SkyscraperCity Forum banner
5M views 18K replies 1K participants last post by  hkskyline 
#1 ·
Discuss best Asian skyline here.

#9,408 ·
if were talking about the architecture then this is much better than dubai if you ask me. the only completed towers in dubai I really consider goodlooking are that spiral tower and the two famous burjs. but well I've never really been a fan of dubai and so on anyway. sorry for all those who really like them but they're just the toys of the rich.

#9,410 · (Edited)
^^
Saudi 3rd best in middle east after Dubai and Qatar...
Tel Aviv metro has more towers than Riyadh or Doha. (existing,or U.C ,or approved).

style and "height" is another issue. (30 floors tower along 300 m thats fishy).

Riyad total towers (exist+U.C+planned) 25..... what a jock.

http://www.emporis.com/city/102036/riyadh-saudi-arabia/status/all-buildings/1

Tel Aviv metro towers (exist+U.C+planned) 420
metro = Ramat Gan ,Givaatayim,Bat Yam,Petach Tikva,Bnei Brak + 30 others.

#9,412 ·
Tel Aviv metro has more towers than Riyad or Doha. (existing,or U.C ,or approved).

style and "height" is another issue. (30 floors tower along 300 m thats fishy).

Riyad total towers (exist+U.C+planned) 25..... what a jock.

http://www.emporis.com/city/102036/riyadh-saudi-arabia/status/all-buildings/1

Tel Aviv metro towers (exist+U.C+planned) 420
metro = Ramat Gan ,Givaatayim,Bat Yam,Petach Tikva,Bnei Brak + 30 others.
more number of buildings in Tel Aviv or Palestina?

#9,416 ·
^^ stop bragging about your country plz :eek:hno:

Yah moreover israel is not part of Asia!

Jk :D

In my opinion tel aviv skyline is good but maybe lack of quality like doha or riyadh has. I would even say that riyadh that few skyscrapers that forms a little skyline has better quality that singapore's Marina Bay. If they would be able to fill in more maybe we would see a contender here

#9,417 ·
Tel Aviv metro , not all of Israel , the oldest nation and name on planet earth , source of civilization,mother of Christinity and Islam . the only developed nation in the ME.
nothing against israel but all of these 'facts' apart from being the only developed country in the me you cite are just religious believes. what I'm trying to say is not it's bad to have these believes but it's foolish and ignorant to state them as a matter of fact. others might have a different opinion on this.

sorry for being that harsh but this is a pretty serious matter

#9,419 ·
nothing against israel but all of these 'facts' apart from being the only developed country in the me you cite are just religious believes. what I'm trying to say is not it's bad to have these believes but it's foolish and ignorant to state them as a matter of fact. others might have a different opinion on this.

sorry for being that harsh but this is a pretty serious matter
yes serious matter
the antiquity of Judaism compared to Christianity and Islam is also a fact.

#9,420 ·
Yah moreover israel is not part of Asia!

Jk :D

In my opinion tel aviv skyline is good but maybe lack of quality like doha or riyadh has. I would even say that riyadh that few skyscrapers that forms a little skyline has better quality that singapore's Marina Bay. If they would be able to fill in more maybe we would see a contender here
I don't appreciate a skyline merely looking at pictures.

a skyline of 20-50 towers is not in the same league as one of a 200 and more. no matter how shiny the towers look.