Welcome to The EM Skybar!!

Nottingham
Leicester
Derby

United!

Heres a toast to the future of the EM!! :cheers:

#34 · (Edited)
yeah you lot need to turn off your computers every now and then,

simpsons movie was shit, altho i keep singing spider pig, spider pig at stupid times (like bus stop ques)

hey stef17, do you really not like leicester or were you joking? its ok if u dont, i live there and am sick of the place, thats why im trying to join the army, id rather risk my life in a warzone than waste my time trying to find a decent niteclub.

#58 · (Edited)
Well people might be interested in, as sir terry wogan dubbed it, "The Northampton Lighthouse"

At 128 metres the Northampton Express Lift Tower it is the tallest building in our region followed by the Cardinal Telephone Exchange building in Liecester at 84 metres. (According to skyscrapernews.com)

#49 ·
I’ve just returned from a 3 week holiday and was expecting to read about 600 posts on the Leicester thread.

Now I find that we have an East Midland Forum. :banana:

It’s going to take me ages to read through!!

Although, I’ve had a quick look and it seems a bit confusing with all the other towns & Cities threads.

#59 ·
As we're in the skybar, should'nt we also talk about the skyvault:

www.skyvault.org

remember, that sculpture which will go over the M1 motorway and let people know they are in the east midlands

Dont know how to paste images (perhaps someone will help me...) but these images on this page show just what the experience will be like, using lifelike annimation:

http://www.skyvault.org/about/experience.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.