search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old November 15th, 2015, 03:53 PM   #41
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4275

What's the difference with the "New motorway projects" thread?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old November 15th, 2015, 04:00 PM   #42
MichiH

Likes (Received): 1812

Old thread is off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiH View Post
For technical reason, this thread is not being updated anymore!

There's a new thread: > click <.

Which new motorways are currently under construction?
Which new motorways will be opened next?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

** Please help completing and updating of the list **

Been/driven: A, B, CDN, CH, CZ, D, DK, E, F, FL, H, I, L, N, NL, PL, RO, S, SLO, USA (
)

Verso liked this post
MichiH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2015, 08:00 PM   #43
sotonsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso View Post
What's the difference with the "New motorway projects" thread?
To give more detail, that long post at the beginning of the old thread is, while well in the limit, causing big issues with the servers.

Verso liked this post
sotonsi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2015, 08:04 PM   #44
transportfanboy

Likes (Received): 114

Are there no motorway projects in Australia, or do you just not have the data?
transportfanboy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 05:45 AM   #45
ukraroad

Likes (Received): 104

S61 of Szczuczyn bypass was opened on Nov 12 one month early of schedule, one whole length planned to do by now. 2 km 2*2 carriageways, the rest being 2 lanes road. I guess Sekocin Stary Las-Kanji was opened earlier too please check(DK7)
ukraroad no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 01:02 PM   #46
MichiH

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotonsi View Post
To give more detail, that long post at the beginning of the old thread is, while well in the limit, causing big issues with the servers.
Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by transportfanboy View Post
Are there no motorway projects in Australia, or do you just not have the data?
The latter. I think Australia and New Zealand could be easily handled because road standards are similar to Europe and news are in English. I would add Australia if you (or anyone else) provides data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukraroad View Post
S61 of Szczuczyn bypass was opened on Nov 12 one month early of schedule, one whole length planned to do by now. 2 km 2*2 carriageways, the rest being 2 lanes road. I guess Sekocin Stary Las-Kanji was opened earlier too please check(DK7)
S61 was opened on 13th November and it's already indicated "green" (= opened). I'm used to get very good data about Poland. @Kemo and others: Have I missed any post?!?

Quote:
Could you please tell anything on the contracts signed by Poland. There are a lot of them on S5,S6,S11,S17and S61 please include them into the openings(the works weren't kicked off yet)
Please refer to the "Definition" on the first page:

Quote:
Definition:

New motorways and expressways are projects which are currently under construction or have been opened since 1st January 2014.

[...]
Most of the Polish contracts are Design&Build contracts. I'll add them as soon as it will have been reported that construction works are ongoing.

But there's also a link to an "outlook" summary:

Quote:

I'd like to have the list as accurate as possible. That means, projects from countries like Pakistan, Turkey, Germany,... are sometimes on the list w/o ongoing works because there was an official groundbreaking cermony but there's no info if works have really been started, no media reports, no pics.

Polish authorities provide detailed info on project pages and there are many Polish forumers providing pics and reports. That's why Polish data is more accurate like from other countries.

Been/driven: A, B, CDN, CH, CZ, D, DK, E, F, FL, H, I, L, N, NL, PL, RO, S, SLO, USA (
)

Old November 16th, 2015, 07:22 PM   #47
Kemo

Likes (Received): 13260

Quote:
S61 was opened on 13th November and it's already indicated "green" (= opened). I'm used to get very good data about Poland. @Kemo and others: Have I missed any post?!?
You haven't removed it from the "upcoming openings" list

New (first works reported):
S7: Radom-North - Radom-South 24.7km (November 2015 to October 2018) – projectmap

One more short section that could be added. It is an extension of the route with tunnel under Martwa Wisła in Gdańsk.

Droga Zielona: Gdansk-Pokolen Lechii Gdansk - Gdansk-Marynarki Polskiej 0.8km (August 2011 to 31st May 2014) – projectmap

also:

DK89: Gdansk-Letnica – Gdansk-Przerobka 2.4km

It is a bit hard to define the starting and end points of these two sections. The length could as well be 2.9 km. I think you should look at the map and measure it yourself

| Archiwum z lat:
Kemo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2015, 12:08 AM   #48
belerophon

Likes (Received): 50

Poland

Quote:

But there's also a link to an "outlook" summary:
I opened the Outlook right now... and well found that the good old pals of Impergilo are part of the building Companys for Marki bypass.

Oh my... why i was so curious? Sometimes you feel better if you don't know...

Sry. Thats OT i know. But those who read much here know what i feel

Drove my car everywhere except: IL, JOR
belerophon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2015, 04:02 PM   #49
satanism

Likes (Received): 4497

Quote:
SNST: Trebich (II18) – Sofia-East (A2) 16.5km (February 2015 to 2016) – project – map
Out of this one only 15.1km are U-C. The project was changed(some parts were abolished). The lenght UC is also announced as 15.1 in the thread of our local forum.
6. да управлява велосипед по площите, предназначени за движение само на пешеходци. Тази забрана не се отнася за децата велосипедисти.

