daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 5.00 average.
Old June 14th, 2009, 06:22 AM   #301
michael2008

Likes (Received): 0

ok

Last edited by michael2008; July 18th, 2009 at 05:47 AM.
michael2008 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 14th, 2009, 07:36 AM   #302
bevepi
Team Pacquiao

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael2008 View Post
You wrote this nonsense on, ( August 2006 ) and had the nerve to actually post it. SEE Thread # 125

WOW, You speak with such authority. Is this another sales pitch? How could you use the word " DEFINITELY " and as a person who sells units or advertises such projects for RLC . I wonder if they are aware that you are promising such delivery ?

In order that a project be FINISHED are you aware of the details for such a comment?

In the future why don't you refrain from these types of postings in a place where people invest and ask for honest discussion !! KAMU KA TALAGA
Well, I am only informing details what has been relayed to us..what do you want me to do? say to them that project will not be delivered in the turn-over date? and this is not a sales pitch, it is actually what has been informed to us when RLC launch the project.

I repeat, I will NOT refrain from posting here and in other thread, I will post whatever I want as needed by the member here.

Robinsonspremier
Area Manager
Robinsons Land Corporation
International Marketing Dept.
North America
bevepi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 05:26 AM   #303
--SuperB0y--
manunulat

Likes (Received): 60

june 25

--SuperB0y-- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 11:12 AM   #304
sloanesquare
Tennyson House SW3 2SX

Likes (Received): 194

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevepi View Post
Well, I am only informing details what has been relayed to us..what do you want me to do? say to them that project will not be delivered in the turn-over date? and this is not a sales pitch, it is actually what has been informed to us when RLC launch the project.

I repeat, I will NOT refrain from posting here and in other thread, I will post whatever I want as needed by the member here.
this discussion will be repeated in a lot of projects..on the worst case scenario, the earliest started project will always be finished since the developers use funds from the next opened project to fund the previous projects.

for as long as we continue the practice of pre-selling this will be the story...as i wrote in icon, where the issue includes the exterior cladding, or SOMA and its gypsum, I will forego the discount and only buy completed projects...it is ironic that in a country with minimal consumer protection legislation, consumers still commit to pre-selling on what will be their most expensive asset in their lifetime.

and lets be clear about this..pre-selling is a necessary situation since our banks refuse to accommodate our bank loan requests despite the fact that the major developers are also linked to banks..the lunacy is that bank bad loans emanate not from mom and pop loans but from chasing failed corporate loans like RJ Jacinto and PNB or JAKA and RCBC .

the question becomes, does the discount exceed the added rent you continue to pay in the event of a delay?

when was the last time HLURB helped juan de la cruz? the last "remedy" I read about was a developer giving its client an alternative finished product in lower bicutan following a failed development in san juan ...THAT IS NOT COMPENSATION...that is getting what you did not pay for

Last edited by sloanesquare; June 17th, 2009 at 08:42 AM.
sloanesquare no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2009, 04:52 AM   #305
dcdr76

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloanesquare View Post
this discussion will be repeated in a lot of projects..on the worst case scenario, the earliest started project will always be finished since the developers use funds from the next opened project to fund the previous projects.

for as long as we continue the practice of pre-selling this will be the story...as i wrote in icon, where the issue includes the exterior cladding, or SOMA and its gypsum, I will forego the discount and only buy completed projects...it is ironic that in a country with minimal consumer protection legislation, consumers still commit pre-selling....

the question becomes, does the discount exceed the added rent you continue to pay in the event of a delay?
I have learned my lesson with pre-selling.

I got screwed over by Empire East. In 2004 when I made my reservation and initial payments, I was told that my unit will be delivered in 2006. However, when I got a copy of my contract, the date was changed to 2008. They would not allow me to back out and I would lose all the payments I made.

For years, Empire East would not respond to any of my emails when I ask for an update on the construction work. However, when my payment was delayed because I didn't have a job, they were quick to email me and assess penalties.

The worst thing too is that they started charging me interests even though the unit is still not delivered. I told them that this is not right but they did not respond at all.

My unit is finally going to be delivered and we just had the inspection. The quality is just so bad that you wouldn't think it's a brand new property.

For me, pre-selling just entails too much risk. They make the model units look good but the unit that will be delivered could not even come close. You also factor in the delay.

