daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Manila City and the rest of the Metro

Manila City and the rest of the Metro For projects in Manila City, Caloocan, Las Piñas, Malabon, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Parañaque, Pasay, Pateros and Valenzuela



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old July 19th, 2007, 08:39 PM   #1
LhexiMont
Working and Succeeding
 
LhexiMont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Muntinlupa NCR & Province of Cavite
Posts: 4,199
Likes (Received): 635

MUNTINLUPA | Tribeca Residential Towers [15Fx7|18x3|res]

Description: Affordable, high-end, with resort-like features and amenities. Community living. You will truly enjoy living here!!

Tribeca is a 15-tower, 9.7 hectare high-end condomium community located off Sucat interchange.It is exactly located in East Service Rd., SLEX Brgy. Sucat, Muntinlupa City. (Near Makro Sucat).


TRIBECA Condominium’s location is just perfect! It has convenient access to Makati, Alabang, airport, grocery stores, hospitals, church, schools, and fast accessibility to vacation places in the south like Tagaytay or Batangas! Commute is also not a problem.

TRIBECA is envisioned to be the high-end premier residential condominium that provides residents first-class amenities and services in a master-planned community designed to elevate your lifestyle. Its first class amenities and facilities are created with a Landco touch (infinity & beach pools, kiddie pool area, fitness centers, pavilions, etc.). With its resort-like features, you will always feel you’re on vacation. More time for leisure, relaxation, and family.all in a 9.7 hectare development!!

It has wide open and active spaces where you can take a stroll and relax in the 3-hectare park designed ala Central Park in New York, play at the basketball or badminton court, jog, or even ride a bike! That’s healthy living!

Also, because of its property management service,Tribeca’s people will take care of your unit management needs especially in case where you need to leave for abroad and leave your unit. They can take care of the cleaning, payment of your bills, etc. for you!

You can enjoy the following:
Amenities
• 1,800 sqm Multi-Activity Pool Area (infinity pool, wading pool, beach pool, kiddie pool bubblers, water spouts, sunken bar, sunken tree courts, pool deck, Massage Cottage, etc.)
• 3-hectare Central Park with ‘Active Spaces’
• Commercial Center
• Playground
• Jogging Path
• Landscaped Gardens

Building and Project Features
• Open flexible floor plans
• High-speed WIFI technology
• High-level secure entrance with proximity transponders
• Electrified fencing
• CCTV Cameras
• Pedestrian friendly design
• Basic community services: convenience store, ATMs, salon, day-care center, laundry, dry cleaning and cleaning services
• Efficient property management services

Unit components
-Provision for CATV, Internet
-Provision for telephone line connection
-Provision for AC unit connection
-Provision for water heater
-Individual metering for water and electricity
-Individual utility/service area at the roof deck






LhexiMont está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 20th, 2007, 10:35 AM   #2
j.r.
london/manila
 
j.r.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 545
Likes (Received): 2

15 towers?! isn't that ambitious for a high-end development?
__________________
"Whywastetym when u can sPeNDtymWasTEd..."
j.r. no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2007, 11:08 AM   #3
laquacherra
Registered User
 
laquacherra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: bgc
Posts: 1,417
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.r. View Post
15 towers?! isn't that ambitious for a high-end development?

nah, they're low rise towers anyways
laquacherra no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2007, 07:46 PM   #4
TheRick
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
Posts: 2,528
Likes (Received): 160

Where excatly is this (reference point is Makro) how many kms from the entrance?
TheRick no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2007, 09:09 PM   #5
asbusinos
what's the craic?
 
asbusinos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Dublin
Posts: 82
Likes (Received): 6

The Site

asbusinos no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2007, 07:09 PM   #6
orly
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 175
Likes (Received): 24

meron nang nagstart na construction dun sa site.... i don't know kung yun na yung towers o baka showroom nila yun
orly no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2007, 07:12 PM   #7
ROYU
Registered User
 
ROYU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 3,583
Likes (Received): 346

Is a nice proyect but is doesn't look high-end.
ROYU no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2007, 02:59 PM   #8
LhexiMont
Working and Succeeding
 
LhexiMont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Muntinlupa NCR & Province of Cavite
Posts: 4,199
Likes (Received): 635

At least it will complement the Brittany Bay developments in Sucat , Muntinlupa in the coming years .
LhexiMont está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2007, 08:34 AM   #9
LhexiMont
Working and Succeeding
 
LhexiMont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Muntinlupa NCR & Province of Cavite
Posts: 4,199
Likes (Received): 635

Patapos na yung construction nung structure na parang clubhouse with pool . They are shifting towards the construction of the first three towers in the coming weeks or months.
LhexiMont está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2008, 03:28 PM   #10
LhexiMont
Working and Succeeding
 
LhexiMont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Muntinlupa NCR & Province of Cavite
Posts: 4,199
Likes (Received): 635

