daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Taguig

Taguig For projects in Bonifacio Global City, McKinley Hill and other parts of the city

Old September 16th, 2009, 08:25 PM   #1
--SuperB0y--
manunulat

Likes (Received): 54

BGC | Two Serendra - The Aston, Red Oak, Meranti and Sequoia [30F|40F|45F|53F|res|u/c]

today...

aston...

--SuperB0y-- no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old September 17th, 2009, 10:23 PM   #2
a76

Likes (Received): 8

Does anyone have an idea when the groundbreaking of redoak is? Thanks.
a76 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2009, 04:46 PM   #3
slapstring

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by a76 View Post
Does anyone have an idea when the groundbreaking of redoak is? Thanks.
Red Oak broke ground last May'09. Foundation works are on-going.

http://www.alveoland.com.ph/properti...0&Two_Serendra
you make."
slapstring no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2009, 05:05 PM   #4
leechtat
@jpareyes

Likes (Received): 142

what it would cost to acquire a 2-br in Aston

a 2-br in Red Oak

a studio in red oak

"PROPERTYKO.PH - THE PHILIPPINE REAL ESTATE SOURCE"
-
AYALA LAND Real Estate Blog"
---
“Read more, Talk less..."
-----

leechtat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2009, 10:14 AM   #5
wazzupT7

.Can you give me an idea of how is the progress of construction for Ashton, did they slowed down ? Up to what floor did the construction reach so far. Appreciate for any valuable info you can give me on this.[/QUOTE]

I did not hear about any slow down with Aston when I was last in the PI, but then again the admin seldom seem to give much news. I know admin read this forum so we can hope they see this and reply to your request, from what I have been reading it sounds as if there has been quite a bit of improvement so hopefully you will avoid the problems we experienced with the earlier phases. But no matter what the problems just the location and surroundings make it the best place so far to live in Manila.

Last edited by wazzupT7; October 21st, 2009 at 10:20 AM.
wazzupT7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2009, 08:21 PM   #6
Caras2134

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzupT7 View Post
.Can you give me an idea of how is the progress of construction for Ashton, did they slowed down ? Up to what floor did the construction reach so far. Appreciate for any valuable info you can give me on this.
I did not hear about any slow down with Aston when I was last in the PI, but then again the admin seldom seem to give much news. I know admin read this forum so we can hope they see this and reply to your request, from what I have been reading it sounds as if there has been quite a bit of improvement so hopefully you will avoid the problems we experienced with the earlier phases. But no matter what the problems just the location and surroundings make it the best place so far to live in Manila.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the respond, appreciate that.I agree with you that by location and surrounding Global City is by far the best place to live in Metro Manila. And Serendra, by far one of the better , among the condos within Global city terms of elevation, average of 35 meters in elevation above mean sea level

Last edited by Caras2134; October 22nd, 2009 at 01:19 AM.
Caras2134 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2009, 11:07 AM   #7
slapstring

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzupT7 View Post
.Can you give me an idea of how is the progress of construction for Ashton, did they slowed down ? Up to what floor did the construction reach so far. Appreciate for any valuable info you can give me on this.

I did not hear about any slow down with Aston when I was last in the PI, but then again the admin seldom seem to give much news. I know admin read this forum so we can hope they see this and reply to your request, from what I have been reading it sounds as if there has been quite a bit of improvement so hopefully you will avoid the problems we experienced with the earlier phases. But no matter what the problems just the location and surroundings make it the best place so far to live in Manila.
Construction of The Aston is not slowing down. It's rising approx 1 floor every week at the fastest, to top-off in Q1-2010. Completion is still on-target in 2012.

The Red Oak is also on target, with construction already on the 2nd floor.
you make."

Last edited by slapstring; October 24th, 2009 at 11:09 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags
slapstring no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2009, 03:00 AM   #8
a76

thank you slapstring for the update on red oak.
Old October 26th, 2009, 08:59 AM   #9
leechtat
@jpareyes

yes.

taken aug 24th. aston at two serendra.

