HEIGHT: 410 m
USE: Residential
CONSTRUCTION START: 2006
CONSTRUCTION END: 2009
KEY FACT: Tallest Residential Tower in the world on completion

See less See more
#15 ·
germantower said:
Which things which are u/c or built are tacky for you?They have the best architects for there projects!It is maybe a bit too futuristic for us this could be the "tackyreason"!If there is generally any reason!
God forbid one can't have their own opinion.

Princess Tower is not the ugliest building in the world. But it is far from being pretty.

It's more Princess Grace than Princess Diana.

#16 ·
ToRoNto said:
im not to sure if i like it.. sorta looks like sumthing out of india
No, it looks like something out of Arabia. Which coincidentally is exactly where it is. Dubai has a lot of super talls planned or U/C with alot of different styles and designs. I think it's good that they at least have a couple which display the traditional styles of the region.

Btw - Big hole :runaway:

#20 ·
wow, ive always loved this tower. i think Australia's Grocon will build this with new quick slip-jump -form construction w hich will go up 2 floors every 5 days!
A worthy successor to Australia's 322m Q1 and 297m Eureka as worlds next tallest resi tower.!

#25 · (Edited)
gosh it looks green in dubai has it been raining? or as someone been a bit too optimistic with the photoshopped grass??
Oh and the towers pretty bad..yet another isolated tower with no relation to its surroundings or public realm commitment, with faux arabian ( supposidly) motifs. Doesn't anyone want to see each other in this city apart from each others apartment windows?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.