Progressing na yung construction ng residential tower 1 above ground na rin ang construction activity, baka simultaneously nila i-construct yung first three towers . Last week may grand launch ito na ginanap mismo sa newly finished showroom /recreational amenities .Mukhang mabilis naman ang pacing
LhexiMont está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 07:49 AM   #11
Sinjin P.
TheLibotero
 
Sinjin P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CEBU
Posts: 13,713
Likes (Received): 535

Tribeca

__________________

Last edited by Sinjin P.; March 24th, 2008 at 03:14 PM.
Sinjin P. no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2008, 05:07 PM   #12
orly
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 175
Likes (Received): 24

Ang bilis ng construction....... naunahan pa niya yung mga nasa FCC at Brittany
orly no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2008, 12:10 PM   #13
LhexiMont
Working and Succeeding
 
LhexiMont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Muntinlupa NCR & Province of Cavite
Posts: 4,199
Likes (Received): 635

Three towers will be simultaneously constructed at a time hence the TRI ..emphasis on its name . It will be 15 towers all once completed .
LhexiMont está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2008, 12:13 PM   #14
LhexiMont
Working and Succeeding
 
LhexiMont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Muntinlupa NCR & Province of Cavite
Posts: 4,199
Likes (Received): 635

Quote:
Originally Posted by orly View Post
Ang bilis ng construction....... naunahan pa niya yung mga nasa FCC at Brittany
That's good , mabuti na mabilis yung construction para mas mapabilis din yung other planned developments within that area .

Yung sa Paranaque City also along South Superhighway such as the DMCI and Robinson projects ..ang bilis din , but TRIbeca will have more and taller residential buildings , and bigger land area than the two.
LhexiMont está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2008, 09:01 AM   #15
Sinjin P.
TheLibotero
 
Sinjin P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CEBU
Posts: 13,713
Likes (Received): 535

Ang bilis talaga......

Tribeca





__________________
Sinjin P. no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2008, 11:30 AM   #16
--SuperB0y--
manunulat
 
--SuperB0y--'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,381
Likes (Received): 60

is this near naia? my bro is looking for a place near naia since he works @ pal. kelan turn-over nito? what's the smallest cut? unit price and term? thanks.
--SuperB0y-- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2008, 05:23 AM   #17
Sinjin P.
TheLibotero
 
Sinjin P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CEBU
Posts: 13,713
Likes (Received): 535

Tribeca
as of April 5, 2008



__________________
Sinjin P. no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2008, 03:53 PM   #18
carina_e
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1
Likes (Received): 0

anyone here working for tribeca?
carina_e no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2008, 12:22 PM   #19
KiBeN
ays
 
KiBeN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Quezon City
Posts: 1,203
Likes (Received): 0



KiBeN no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2008, 05:55 AM   #20
Fluffy
Long Beach State
 
Fluffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The OC, USA
Posts: 109
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LhexiMont View Post
Description: Affordable, high-end, with resort-like features and amenities. Community living. You will truly enjoy living here!!

Tribeca is a 15-tower, 9.7 hectare high-end condomium community located off Sucat interchange.It is exactly located in East Service Rd., SLEX Brgy. Sucat, Muntinlupa City. (Near Makro Sucat).


TRIBECA Condominium’s location is just perfect! It has convenient access to Makati, Alabang, airport, grocery stores, hospitals, church, schools, and fast accessibility to vacation places in the south like Tagaytay or Batangas! Commute is also not a problem.

TRIBECA is envisioned to be the high-end premier residential condominium that provides residents first-class amenities and services in a master-planned community designed to elevate your lifestyle. Its first class amenities and facilities are created with a Landco touch (infinity & beach pools, kiddie pool area, fitness centers, pavilions, etc.). With its resort-like features, you will always feel you’re on vacation. More time for leisure, relaxation, and family.all in a 9.7 hectare development!!

It has wide open and active spaces where you can take a stroll and relax in the 3-hectare park designed ala Central Park in New York, play at the basketball or badminton court, jog, or even ride a bike! That’s healthy living!

Also, because of its property management service,Tribeca’s people will take care of your unit management needs especially in case where you need to leave for abroad and leave your unit. They can take care of the cleaning, payment of your bills, etc. for you!

You can enjoy the following:
Amenities
• 1,800 sqm Multi-Activity Pool Area (infinity pool, wading pool, beach pool, kiddie pool bubblers, water spouts, sunken bar, sunken tree courts, pool deck, Massage Cottage, etc.)
• 3-hectare Central Park with ‘Active Spaces’
• Commercial Center
• Playground
• Jogging Path
• Landscaped Gardens

Building and Project Features
• Open flexible floor plans
• High-speed WIFI technology
• High-level secure entrance with proximity transponders
• Electrified fencing
• CCTV Cameras
• Pedestrian friendly design
• Basic community services: convenience store, ATMs, salon, day-care center, laundry, dry cleaning and cleaning services
• Efficient property management services
Electrified fencing??? For what, to keep the prisoners in? Or is this being built in the middle of slum land?
Fluffy no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium