5,029 ·
^^
i guess dili na siya cebuano by blood or by choice. its not a cebuano trait to put down Cebu for the rest of his life! Cebuanos, no matter how disappointed they maybe will always be positive and hope for the best outcomes. This gentleman curses Cebu and Cebuanos sooo much! this is no longer a healthy discussion for constructive views and opinions! This man is full of hate, animosity, negativity and sarcasm! i wonder if he could still sleep soundly at night with all those terrible things running in his brain cells! :eek:hno:

#5,030 ·
^^Are in guessing game? where is your proof and link.

Why do you shove to Cebu about the rail system when Manila LRT & MRT are heavy subsidized. When the BRT only need an initial help to start and will be self sustaining without Manila's help when operational.

NYC Subways is already on the hole on massive subsidy by the State and City of New York. The transit is planning to cutting the student pass subsidy of $320 Millions which the State and the City will cut. There are 2 Routes converted to BRT instead of the the regular bus route of M15 and the BX12.

By the way why don't you try riding the BRT of New York anywhere on the route at first Avenue to South Ferry. Be sure to pay your fare since 3 doors will be opened at its station stops, and show your receipt at the inspection security because the fine is only $500 for the first offense. :bash: :)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-...nal-2010-build-america-sales-muni-credit.html

#5,031 ·
^^
^^Are in guessing game? where is your proof and link.

Why do you shove to Cebu about the rail system when Manila LRT & MRT are heavy subsidized. When the BRT only need an initial help to start and will be self sustaining without Manila's help when operational.

NYC Subways is already on the hole on massive subsidy by the State and City of New York. The transit is planning to cutting the student pass subsidy of $320 Millions which the State and the City will cut. There are 2 Routes converted to BRT instead of the the regular bus route of M15 and the BX12.

By the way why don't you try riding the BRT of New York anywhere on the route at first Avenue to South Ferry. Be sure to pay your fare since 3 doors will be opened at its station stops, and show your receipt at the inspection security because the fine is only $500 for the first offense. :bash: :)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-...nal-2010-build-america-sales-muni-credit.html
wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tan ang tamang multa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ewan ko nalang kong mag aabuso pa ang mga tao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5,032 ·
is this back to LRT vs. BRT discussion again? ha ha! :lol:

Hydraulics has a point he just deliver it differently..you people from SSC cebu has a point too and like a fraternity you are unitied as one.. only time will tell if you are right or wrong!

you guys should keep it cool! otherwise this thread will be locked or deleted!

Hindi po I saw LED traffic lights in Manila and Clark as well..

Pilipino ba yang si Hydraulics? parang hindi ata eh
i think he is a Filipino that is why i guess he is very concern about cebu's transportation needs. and very passionate about that!

Ambutlang pls. dont call anyone as gago..for all you know it points back at you instantly! by the way how long you've been in NYC? because your english, just like mine.. sucks! bisaya a na lang bai! pero ok lang na basta say it in a nice way na lang siguro next time.. i think you are the architect from naga too! am i correct? what was your other name again here?

unlike you kundili diri sa SSC forums dili sab nako ma practice ang akong english oi! :lol: :lol:

so everone will be appeased let us enjoy looking at this future Metro Cebu mass transportation system! and pls. love it too! :lol:

#5,033 ·
I was pest with the guy. He should not put people down like that. I am not against LRT since my line of work was Signals systems maintenance, troubleshoot and repaired of the subways.

About my english, binayabas gihapon. Kumidyahan lang ko sa akong mga kaoban nga sa akong kadugayon diri, ang akong mga bag-ong kauban sa una wa pa matao sa pagsugud nako trabaho sa transit. Osahay di sila maka sabut. :nuts: :lol:

I took the early retirement. Taga Labangon ko. :)

#5,034 ·
bitaw. kahibalo bitaw ta nga passionate kaayo ang mga taw dinhi sa mga laeng2x butang pero dili pud nato intawon pasobraan uy to a point na sarcastic na kaayo ka paminawon. :nuts:

#5,036 ·
is this back to LRT vs. BRT discussion again? ha ha! :lol:

Hydraulics has a point he just deliver it differently..you people from SSC cebu has a point too and like a fraternity you are unitied as one.. only time will tell if you are right or wrong!

you guys should keep it cool! otherwise this thread will be locked or deleted!

i think he is a Filipino that is why i guess he is very concern about cebu's transportation needs. and very passionate about that!

Ambutlang pls. dont call anyone as gago..for all you know it points back at you instantly! by the way how long you've been in NYC? because your english, just like mine.. sucks! bisaya a na lang bai! pero ok lang na basta say it in a nice way na lang siguro next time.. i think you are the architect from naga too! am i correct? what was your other name again here?

unlike you kundili diri sa SSC forums dili sab nako ma practice ang akong english oi! :lol: :lol:

so everone will be appeased let us enjoy looking at this future Metro Cebu mass transportation system! and pls. love it too! :lol:

in this issue.. your being a Cebuano is weighted more than your being a Filipino... IMO.

The problem is.. he keeps on assuming that 90%? of Cebuanos would choose LRT over BRT.... and that too much of an assumption rather a fact... ^^

#5,037 ·
Traffic lights have now been replaced with new LED bulbs..

They're now as bright as the LED streetlights, hehehe..

right! hopefully new developments in the city specifically SRP would have state-of-the-art and modern traffic system similar sa ubang places kay suya gyud kaayo ko! :lol::nuts::D

#5,039 ·
^^
right! :eek:kay:

I just hope we could have it in SRP also because practically, hindi na pwedeng palitan ang traffic system ng Cebu ngayon because it would literally be a waste of people's money especially if wala pa namang problema and functioning pa. if im not mistaken, Cebu was the first city in the country to install a similar traffic technology from Australia.:)

#5,040 · (Edited)
I have no reply for ambutlang. I don't reply to a subway janitor. His thoughts and opinions are irrelevant and moot.

Since you brought out your data, you are supposed to post links to those data as a truthful poster is required to be! Where is your supposed poll results? SWS or any agency? Sorry, mom or dad can't hear ya!

If BRT is less of a thing for you or all your so-called city pool, why is BRT chosen over LRT by Neda? Another opinion debunked here! Don't you know that those charged with project assessments are knowledgeable guys? Why do people allow the "popular" minds decide when popular means "mediocre"? Egads, almost dropped from chair here!
Data results my dear indio are immaterial to the argument since it was very clear that it was drawn from opinion based on the law.

Neda with respect to its constitutional mandates, its powers functions and authority shall be guided by the principles of private initiative and devolution of powers that greater people participation in the development process may be achieved.

here are the requisites:
1. Private initiative, am I not private enough?
2. Devolution of Powers, there shall be maximum participation by and consultation with concerned private sector groups, community organizations and beneficiaries and local government units in order to ensure that priority needs are incorporated.
3. People's participation or initiative which nevertheless is also given importance and is strictly mandated in our 1987 constitution and the 1991 Local Government code.

Popular minds dog crap! It is very clear that the Government before doing suicidal acts such as BRT projects should consult the people for the true intention and the will of the Cebuano people DOES NOT RESIDE ON THE MAJORITY OPINIONS OF DUMB AND PEOPLE UNDER HYPNOTIC SPELLS HERE AT SKYSCRAPER CITY.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.