SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Sky Dining In Your City

95K views 70 replies 37 participants last post by  goschio 
#1 ·
Post pictures and information of revolving restaurants, rooftop bars, and other dining establishments up in the sky in your city.

In Nashville, we have the Virago which is a rooftop sushi bar on top of an apartment loft building.

Virago

I'll post some more in Nashville later on

See less See more
#2 ·
I was at the sky bar recently, we had a corporate presentation and celebration there. It was covered with some kind of transparent material though, because it's too cold these days. Got drunk out of my mind.

Image: http://ribbonsofthought.com/

But we have plenty of rooftop and penthouse restaurants and bars in the city.

#4 ·
No sky dining that I know of in Tilburg.

However, there is a good restaurant at an observation tower in a nearby city

I have a year pass that allows me to climb the observation tower, sometimes I eat there as well, it's a nice place to sit and enjoy the sunset over the river and the harbor.

#5 ·
These all look like wonderful places to eat, guys.

This is my crappy picture from last year, when I dined at the top of the Prudential Tower in Boston. It is the second tallest skyscraper in the city.

It actually looks like this, picture from the internet:

http://lovemealovestory.files.wordpress.com/

#21 · (Edited)
#33 ·
But as a photographer I could get some really great night shots from up there that will come out looking like great night aerials.

Atrio Restaurant and Noir Bar at the Conrad Hotel

Club 50 at the Viceroy Hotel and Spa

DSC_0731 by Quantum2010, on Flickr

5338323479_2337bba9d5_b by QuantumX, on Flickr

#24 ·
I've heard Bangkok is the capital of skybars.

Belgrade is a bit unlucky, revolving restaurant in Genex tower pod never revolved and to this day it remains a closed corporate restaurant that was never open to public, Beogradjanka tower in the city center had an observation deck with some cafe I guess that was turned into a TV studio, Usce tower top floor for security reasons (I would imagine poor fire safety) never opened to public and is used only occasionally as a function room.

I can only think of K20 in Inex tower but afaik it's not even open anymore, and it never had any big success or good reviews.

There is a panorama bar in Avala TV Tower but that is outside the city and isn't really a spectacular interior, just 85 sq m

previous bar featured "flight attendants" instead of waitresses but it went bankrupt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.