daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average.
Old December 27th, 2008, 08:42 PM   #121
ruralvillage

Likes (Received): 5

Finding the right Avida for homebuyer
Manila Times

Whether it was city-condo style living, serene suburbia or a green community they were looking for, families found their perfect match at the recent Avida Home Fair.

Guests experienced dining at an exclusive condo property, enjoyed nature in Nuvali and lounged at the porch of their homes as Avida showcased three different properties that catered to their different lifestyles.

If you live and breathe the city life, then Avida Towers is the perfect place for you. This affordable urban nest offers all the conveniences of modern living combined with community amenities for that much needed R&R. And with first-rate property management provided by the Ayala Property Management Corp. (APMC), the upkeep of your property and the reliability of services will be sure and secure for years to come. Take your choice of Avida Towers in San Lazaro, Makati West, Sucat or New Manila and make these cities your neighborhood.

For families seeking the country experience, Avida Settings Cavite is inspired by residences in seaside communities like Cape Cod and Nantucket in the Eastern. Enjoy a slice of the colonial country life in country homes with gingerbread trim, green lawns and picket fences. Form close-knit friendships with your neighbors as you have a quick coffee on the porch and bond with your family with a picnic at the pocket gardens.

Combining environmental sustainability with economic productivity, Avida Settings Nuvali is a green and intelligent development nestled within the within the 1,600- hectare development envisioned to be the country’s next modern metropolis. Inspired by the concept of Evoliving (defined as the seamless weaving of life, nature and technology), Avida Settings Nuvali offers unique, earth-friendly features and amenities. Practice greener living in homes that are not only models of modern design but of sustainability, seen in the use of double piping systems to use recycled water and energy efficient fixtures and appliances.

Avida Settings Nuvali also features the innovative Green Ribbon, a neighborhood pattern that gives your family instant access to a green space or garden through your own backyard.

To learn more about Avida and its properties and find the right fit for your lifestyle— call 02 8485200 or visit www.avidaland.com.

Sponsored Links
Old January 10th, 2009, 09:47 PM   #122
ruralvillage

Likes (Received): 5

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gen Y-ers are the new breed of residential condo owners
Manila Times

Young employees between 25 to 40 and working in central business districts of Metro Manila have emerged as the new market of residential condominium dwellers, note officers of Avida Towers, the in-city residential condominium projects being developed by Ayala Land’s affordable housing subsidiary.

Known as Generation Y, individuals born from the late ’60s until the early ’80s are now experiencing growing purchasing power which permits them to start investing in their own homes—much earlier than did their parents. Many of them are employed by the Outsourcing and Offshoring industry which is known to pay high wages.

According to Dez Cruz, Avida head for residential buildings, they are generally very focused on their careers and into social relationships, which define their current lifestyle.

A market study by Avida further reveals these young urbanites appreciate the central locations of the firm’s four condominium development sites since these allow them to have more time for their demanding jobs and personal passions. They are always on-the-go and constantly busy with a wide range of activities, the study further revealed. Avida Towers currently has four locations: Sucat, New Manila, Makati and San Lazaro in Manila.

“The busyness that characterizes their daily lives affirms their independent lifestyle. But various factors stand in the way of their maximizing their independence,” Cruz cited the study.

These include long commutes from home to office and work hours that most often go beyond the traditional 8-to-5 schedule. While most of them want to own their condo units and live independently from their parents whether or not they are married, the cost of a quality unit in good locations often hinders their plans. Homes on the market that offer the quality they seek are usually beyond their reach. Many units within their budgets, on the other hand, are not up to their standards.

Avida’s projects have filled the gap for these new breed of homeowners whose careers and social relationships dominate their priorities, noted Cruz. Unlike previous generations, malling is also very much a part of their lifestyle. So they go for centrally located developments. Avida Towers Sucat and San Lazaro projects are a few meters away from malls while its Makati and New Manila developments are a short ride away from major shopping centers.