On this note though, I'm pretty satisfied with Robinsons. Their web site gives update on the construction. They also restructured my payment since I was having financial difficulties.
dcdr76 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2009, 01:35 PM   #306
imanaddict

I guess that's why it's very important to read the contract first and transact with agents at their corporate offices. It's good as well now that there are lots of info on the net, better do your research first before committing.
imanaddict no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2009, 06:23 PM   #307
arsenalrbp

ilang floors ba itong MPR? comparing net cube with this, pang ilang floor sa MPR ung top floor ng net cube?
arsenalrbp no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2009, 06:33 PM   #308
arsenalrbp

ano ung andun sa top flr ng net cube & quad? d kaya sa aircon un or exhaust unit at possible maingay at abot dun sa MPR flrs na kalevel or lapit sa net?
arsenalrbp no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2009, 08:06 PM   #309
--SuperB0y--
manunulat

Likes (Received): 60

share ko lang...

http://www.authorstream.com/Presenta...pt-powerpoint/
--SuperB0y-- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2009, 03:14 AM   #310
andypt1994
andyRPT

I have a unit at MPR

Hello everyone,

Just wondering when is the turnover date?
andypt1994 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2009, 04:26 AM   #311
ChitoTorres
KaBob

Dates surfaced like Feb 2010 or Oct 2010. By the looks of it, it is very tough for RLC to complete MPR by 12/31/2009. I really hope RLC could meet the deadline of 12/31/2009. I also own a unit at MPR and a unit at FAP.
ChitoTorres no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2009, 04:06 AM   #312
andypt1994
andyRPT

re:unit

hi chito torres,

what floor in MPR? im at the 30th floor. facing the northeast . i hope i have a view to see. i spoke to my agent from RLC and she told me the turnover will start oct 2010 and will send letters to all when will be the turnover of your unit and by phase. those in the lower floors will get their unit first .we have to be there for the final walk through and inspection and to pay all the fees. i hope this help with other unit owners at MPR. i should be there in time for my unit turnover.

Last edited by andypt1994; July 20th, 2009 at 04:16 AM.
Old July 20th, 2009, 04:13 AM   #313
andypt1994
andyRPT

pls. post picture of MPR

Hello,

I hope someone from there will post new pics of MPR the pictures in RLC are so slow to update. thanks
Old July 22nd, 2009, 12:39 AM   #314
august88boy

Likes (Received): 40

almost done, yung itaas na lang ang walang salamin

august88boy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2009, 05:48 AM   #315
andypt1994
andyRPT

re: pictures

thanks for posting ! if there is a picture showing the back portion of the building that will be great. thanks again!!!
Old July 24th, 2009, 12:52 AM   #316
ChitoTorres
KaBob

I am in the 38th floor (Unit I). Are you from San Diego CA? I'm from Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino county.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andypt1994 View Post
hi chito torres,

what floor in MPR? im at the 30th floor. facing the northeast . i hope i have a view to see. i spoke to my agent from RLC and she told me the turnover will start oct 2010 and will send letters to all when will be the turnover of your unit and by phase. those in the lower floors will get their unit first .we have to be there for the final walk through and inspection and to pay all the fees. i hope this help with other unit owners at MPR. i should be there in time for my unit turnover.
Old July 24th, 2009, 07:09 AM   #317
andypt1994
andyRPT

yes , im from san diego ca.
Old July 28th, 2009, 04:41 PM   #318
ChitoTorres
KaBob

MPR turnover - RLC reply

I asked RLC about the turnover and this is the reply (7/27/09).

-------

Dear Mr. Torres,

Greetings!

We are writing in reference to your electronic mail dated 27 July 2009.

Please be advised that Robinsons Land Corporation intends to deliver the unit/project on the date stipulated in the Contract to Sell. However, please take note that the Contract to Sell provides for an eight (8) month grace period.

Once the project/unit is completed, a Notice of Availability of Unit for Turnover (NAUT) will be sent to you at the address indicated in your Contract to Sell (unless requested to be updated). The NAUT will indicate the due date of the retention fee. If you have issued a post dated check for the retention fee, please be assured that this will not be deposited until the unit is ready for turnover.

Should you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to email us again.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Customer Service Department
Residential Buildings Division
Old August 16th, 2009, 12:06 AM   #319
junizar

Can anyone update any pics from MPR. The last pics update from RLC site is from 2 months ago and its too slow. How much approx is the minimum that will be spent to interior design a one bedroom with 52 sq/m area , any idea?

Last edited by junizar; August 16th, 2009 at 12:23 AM. Reason: to add more info.
junizar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2009, 04:53 PM   #320
bevepi
Team Pacquiao

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by junizar View Post
Can anyone update any pics from MPR. The last pics update from RLC site is from 2 months ago and its too slow. How much approx is the minimum that will be spent to interior design a one bedroom with 52 sq/m area , any idea?
RE the interior design, it will depend on the furniture and design you would want to put in your unit. I have a client in Adriatico Manila who has a 40sqm studio and convert it into a 1BR, they spend around 450K for the improvement and appliance.

I saw a thread that Levi Sevilla is a member of SSC, he is a one of the finest Interior Decorator that I have followed, try browsing the architectural interior thread. He has also a facebook, I guess you just have to google it.

Robinsonspremier
Area Manager
International Marketing Dept.
North America
bevepi no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: