SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Calicut (Kozhikode) Cityscapes

316K views 643 replies 80 participants last post by  Fariz__np 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Calicut photo cc right pristine pictures

Calicut panorama by Yeskey

See less See more
#8 ·
Sanju, hope you understood what sun meant. Otherwise pls send me a private message..

And you mentioned Hill park residency (15 floors) as the highest point in Calicut. But Elizzium is having about 20 floors , isn't it?

And welcome to the forum..:) If you are a resident of Calicut, shall we look forward for more live pictures of the city?

#9 ·
highest point in calicut

thanx........ya hills park will be the highest point in calicut since it is goin to come up near civil station area which is a few meters above the sea level,but in the case of ellizium court,although it is 20 stories it is on the sea level,i mean near to beach road,so obiously hills park will be the highest point in calicut.Sudeesh since i am an Msc biotecnology student i dont get enough time to roam around in my place ie, Calicut,now i am at kothamangalam,but i am familiar wid every corner of my home city,if u r interested u can come to calicut,i would like to be ur host and a perfect guild to the city....one more thing i dont have a good camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanx 4 ur guidence,i wont use double IMG tag on either side of the image again........take care.....

#24 ·
hilton

sudheesh ji
i am an archetect student i went there twice to its construction and i get the information that its name is hilton tower its just a shopping complex its lower floor have an escalator a boy in charge told me that lower 4 floors are for shopping and top are for offices and lodging .As sanjuchettan said, he told me that reliance have approched them to set an hypermarket there but he dont know any further movements.
one more think ,it is not a hilton international .Its owner is a malappuram team there are 2 partners and it is expecting that building should be compleated for august 2008

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.