MichiH liked this post
satanism no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2015, 05:33 PM   #50
Stefan-SRB

Likes (Received): 332

Quote:
Serbia
A1: Grdelica – Caricina dolina 11.8km (September 2013 to September 2016) [2nd c/w] – projectmap
There is no 1st c/w of this section.It's complete new road.
Map is very bad because new motorway is not so close to the old road.

http://www.koridor10.rs/en/map-south

MichiH liked this post
Stefan-SRB no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2015, 10:34 AM   #51
g.spinoza
Lord Kelvin

Likes (Received): 1697

Quote:
Italy
SS318: Casacastalda – Valfabbrica 6.8km (< 2007 to 2016) [~4km 1st c/w only] – projectmap
SS318: Valfabbrica – Pianello 8.5km (2009 to 2016) – projectmap
Updated opening dates:
Casacastalda-Valfabbrica - end spring 2016
Pianello-Casacastalda - January 2016

MichiH liked this post
g.spinoza no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2015, 03:28 PM   #52
Highway89

Likes (Received): 750

Quote:
Spain (map)

A316: Puente del Obispo-South - Puente del Obispo-North 5.8km (? to December 2015) – projectmap
A316: Puente del Obispo-North – Baeza-West 4.5km (? to December 2015) – projectmap
Opened
http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/presi...s/ubeda/martos

A316: Puente del Obispo-South - Puente del Obispo-North 5.8km (? to 16th November 2015) – projectmap
A316: Puente del Obispo-North – Baeza-West 4.5km (? to 16th November 2015) – projectmap

Edit: Probably I should have posted this in the thread about Spanish motorways?
Highway89 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2015, 08:28 AM   #53
MichiH

Quote:
Could you please see the state of Walcz bypass( Poland)
See the state? Sorry, I don't get it... @Kemo: Is there an expressway-like Walcz bypass currently u/c?

Edit: It was recently reported. I'll add it with the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highway89 View Post
Edit: Probably I should have posted this in the thread about Spanish motorways?
Yes, but it's ok .

@ALL: I gladly take notes for completion / correction of the list. Please post regular updates only in the respective country thread of the project. Thank you.

Why? Because I think that any kind of info about projects under construction is a nice info related to the country. I'm quite sure that there are many people reading the thread of their country only. These people usually have most accurate info about the projects of their country and I think they would post updates and corrections when they see that others have already posted anything about these projects, e.g. pics showing the progress et cetera.....

)

Last edited by MichiH; November 22nd, 2015 at 12:58 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2015, 08:37 AM   #54
MichiH

I've modified the first post of the thread. I've added this note to the new collaboration area.

)

Old November 22nd, 2015, 11:15 AM   #55
MichiH

I've modified the first post of the thread again:

Quote:
History:

Summary of 2014 openings (by country/by date/km per country)

External lists:
- Recently opened motorways NEW
- Motorway opening calender NEW

)

solchante liked this post
Old November 22nd, 2015, 01:11 PM   #56
MichiH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemo View Post
One more short section that could be added. It is an extension of the route with tunnel under Martwa Wisła in Gdańsk.

Droga Zielona: Gdansk-Pokolen Lechii Gdansk - Gdansk-Marynarki Polskiej 0.8km (August 2011 to 31st May 2014) – projectmap

also:

DK89: Gdansk-Letnica – Gdansk-Przerobka 2.4km

It is a bit hard to define the starting and end points of these two sections. The length could as well be 2.9 km. I think you should look at the map and measure it yourself
I'll change the tunnel section length to 2.9km. Therefore the section opened in 2014 has a length of about 500m only and will be ignored .

btw: What's the meaning of "also:" in your post? I don't understand what it's in English but it would perfectly match to the German meaning ("extension of the route with tunnel which is this one:"). Do you speak German?

)

Old November 22nd, 2015, 06:25 PM   #57
Kemo

Quote:
btw: What's the meaning of "also:" in your post? I don't understand what it's in English but it would perfectly match to the German meaning ("extension of the route with tunnel which is this one:").
also = auch
I meant "the following section should be looked upon, too"

Quote:
Do you speak German?
Ja, aber nicht flüssig

| Archiwum z lat:
Old November 22nd, 2015, 07:21 PM   #58
MichiH

The list has been updated

- Bosnia and Herzegovina (> click <):
?: Butila (A1) – Brijesce 3.5km (October 2010 to 16th November 2015 --> 24th/25th November 2015) – projectmap (source)

- Bulgaria (> click <):
SNST: Trebich (II18) – Sofia-East (A2) 16.5km --> 15.1km (February 2015 to 2016 --> Spring 2016) – projectmap (source; source)

- Canada (> click <):
ON-401: Windsor-Ojibway – Windsor-Lamelle Street ~3km (August 2011 to Late November 2015 --> 21st November 2015) – projectmap (source)
QC-A85: Note-Dame-du-Lac – Lac Martin 7.5km (2012 to Fall 2015 --> 18th November 2015) – projectmap (source)

- Germany (> click <):
A14: AS Groß Warnow – AS Karstädt 10.8km (October 2013 to Late December 2015 --> 21st December 2015) – projectmap (source)
A33: AS Halle-Künsebeck – AS Bielefeld-Center 7.9km (September 2009 to Late 2016 --> Late 2017) – projectmap (source)
A33: AS Halle – Halle-Künsebeck 4.0km (December 2012 to 2018 --> Late 2018) – projectmap (source)
A33: AS Borgholzhausen – AS Halle 8.6km (December 2012 to 2019 --> Late 2019) – projectmap (source)
NEW B33: AS Allensbach-West – AS Allensbach-Center 3.6km (November 2015 to 2019) – ? – map (source)

- Italy (> click <):
SS318: Valfabbrica – Pianello 8.5km (2009 to 2016 --> January 2016) – projectmap (source)
SS318: Casacastalda – Valfabbrica 6.8km (< 2007 to 2016 --> Mid 2016) [~4km 1st c/w only] – projectmap (source)
SS76: Albacina – Serra San Quirico 11km (Early 2009 to 2017 --> 2018) [2nd c/w] – projectmap (source)
SS76: Fossato di Vico – Cancelli di Fabriano 7km (Early 2009 to 2017 --> >= 2018) – projectmap (source)
SS77: Foligno (SS3) – Colfiorito 19km (November 2009 to 2016 --> Mid 2016) – projectmap (source)
SS77: Bavareto – Pontelatrave 8km (November 2009 to 2016 --> Mid 2016) – projectmap (source)
NEW SS106: west of Palizzi Marina – east of Palizzi Marina 2.3km (August 2006 to March 2018) – projectmap (source)
NEW SS96 Barese: Altamura-South (SS99) – north of Altamura 3.4km (October 2015 to April 2018) [2nd c/w] – ? – map (source)
SS96 Barese: Altamura – Mellitto --> north of Altamura – Mellitto 10km (December 2013 to March 2016) – ? – map (source)
NEW SS99 Barese: Altamura-South (SS96) – south of Altamura-South 1.0km (October 2015 to April 2018) – ? – map (source)

- The Netherlands (> click <):
N31: Midlum – south of Harlingen 3km (December 2014 --> November 2015 to Late 2017) – projectmap (source)

- Pakistan (> click <): (source; source)
M4: Khanewal – Multan 54km --> 57km (August 2009 to Mid November 2015 --> 21st November 2015) – ? – map
NEW M4: Gojra – Shorkot 62km (November 2015 to November 2019) – ? – map

- Poland (> click <):
map, summary and outlook --> map (EN), map (PL), summary and outlook
DK89: Gdansk-Letnica – Gdansk-Przerobka 2.4km --> 2.9km (October 2011 to April 2016) – projectmap (source; source)
NEW S7: Radom-North – Radom-South 24.7km (November 2015 to October 2018) – projectmap (source)
NEW S10: Walcz-West – Witankowo 17.8km (November 2015 to June 2018) – ? – map (source)

- Serbia (> click <):
A1: Grdelica – Caricina dolina 11.8km (September 2013 to September 2016) [2nd c/w]projectmap (source)

- Spain (> click <): (source; source)
A316: Puente del Obispo-South - Puente del Obispo-North 5.8km --> 6.0km (? to December 2015 --> 16th November 2015) – projectmap --> map
A316: Puente del Obispo-North – Baeza-West 4.5km --> 5.3km (? to December 2015 --> 16th November 2015) – projectmap --> map

Recently happened openings: > click <.

Upcoming openings: > click <.

Please correct if data is outdated.

)

belerophon, Coolumboo liked this post

Last edited by MichiH; November 22nd, 2015 at 07:29 PM.
Old November 27th, 2015, 08:14 PM   #59
Autoputevi kao hobi
srBska Kraljica

Likes (Received): 4062

A1 section in Serbia,Vladicin Han-Donji Neradovac will open for traffic tomorrow.
Autoputevi kao hobi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2015, 08:29 PM   #60
Kemo

Quote:
S5: Poznan-West (A2) – Mosina 16.0km (August 2015 to November 2017) – ? – map
Project: http://www.poznan-wronczyn.drogas5.pl/

Quote:
S7: Zulawy-West – west of Nowy Dwor Gdanski 18.9km (October 2015 to October 2018) – ? – map
http://www.s7-koszwaly-ndg.pl/

Quote:
S7: south of Nowy Dwor Gdanski – Elblag-South 20.0km (October 2015 to October 2018) – ? – map
http://www.s7-ndg-kazimierzowo.pl/

| Archiwum z lat: