SkyscraperCity Forum banner
61 - 80 of 644 Posts
Why just cities? In kerala there are small towns and villages having such projects. Isn't it sanju? :lol:
Standards of living is very high in kerala when u compare it wid other states in india..and one more important factor is the NRI money, another factor may be the higher land rates....which is compeling people to buy a flat in such projects...

How much is the highest fair value for land fixed at calicut? In Kannur its 6.25 lakhs/cent according to manorama. I think its much less than market value.

[/QUOTE]
^^

Sanju, be very careful while you are focusing your camera. Make sure that the lens appears very well focused on the building, and on nobody else. See, in the picture of Sky Tower, the look on the face of the guy you captured isn't very encouraging...:lol::lol:

I almost landed in an uncomfortable spot during my SSC photographing efforts last month.:eek:hno::eek:hno:

^^

Sanju, be very careful while you are focusing your camera. Make sure that the lens appears very well focused on the building, and on nobody else. See, in the picture of Sky Tower, the look on the face of the guy you captured isn't very encouraging...:lol::lol:

I almost landed in an uncomfortable spot during my SSC photographing efforts last month.:eek:hno::eek:hno:
Anish....its very difficult to focus our camera completely on the building since its a crowded area and those shots where taken at high risk..usually i used to edit the picture before posting it...will try to do it next time....

61 - 80 of 644 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.