-
---
-----

Old October 26th, 2009, 01:45 PM   #10
ramsolby

Quote:
Originally Posted by leechtat View Post
yes.

taken aug 24th. aston at two serendra.

Leechtat,

Thanks for the most recent pics of aston. Would you be kind enough to post some updated photos of the section D and E at 2S as well. Could not wait to see them in person when my family and I come home during the holidays. Is the X mas mood starting to crop up in BGC and SErendra.
ramsolby no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2009, 05:07 PM   #11
leechtat
@jpareyes

not yet since undas is just right aroind the corner. i'm thinking after holloween. ok will do some updating on wednesday on those sections.

also, january is the launch of the new high-rise tower of 2 serendra. its called Meranti. <-- mostly 1-bedroom and studios. We are now accepting LOI's

The Meranti (genus Shorea) is perhaps the most common and popular timber in East Malaysia. People have been using it for decades...

more: http://rubberseeds.blogspot.com/2008...anti-tree.html

-
---
-----

Old October 26th, 2009, 09:10 PM   #12
a76

how large is a one bedroom in meranti and the selling price?
Old November 17th, 2009, 02:11 PM   #13
leechtat
@jpareyes

ground works for Red Oak. Below is Aston:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/659...erendrajpr.jpg

Now, above is the Letter of Interest for Meranti. Launch date is January to February 2010

-
---
-----

Old November 17th, 2009, 02:52 PM   #14
Miko2011

Likes (Received): 1

Thanks for the reply leechtat much appreciated.... My friend has purchased a unit in Red Oak 18 months ago but never had any updates or any correspondents regarding progress unlike some of the other companies who have a site dedicated to each individual construction with updates on progress and Photos etc. I am thinking about buying but unsure who to buy from as certain companies such as Ayala don't seem to be as customer friendly once you are in there or once they've got you on board. I would appreciate any advice from any of you experienced people out there as I am pretty new to all this. Thank you all..
Miko2011 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2009, 12:27 AM   #15
ruralvillage

Likes (Received): 4

The option to explore and play at The Aston
(The Philippine Star) Updated November 20, 2009 12:00 AM

Development of Alveo Land “The Aston at Two Serendra features that kind of environment where the young ones can let loose, explore, learn and have fun.” The Aston boasts of unique and whimsical features that provide a blend of fun and leisure, creating an excellent gathering spot and recreational place where family-fun activities abound.

MANILA, Philippines - Playing may be the most natural thing in the world, but there’s much more to it than just having fun — it can help develop children’s intelligence and emotional growth too.

Recent research suggests kids would fare better if parents loosened the reins on how they play, allowing them more unstructured time. In fact, in another study conducted in the United States, it showed that children today spend less time playing outdoors than any previous generation. The Philippine setting is no different as Filipino parents today have come to regiment their children’s play, hoping to keep them constantly safe and out of harm’s way. Little did they know that excessive control is sometimes detrimental.

That’s why in The Aston at Two Serendra, Alveo Land’s maiden development at the heart of Bonifacio Global City, children have the option to explore and enjoy play within the safety of their own neighborhood.

Beginning with the expansive pools around the grounds, Alveo Land, an Ayala Land company, has set out to create a themed water garden experience for future residents of Two Serendra, more specifically for the young ones.

The first of a series of Two Serendra’s high-rise sections, The Aston boasts of unique and whimsical features that provide a blend of fun and leisure, creating an excellent gathering spot and recreational place where family-fun activities abound.

At The Aston, you’ll find a themed paradise for children where a river boat is docked to a splash pool with a bridge that leads to a tree house. This contributes to healthy interaction among kids in the neighborhood, helping them create strong foundations for lasting friendships. Families also have the option to take a leisurely stroll under the shaded comfort of the forest walkway or go for an invigorating jog around the park.

For more information, visit www.alveoland.com.ph, email info@alveosales.com.ph or call (632) 848.5100 (Metro Manila) and 1-800-10-8485100 (Outside Metro Manila). Model units are available for viewing daily from 9 am to 8 pm at the Serendra Sales Pavilion located along 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City, 1634 Taguig City.
Old November 26th, 2009, 10:04 PM   #16
ruralvillage

Likes (Received): 4

Family well-being comes first at Two Serendra
(The Philippine Star) Updated November 27, 2009 12:00 AM

The Aston, the first high-rise section, offers a wide array of family-oriented, child-friendly amenities that answer the needs of young, urban families.

MANILA, Philippines - Suburban living may add years to one’s life, according to recent studies from the Harvard University.

Findings show that green and serene surroundings account for a positive well-being for its residents, making it a place suitable for meditation
, relaxation and stress relief. Suburbs also tend to have less pollution as compared to the city that’s why its dwellers may have less respiratory ailments than city slickers. Also, the wide open spaces provide for more interaction within the community—giving families and individuals opportunities to hone their psychosocial skills.

But even with its evident health benefits
, living in the suburbs may not be practical for many people, especially those whose daily lives and careers revolve around the city. Most of the time, they are made to choose between suburban ideals and urban conveniences that in the end, everything boils down to one thing—compromise. To break this compromise, Alveo Land, an Ayala Land company, took a major step years back when it pioneered the concept of suburban living in the city with Two Serendra —their maiden project in Bonifacio Global City that offers individuals a combination of metropolitan sophistication and suburban features.

Two Serendra has distinguished itself by providing the best of suburban living with its diverse selection of recreational amenities amid 65 percent greens and open spaces, while offering the convenience and prestige of living at the heart of the Bonifacio Global City.

The Aston and The Red Oak, two unique high-rise condominiums comprising Two Serendra’s third phase, serve as testaments that indeed, the gap between urban living and suburban sprawl can be bridged and that suburban living can be achieved without sacrificing modern conveniences.

The Aston, the first high-rise section, offers a wide array of family-oriented, child-friendly amenities that answer the needs of young, urban families.

Alveo Land Corp., formerly Community Innovations, sets the benchmark for innovation in Ayala Land. Armed with sharper foresight, unparalleled excellence and total commitment, Alveo Land Corp. is a real estate company that doesn’t just find the means to provide the most innovative homes, it looks for ways to make you live the life you deserve. For more information, visit www.alveoland.com.ph, email info@alveosales.com.ph or call (632) 848.5100 (Metro Manila) and 1-800-10-8485100 (Outside Metro Manila). Model units are available for viewing daily from 9 am to 8 pm at the Serendra Sales Pavilion located along 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City, 1634 Taguig City.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 12:55 PM   #17
leechtat
@jpareyes

Meranti at Two Serendra

Meranti at Two Serendra

45-storey - no 4th, 13th, 14th, 24th, 34th, 44th FLOORS

AMENITIES:

- Ground floor, Tropical garden
- living musuem
- social halls for weddings and events
- enterprise lounge
- culinary studio
- discovery hall, observatory-type
- fitness club
- stellar peak, top-floor lounge

DENSITY:

3rd to 9th floors - 15 units per floor
10th to 40th floors - 18 units per floor
41st to 50th floors - 14 units per floor
51st floor, penthouse - 6 units per floor

Unit Finishing is like Aston and Red Oak

Turnover year is 2015

Now, accepting Letter of Interest. --> here. Tentative launch date is March 2010.

-
---
-----

Old January 24th, 2010, 03:31 PM   #18
rubix_cube321

Likes (Received): 1

fool me once shame on you... fool me twice shame on me. hehehe
Leasing Hotline: +6391789-ABODE (22633)
rubix_cube321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:28 AM   #19
mochini

over rated
mochini no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2010, 10:31 AM   #20
leechtat
@jpareyes

Building Perspective...

The Meranti
(Social Zone)
Convergence of Passions in Two Serendra

**Now accepting LOIs! (See attached)
Send via email with dated 50K check payable to SERENDRA INC. (scanned/photocopy)

-
---
-----