daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Photo Forums > Cityscapes and Skyline Photos

Cityscapes and Skyline Photos Photos and images from all around the world

Old August 6th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #101
CF221

Likes (Received): 811

Beautiful...
Old August 8th, 2012, 03:04 AM   #102
PRIMEVAL

Likes (Received): 109645

Bucharest

Click to enlarge

The unusual health and variety of nature, the concentric organization of relief starting from the giant circle of Carpathians, the fecundity brought by the waters of Danube, all found in same place with the oldest history and greatest ethnical-religious-cultural diversity = ROMANIA

Localisation map for all mountains in Romania * Streets of Bucharest (my photos) * Timișoara, the forgotten splendor of Austria - Hungary (my photos) * My trips around Romania

Highcliff liked this post
PRIMEVAL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #103
PRIMEVAL

Suceava

The unusual health and variety of nature, the concentric organization of relief starting from the giant circle of Carpathians, the fecundity brought by the waters of Danube, all found in same place with the oldest history and greatest ethnical-religious-cultural diversity = ROMANIA

Localisation map for all mountains in Romania * Streets of Bucharest (my photos) * Timișoara, the forgotten splendor of Austria - Hungary (my photos) * My trips around Romania

Highcliff, Pop Bogdan, hugodiekonig liked this post
Old August 12th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #104
PRIMEVAL

Seaside resorts

Mamaia

Eforie

Costinești

Old August 12th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #105
PRIMEVAL

Satu Mare / Szatmárnémeti / Sathmar

Old August 14th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #106
PRIMEVAL

Hunedoara / Vajdahunyad /Eisenmarkt

The city and the medieval castle (14-15th centuries).

From these recent pictures it seems they started to remove the ruins of the industrial plant, probably as part of the program for transforming the city in a touristic spot, by restoring the castle and the environment.

The steel factories, second largest in country and exceeding the surface of the proper city, lost their markets after 1989 and now only a fraction is still operating. Much of the buildings, including those in the vicinity of the castle, were abandoned and devastated by metal thieves.

Old August 14th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #107
PRIMEVAL

Făgăraș Mountains

Highcliff, hugodiekonig liked this post
Old August 15th, 2012, 01:23 AM   #108
PRIMEVAL

Iezer-Păpușa Mountains

Old August 22nd, 2012, 01:37 AM   #109
PRIMEVAL

Brașov

Old August 24th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #110
PRIMEVAL

Sibiu

sibiul.ro 1 2

Old August 24th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #111
Mr Equis

Likes (Received): 354

Wow, Romania looks so beautiful

hugodiekonig liked this post
Mr Equis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #112
PRIMEVAL

Thank you!

Sighetu Marmației

Click to enlarge

Old August 26th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #113
PRIMEVAL

Cârlibaba, Bukovina

ibanezrg370dx 1 2

Old August 27th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #114
PRIMEVAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIMEVAL View Post
Bucharest - City Gate towers

Old August 28th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #115
PRIMEVAL

Brașov

Enlarge

Old August 28th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #116
PRIMEVAL

Timișoara

Click on images to enlarge

Old August 29th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #117
PRIMEVAL

Bistrița / Bistritz / Beszterce

Old September 8th, 2012, 02:04 AM   #118
PRIMEVAL

Bucharest

Old September 10th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #119
PRIMEVAL

Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve

4000 km² of marshes, swamps, reed, floodplain forests, channels and lakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIMEVAL View Post

Old September 16th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #120
PRIMEVAL

Râșnov

Tags
fotografie, fotografii