“Getting ahead at work and enjoying the company of friends are their top priorities in life. They are busy with so many places to go and people to see. They are unwilling to compromise on their busy lifestyles,” Cruz added.

Avida Towers offers studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, loft, penthouse and garden units in most locations. “These young urbanites tell us that living in a central location gives them better control of their lives,” reported Cruz.

For more information about Avida, call 848-5200 or visit www.avidaland.com.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 07:34 PM   #123
Muymuy

Likes (Received): 33

naisip ko lang as I am quite familiar with this area. well, binabaha nga tong lugar na to pero most of the time pag hindi na accessible dito ibig sabihin pinapauwi na mga tao sa office kaya might as well mag sick leave ka na lang :P

kung mga yuppies ang target nila i hope may mga kotse bibili ng units sa lugar na to dahil ang alam ko wala public transpo na dumadaan dito. hopefully I'm wrong. although medyo pwedeng lakarin yung mga streets na may commute eh you don't want to risk walking along these streets lalo na sa gabi. hopefully (again) mas ok na ngayon lalo na tinanggal na mga illegal settlers sa riles.
Muymuy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2009, 02:21 PM   #124
Ph Man
Manila, PH

Likes (Received): 617

well, it doesn't rain everyday. so flood should not be much of a problem.
Old February 5th, 2009, 07:57 PM   #125
Muymuy

Likes (Received): 33

i agree.

meron bang may idea how much ang current rate ng renta sa mga condo in Makati? I would just like to assess kung magandang investment din para parentahan mga units dito. may market pa kaya three years from now? what do you think?

thanks!
Muymuy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2009, 04:44 PM   #126
Sky Harbor
Green + Maroon = Blue. :D

Likes (Received): 60

I was able to pass by the site earlier today and quite a few (I think 4-6) floors are up already.
Old February 16th, 2009, 04:03 PM   #127
turningpoint

Likes (Received): 0

?

post naman kayo ng actual pic nito o! im currently in singapore and want to check kung anung update ng development na to firsthand. thanks.
turningpoint no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2009, 05:17 AM   #128
tyronne
Khal vezhven!

Likes (Received): 71

Until now di ko pa rin alam kung nasaan ito. Ito ba yung sa may likod ng Grepalife building?
Old February 18th, 2009, 08:05 AM   #129
ultiva
ultiva

Likes (Received): 1

sort of an eyesore but lets wait till it gets constructed...
ultiva no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2009, 10:46 PM   #130
turningpoint

?

can anyone please take a shot of this development kung ano na nagagawa aas of now. nandito kase ako sa ibang bansa ngayon gusto ko makita kung anu na natatapos. thanks po would appreciate it big time. pics pls!!!!
Old March 22nd, 2009, 05:17 AM   #131
Ph Man
Manila, PH

Likes (Received): 617

i don't have photo to share, but for your imagination, it's 4 or 5 levels above ground already. if not higher.
Old March 27th, 2009, 09:27 PM   #132
turningpoint

:)

guys papost naman ung meron shots kelangan ko na talga makita im out of the country kase thanks. pls pls favor.
Old March 28th, 2009, 04:51 AM   #133
Taipan Sky

turninngpoint!

here's an update i sent to my client. it was taken last march 6. the photos are not that good. actually if you'll see the construction personally, it's doing very well. the pics makes the development look a little bit underdeveloped, but it's doing very well.

ATMW construction is on track for both towers with Tower 1 and 2 scheduled for Top-Off this year, September and November, respectively.
Taipan Sky no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2009, 02:14 PM   #134
turningpoint

:)

thanks taipan sky... wow ok na pala.... glad the project is on track... i bought a unit here kase. sana update nyo ung pictures in case meron update para matrack ko ung progress ng project na to. i'm currently out of the country kase gusto ko makita ung actual na development kaso wala ako to take a look at the project. any other pics ung mas malilinaw would be greatly appreciated.
Old April 18th, 2009, 09:04 PM   #135
Enteng23

Anybody knows how much is the current price for 1 bedroom tower 1?
Enteng23 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:43 AM   #136
crispypata
Inspired by Design

Likes (Received): 25

My future home in Makati!!!
crispypata no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2009, 08:31 AM   #137
katch

It's funny to read people's reaction to the design

Hi folks,

Nakakatuwa makita ang progress ng building na eto. This is the only public portal I have to see updates on this project since I left the country.

I used to work for the architectural firm that designed this building. Though I can't take full credit for it, but I can fairly say I put a lot of my blood and sweat to designing these. Kung may tanong kayo about the layout or why things are how they are, I can give you a view of how it is to work with Avida and why this became the final design

Of course, tulad ng mga nabasa ko dito, aaminin ko this isn't the best design bcoz it looks massive, but it is one of the best site plans in Makati. Saan pa kayo hahanap ng may ground floor landscaping and pool in a condo? Haven't you noticed that every condo tower is built on top of a podium parking structure? If every condo was built this way, all we pedestrians would see are parking, parking and parking. Anyway, priority was given to provide maximum open space for the community kaya ganyan itsura ng building :P

Anyway, sorry, proud lang ako sa aking ginawa. As for sa mga nagtatanong about penthouse... We designed these to have special units. Some on the level just above the parking podium - units that open out to a patio/garden (note: malaki eto ndi po balcony) and the penthouse units were designed as 2-story lofts. Unfortunately, wala na akong updates kung natuloy pa mga eto. It could've been wiped off the project.

Kung interesado kayo sa design neto, I worked on a similar one in San Lazaro Manila, pero under middle income sector ng Ayala - at that time Community Innovations yung name ng company. Same with this project, it's feature is the ground level. Gardens in the property, pool at ground level (isipin mo na lang hotel concept), grand open air lobby as well as enclosed lobbies for each tower. I know Tower 1 is underway. Oh and this one has a gym, outdoor amphitheater and landscaped podiums. Similarly, it has special units din, which last I heard was sold out.

Anyway, please post pictures of the site kung may progress. I'd love to see it. Thanks.
katch no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2009, 09:26 PM   #138
oboi
voyager

Likes (Received): 1966

June 18, 2009
oboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2009, 04:34 PM   #139
tew_r

hi,

malapit lang ako sa area ng avida makati west, around one block away lang...

lagi kong tinitingnan kung may ilaw yung crane napansin ko, nong sunday, wala, pero last monday at ngayong gabi, merong nagtatrabaho.

yung tower 1 pala kasing taas na ng grepalife.

in terms of "baha", last week nong sobrang maulan, baha sa pasong tamo from waltermart to buendia... (swear ganito kahaba...) yung pasong tamo from buendia going to malugay and yakal, napansin ko wala namang baha. so i can say na ok na yung area ng avida makati west sa tapat ng malugay at yakal. last year, merong drainage improvement around that area eh.

iyon nga lang yung sa gilid (lumbayao street) medyo mataas yung tubig pag maulan. at pag galing ka sa south super hi-way (via mayapis) to malugay, dito sobrang baha....
tew_r no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2009, 03:45 AM   #140
lauston_rr28

Likes (Received): 2

Hi,

Kahit ba yung mismong Arnaiz/pasay road going to greenbelt & glorieta binabaha din?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tew_r View Post

in terms of "baha", last week nong sobrang maulan, baha sa pasong tamo from waltermart to buendia... (swear ganito kahaba...) yung pasong tamo from buendia going to malugay and yakal, napansin ko wala namang baha. so i can say na ok na yung area ng avida makati west sa tapat ng malugay at yakal. last year, merong drainage improvement around that area eh.

iyon nga lang yung sa gilid (lumbayao street) medyo mataas yung tubig pag maulan. at pag galing ka sa south super hi-way (via mayapis) to malugay, dito sobrang baha....
lauston_rr28 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: